One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if he wants to die, none of the Matters if he goes up against the WG and gets killed he gets what he wants, if BB or Mom take over his stuff it just gives him an excuse to go try and get killed punching them in the face, He already has one of the strongest crews in existence If he truly wants to die why isn't he out starting shit? Why is he sitting on his rear end drinking himself stupid?
Probably because he's an invincible hedonist who attempts suicide merely to see if he even can die, not because he wants to. His intro stated he survived a lot of shit that he shouldn't have (and implied he got his ass kicked around by the other Rocks pirates). I'd bet money that fighting Oden threw his ass waaaaay off and started the hobby of trying to die.

Plus there's the fact that if he didn't want to live I don't think he'd have teamed up with Big Mom to take over the world.

EDIT: What do you mean "one of the strongest crews"? The Headliners are all fucking weak, and the only ones shown to be worth a damn are the Tobi Roppo/Flying Six and the Disasters. And maybe the Numbers. Maybe the most numerous but certainly not the strongest.

Also he probably doesn't start shit with the WG because even he knows it's common sense not to shit where you eat (remember he used Doflamingo as a broker for all his business deals, that includes dealing with CP0, which Orochi now has to do himself with Doflamingo in prison).

EDIT: What do you mean "one of the strongest crews"? The Headliners are all fucking weak, and the only ones shown to be worth a damn are the Tobi Roppo/Flying Six and the Disasters. And maybe the Numbers. Maybe the most numerous but certainly not the strongest.
Dude is a Yonko, By Definition he has to have a strong crew..unless he is such a boss he can carry entire wars..which sure is plausible. I just feel something is off with Kaido's personality, supposed Motivations..and him ruling over Wano.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr. 0

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kashigami, the giant snake that Norland took down, has its birthday today.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
But if he wants to die, none of the Matters if he goes up against the WG and gets killed he gets what he wants, if BB or Mom take over his stuff it just gives him an excuse to go try and get killed punching them in the face, He already has one of the strongest crews in existence If he truly wants to die why isn't he out starting shit? Why is he sitting on his rear end drinking himself stupid?
Because while he may want to die he's not suicidal. If that were the case all he'd have to do is go for a swim. We still don't know exactly what his motives are (though we'll probably learn them like we did BM's last arc). He probably wishes to die fighting against a strong opponent but the only ones that fit the bill are admirals (except Mom I guess) and the other warlords and none of whom are kind enough to actually engage him in a straight 1v1. He may just be biding his time waiting for an opportunity though knowing Oda I'm probably way off.

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today's the birthday of Ohm's dog, Holy.

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Carue's birthday! Here's his pixiv tag.
Here's the other song he shares with Vivi:

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Ben Beckman's birthday! Here are his pixiv tags.

He shares his birthday with Jalmack, the asshole World Noble who nearly killed Sabo.

Jack is a Fishman, being stuck underwater is a minor inconvenience to him
Yes and while "Just jump in the water and drown." seems like a good idea for Kaido trying to off himself..he probably has tried it. Jumping off a Sky Island to see if "You can live through it." isn't a sign of a healthy mentality, and he seems to have a vastly different personality while drunk than while sober.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Jumping off a Sky Island to see if "You can live through it."
Though that was apparently just part of his plan to take down Kid and Hawkins.

@Oh Shit I'm Sorry

Even taking a swim wouldn't kill Kaido since they've tried to drown him before.
Yes and while "Just jump in the water and drown." seems like a good idea for Kaido trying to off himself..he probably has tried it.
I'm talking go out to the ocean and jump in. As powerful as Kaido is he's still human so if depth pressure doesn't do him in there's no way he wouldn't die unless for some reason he doesn't need to breathe.

Re-reading the chapter(the chapter is called Suicide so I doubt it wasn't a legit Suicide attempt) it implies that he was mostly just jumping there to kill two stones at once. He would have been fine if he had died..but figured while he was out and about he might as well do something worth while with his time if he lived. He doesn't seem to care at all, it could be that he is Suicidal while Sober and not While drunk? His personality in that chapter matches how he was after Luffy knocked him out of the air.

and as for Ocean pressure, the dude hit the ground at terminal velocity, and he is a Zoan of a Giant flying Mythical Lizard god knows if he needs to breathe in water.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. 0

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm talking go out to the ocean and jump in. As powerful as Kaido is he's still human so if depth pressure doesn't do him in there's no way he wouldn't die unless for some reason he doesn't need to breathe.
Given the insane luck he's had with surviving attempts on his life (as stated in his intro) I'd bet the explanation for this would be somewhere along the lines of "the ocean tells Kaidou to go fuck himself and spits him back out onto land".

Also why are we using spoilers on a discussion about Kaido's character, anyway?

Also why are we using spoilers on a discussion about Kaido's character, anyway?
That is what I asked a few posts ago and stopped doing.

Also given that he has had 8 Execution attempts by the WG..I can't imagine one of those wasn't "Throw him in a pool like Arlong had." The WG has a history of brutal responses to situations..not complete stupidity.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino