One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It will be fine if Elbaf was shown in the Epilogue. Which Oda better damn well do.
I'm a fan of a theory I read on r/OnePiece that Elbaf is secretly allied or under the control of the World Governmnent, which would shake things up slightly if true.

Also we're close to the endgame but not quite there yet. There's a Road Poneglyph still unaccounted for and the Final War that's supposed to take up the longest time in the series (Oda's original five-year plan had this take up 1 whole year of the story) has been set up to kick off after the One Piece is found, so there's definitely time for a trip to Elbaf.

Argh My Cigar

You like grilled cheese?
kiwifarms.net
As much as I loved Oden as a character these past few months worth of flashback chapters, I’m kinda glad 972 finally silenced the “Oden is alive and is the guy who shared a drink with Crocus” theorists. Though I really hope Scopper is alive. Would love to have the third strongest member of the Roger pirates appear in the story proper.

Also when the fuck are we gonna see Ryokugyu

• Autistic
Reactions: DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I loved Oden as a character these past few months worth of flashback chapters, I’m kinda glad 972 finally silenced the “Oden is alive and is the guy who shared a drink with Crocus” theorists. Though I really hope Scopper is alive. Would love to have the third strongest member of the Roger pirates appear in the story proper.

Also when the fuck are we gonna see Ryokugyu
oden is alive and has amnesia like sabo and is ryokugyu

Argh My Cigar

You like grilled cheese?
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, Roger was real keen on his kid getting there in 20 years, to the point where he went straight home and knocked up Rouge so hard she was preggers for like 2 years. You don't do that for a funhouse mirror.
Rouge was in her early 20s while Roger was in his 50s; she probably had a Daddy kink for swarthy, burly, mustachioed men. He probably added armament haki to his cock and kamusari’d her pussy.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net

Oda came down with a sudden illness so OP will be on break this week :(

Edit: It doesn't seem to be Corona virus cause they'd have announced a full on indefinite hiatus if so, JP is pretty serious about this

Last edited:

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Edit: It doesn't seem to be Corona virus cause they'd have announced a full on indefinite hiatus if so, JP is pretty serious about this
that explains the discrepancy between the chapter and the mangaplus website

corona-chan the final villain of one piece, the lurking legend that oda warned us about
Rouge was in her early 20s while Roger was in his 50s; she probably had a Daddy kink for swarthy, burly, mustachioed men. He probably added armament haki to his cock and kamusari’d her pussy.
Or she had a nurse kink for men with terminal illness so bad it aged him 20 years
you wouldn't be talkin shit if he still looked like he did in his 40s

I remember a fanfic that played on the fact that ワンピース is Japanese for dress. When the Straw Hats found it, Nami told Luffy that it was too big for him and that he was probably a size 8.
the ending to one piece was leaked on 4chan years ago
YbzZskU.jpg

-------------------
also I found this:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh fuck I was just talking about this with a brother before seeing this. They're totally taking this seriously because back in 2010, he was hospitalized for pneumonia or something, and fans begged him to stop smoking. We joked he'll have to become a half-NEET until Corona-chan blows over, but if he were to get the virus, it would be devastating and they'd throw everything at him to make sure he recovers.

Hopefully he gets better.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck I was just talking about this with a brother before seeing this. They're totally taking this seriously because back in 2010, he was hospitalized for pneumonia or something, and fans begged him to stop smoking.
Oh man, I remember that and it was definitely quite a bit of a worry considering the way he used to work himself to death. They had to basically force him to take a break after every like 3-4 chapters just so he doesn't burn out and get ill again. He's an absolute machine but it sounds like he neglects himself in quite a few ways just to focus on One Piece.

Argh My Cigar

You like grilled cheese?
kiwifarms.net
He's an absolute machine but it sounds like he neglects himself in quite a few ways just to focus on One Piece.
He even told all of his assistants to essentially be prepared to die for One Piece. At least he has the decent to take them out drinking once a week.

Also fuck Togashi for basically being the highest paid mangaka on Shueisha’s payroll in terms of salary and effectively spending the majority of each year playing Dragon Quest and eating chips. I love YYH and HxH but come the fuck on man, you barely manage to eek out 8 chapters a year and it’s mainly word bubbles that fill the whole page.

Tags
None