One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have they found the One Piece yet?
I don't think we're going to see the One Piece until Luffy gets the crew he's always wanted. I'm trying to think what the final and tenth member is going to do since all of the Straw Hats basically have roles and a rightful place within the crew. I might die if the final member has to be a cabin boy tbh lol.

• Autistic
Reactions: DDBCAE CBAADCBE
Have they found the One Piece yet?
No but they are heading to the endgame fast.

They have the Location of 3/4 of the Glyphs, Jinbei has joined the crew officially, Luffy was declared "The 5th emperor" and is going to be smacking down Kaido or Big Mom by the end of this arc, Zoro got a huge sword upgrade.

In the world outside the Strawhats the ball has started to roll into the Endgame as well, The World Government has disbanded the 7 Emperors meaning Buggy, Mihawk and Boa are going to be on the move soon, The Revolutionaries did -SOMETHING- in the Meeting of the world Leaders..and Garp is currently hanging out with King Ryogu on Fishmand Island talking about something.

As I have said before, we have 1 big arc before the finale begins.

• Autistic

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jinbe may be here but there's still one more piece of the Wano puzzle left.

Neko Mamushi.

I hope that lazy cat isnt dragging his ass. He might have failed in recruiting Marco (but that could change, he mentioned Weevil before the Warlord system was removed so he might change his mind) but I dont see why other Whitebeard alumni wont come to Wano. Diamond Jozu and especially Izou should be with him.

• Autistic

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm bored in the quarantine so I got a subscription to Funimation Now so I can get my English dub fix. So I am watching Triller Bark for the first time.

Jesus, Kuma makes a damn dramatic entrance. He truly does have an attitude.
Thriller Bark was where the anime pacing started to grate on me, but it was still enjoyable. It’s also around the time Oda started clusterfucking all of his chapters to give the animation team more material to pad out the episodes; 1:1 chapter to episode ratio. Obviously they want to avoid any possibility of filler hell.

• Autistic

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously they want to avoid any possibility of filler hell.
I think One Piece really is due for a filler arc. I could understand if they felt they never could top G-8, but they still had some fillers afterwards. They nowadays only seem to make filler episodes to lead into the movies, but they only last like two or three episodes.

I think they should do a bit of filler after the Kaido War so we can see Jinbe on their crew a bit longer. That's what they did for Brook.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think One Piece really is due for a filler arc. I could understand if they felt they never could top G-8, but they still had some fillers afterwards. They nowadays only seem to make filler episodes to lead into the movies, but they only last like two or three episodes.

I think they should do a bit of filler after the Kaido War so we can see Jinbe on their crew a bit longer. That's what they did for Brook.
Oda actually deliberately includes opportunities between arcs to give Toei a chance to do a filler arc. Or have scenes in the manga that are able to be expanded on like stuff that was offscreened; Tonoyasu meeting Zoro comes to mind.

I really want there to be a lot of added scenes with the Roger Pirates and their overall chemistry. It’s not gonna be canon but I felt it was glossed over too quickly. Same goes for Kaido vs Oden— you know Toei will spice up the battle the same way they did for Luffy vs Kaido. While awesome to look at, it downplayed how much of a threat Kaido is. The way Pirate Warriors 4 handled it in cutscene form was more true to the manga than that particular episode.

• Autistic
Tags
None