One Piece - I'm Gonna be the Pirate King!

KookiesNKreem

Liscensed Vagina Inspector
kiwifarms.net
I really want Gin to return, he would probably be a good fit for Bellamy's crew.. 2 strong fighters who were screwed over by their bosses.
It would be good, but unfortunately not gonna happen. Chapter covers show Bellamy's kind of given up being a pirate, and works in flag-making now (I think it's implied he made the Jolly Rogers of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet).

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is the birthday of Fossa, the commander of the 15th Division of the Whitebeard Pirates.

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New spoilers are out (Source).
One Piece Chapter 940 Spoilers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Summary
From @EtenBoby
Chapter 940: Seed(s) of Rebellion
Bartolomeo appears on the cover.

From @Vegapank
More details about Cover page:

Bartolomeo is playing with dolls. The dolls look like straw hat crew, Bartolomeo is waving his fingers like doing magic.

More spoilers:

-The events go back to Nami and the rest, there is a talk between Yasu and the rest

-Back in prison, Luffy still tries to practice punching without touching the enemy!

-Luffy uses the conqueror haki again on the soldiers. - The appearance of Caribou and inside of him "Razio inside the body of Caribou". ~ Rayso out of the body of Caribou on the ring ~

-Kawamatsu is still in prison and shows his shadow as happened in previous chapters. Obviously Grandpa hyo is trying to remember the way out of prison. Last Page: Big Mom and the rest in front of the prison mine !!

Source @spytrue
@TrippinKahlua will sure love that ending..

• Feels
Reactions: Logic

Logic

That's the way yer daddy lives!!
kiwifarms.net
It would be good, but unfortunately not gonna happen. Chapter covers show Bellamy's kind of given up being a pirate, and works in flag-making now (I think it's implied he made the Jolly Rogers of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet).
Sad :( Bellamy really grew a lot through the time skip, but I'm glad he's finding happiness in new pursuits.

TrippinKahlua

Professionalism - At its finest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Hyouzou's birthday. Hope he doesn't get too drunk.
He probably can't drink anymore. Poor dude, I actually liked him a lot. But the color of money really blinds people.

Wonder what his real beliefs were.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Early spoilers but no early chapter? Meh, today was my only day off in awhile and I am was too busy playing video games and relaxing to dick around on the internet today

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time this thread updates I have to think about if it's worth opening it.

Could be just some post about another stupid character's birthday. ?
Would it be better if I added some outrage about trannies?

Anyway, today is Siam/Sham's birthday. You all remember him and Butchie, right?

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Rumpled Foreskin

Would you pay a dime..to see this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was kind of cool. They showed Green Bull’s moving silhouette in the next episodes preview.

Reactions: neural

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sigh

I get it. The anime doesn't take as much breaks as the manga. But come on. I really thought I would see Marie Jois this weekend.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino