One Piece - I'm Gonna be the Pirate King!

Rumpled Foreskin

Would you pay a dime..to see this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sigh

I get it. The anime doesn't take as much breaks as the manga. But come on. I really thought I would see Marie Jois this weekend.
Tbf we’ve seen dragon’s commanders in action, as well as a more clear idea as to Green Bull’s character.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
My bro and I are like... ten episodes behind or something, so I gotta get those episodes and just pick a day for us to just sit and binge. The other brother would join us, but he hasn't caught up to where we are yet for some reason.

sigh Funny how my brothers were so excited when I started watching the anime because it meant all three, maybe four of us could watch episodes together, but then real life ensured that'd be hard to match our schedules.

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Kalifa's birthday! Here's her character song:

She shares her birthday with Charlotte Mont-d'Or.

Reactions: neural

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoilers are out, break next week is because of Golden Week:
One Piece Chapter 941 SPOILERS

Source: @LanceDragonite, @Spytrue and @Etenboby

Chapter Title: The Celebrity of Ebisu Town

Jump Cover:
Luffy is wearing an armor knight, a sword and a shield with Mugiwara's jolly roger engraved.

Cover Page: Straw hats asking for a ride on the side of the road in the desert.

Full Summary:

Flower Capital—
Orochi’s subordinates were going to report to him about the arresting of the Witching Hour Boy.
Orochi was still affected by Komurasaki’s death and shouts at them telling them that he doesn’t care.
But they still told him anyway, Orochi was shocked to hear that he’s still alive.
After talking to Kyoshiro, he decided that the witching hour boy will be executed on the day of Komurasaki’s funeral.

Udon: Prisoner Mine—
Kaido told Queen that Komurasaki is dead through a transporter snail, Queen starts crying.
Luffy and Hyo step into the ring and wait for today’s matches to begin. Luffy is now like a ball because he secretly ate too much oshiruko last night.

Kuri: Head Mountain—
Is on fire.

Bakuro Town—
Holdem tell his subordinates to show how pathetic Shutenmaru the bandit is through transporter snail.

Ringo: Northern Graveyard—
Brook wonders into Zoro’s room and saw Komurasaki laying on Zoro’s chest.
Zoro tell him that she’s Hiyori, Brook is shock.
Brook then tells them that a lot of big things happened lately; the oiran was killed, the Witching Hour Boy was captured.
The Witching Hour Boy is actually Yasu, Otoko’s father.
Otoko and Komurasaki rushes out to save him, Zoro follows.

Flower Capital—
A lot of people gathers. Nami and Shinobu are also there, they were suprised to learn that Yasu’s the Witching Hour Boy.
Yasu was one of the Daimyo who served the Kouzuki Clan, known as“Daimyo of Hakumai”, and he helds high dignity.
Yasu: There’re two things that I need to apologize to everyone.
Otoko runs to the location of execution.
Yasu: After that, I can smile as I pass on to the other world.

BREAK NEXT WEEK

More Info:

- Chapter only has 15 pages.

More details about the cover page:

- Luffy is jumping in the center of the image with his inflated arm, where he has written the phrase "End of the sea".

- Robin is sitting on a suitcase. Zoro behind her unsheathing his sword.

- Usopp lifts a part of the road and below is Brook hidden. From it comes his soul and in his hand he puts "Panty Heaven".

- Sanji is in the background, he has a sign that says "With you to Anywhere". Nami is in front of him and he has a tattoo on his thigh that says "Spa Resort".

- Chopper hitchhiking with a shirt that says "Cotton Candy Kingdom".

- And Franky goes to the bottom on one of his robots, with a bazooka in his hand. Beside it there is a post with several signs indicating different directions and places (Somewhere, Home, Hell, Cotton Candy Kingdom, Beach or Come on! Arcadia).

Pics:

JUMP Cover

Hyori and Otoko laying on Zoro's chest

Yasu hanging on a long wooden cross (Translation:

Yasu: There’re two things that I need to apologize for!!

One thing that I need to tell that idiot Orochi!!

I’ll laugh as I pass on to the other world!!)
sigh

I get it. The anime doesn't take as much breaks as the manga. But come on. I really thought I would see Marie Jois this weekend.
The pacing has been utterly abysmal, they're really butchering the material!

The One Pace version will probably be the definitive edition of this arc.

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chapter is out.

This break will definitely be agonizing for me. I really, really hope that Tonoyasu doesn't die, he's made quite an impression on me in such a short time.

Kinemon being the dude behind the forest fire is a neat twist.

Logic

That's the way yer daddy lives!!
kiwifarms.net
Damn this new chap came out early! Time to dig in.

Edit:
I think its pretty plausible to say that the courtesan and momo's sister are the same person at this point.

Last edited:

TrippinKahlua

Professionalism - At its finest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Offscreening after offscreening...

I've slowly gotten used to the names of the Wano citizens, but I just don't know what to make with all the random shit.

A forest fire? Brook suddenly running into Zoro? "The Witching Hour Boy?" Luffy showing off by offscreening some food eating?

Sheez, I look forward to 2025 or whenever when the English Dub is out, and you know the anime is gonna do a lot to bridge all this crazy offscreening.

But Zoro, damn I am so jealous of you!

• Feels

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Offscreening after offscreening...

I've slowly gotten used to the names of the Wano citizens, but I just don't know what to make with all the random shit.

A forest fire? Brook suddenly running into Zoro? "The Witching Hour Boy?" Luffy showing off by offscreening some food eating?

Sheez, I look forward to 2025 or whenever when the English Dub is out, and you know the anime is gonna do a lot to bridge all this crazy offscreening.

But Zoro, damn I am so jealous of you!
stop relying on videos to feed the story to you and just read the manga yourself

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
Ooooh I love this color spread! I think I may have found my new desktop image.

But lmao Tomoyasu has an afro. It's supposed to be a dramatic scene, but that hair is just too silly to ignore.

Reactions: KingofNothing

KookiesNKreem

Pantsu Line, Freaky Girl Coming Your Way
kiwifarms.net
I think its pretty plausible to say that the courtesan and momo's sister are the same person at this point.
If by courtesan you're talking about Komurasaki, that was already confirmed. They're the same person- Momo's sister Hiyori was rescued from the castle by one of the samurai (the guy in the cage), and lives as Komurasaki. Zoro and O-Toko know this.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. 0

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
stop relying on videos to feed the story to you and just read the manga yourself
I agree with you, but TBH, the forest fire WAS kinda abrupt, I think it should have had a page of build-up (either showing someone starting it in the last chapter, or people panicking because of it in this chapter).

A lot of the storytelling in this arc gets skipped, I am assuming that this is how the anime will be able to pad things out (as opposed to how they're completely butchering the Reverie arc *sigh*).

TrippinKahlua

Professionalism - At its finest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well they continue padding shit out, this time Sengoku is the star of the 75% flashback episode.

But at least the Reverie proper will start. We saw the Kings and Queens of the World, as well as Green Bull. Who, by the way, is freaking huge and is surely the youngest admiral ever in the marines.

Now that the anime gave us a bit better look at Green Bulls features, hopefully they do the same for Im.

• Feels

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Funkfreed's birthday! I named my Donphan in Pokemon Go after him.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so after reading the last chapter, I came to a potentially horrifying revelation and I can't sit on it for much longer:
If Tonoyasu's real name is Yasu'ie and he was known to people as "Yasu the Hedgehog", does that mean that he's autistic? And that Toko is autistic too?

• Horrifying
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino