One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, Roger caught Carona and that is what killed him.
The One Piece anime actually acknowledged COVID-19:

Bad news bears time, all SJ titles are on break this week due to covid 19
What are you talking about? The first chapter 977 spoilers just leaked.
54A0FCFA-635A-404E-9DFE-0ACF41C62864.jpeg

Translation:
Kaido: Hicc~~ What’s that guy doing

?: what?

Kaido: I’m talking about my son!! He should at least show his face!! It’s a banquet!!!

?:we’ll search for him immediately

Kaido?: Yeah, we’ll have him meet Linlin...

?:Big Mom is currently changing into kimono...!!”
CE174387-7518-44BC-ABE3-9EA3EE9488BF.jpeg

The flying six have arrived.

More Spoilers:
One Piece Chapter 977 Title : “ The party is over!!!”

In the cover, Chiffon and Lola are reunited.

Straw Hats try to start a "party" to celebrate Jinbe joining the crew, but Luffy insists that they should hold a party only after they defeat the Yonko.

Kaido has a son. And he wants aforementioned son to meet Big Mom.

:thinking:

• Autistic
Reactions: DDBCAE CBAADCBE

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe Oda is teasing me like this.

I'm not fully onboard with the idea that this son of Kaido is a missing child of Big Moms, but the timing is really suspicious. Its gonna have to come down to what this person looks like.

But one thing is for sure, this revelation that Kaido has a son is gonna rock the community. It's very possible that the Navy and the World Government isnt aware that Kaido had a child.

• Autistic
Is it really a spoiler to say that Luffy ignores the planning stuff and starts the fight? It happens every time. Poor Law isn't gonna get to use his fruit to make somebody immortal he is just gonna die of stress from being Luffy's friend.

Something in me tells me Kaido's son might be somebody we have met before. This reveal seems almost too sudden and random for it to be a new character.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
@Argh My Cigar I fucked up and misread the announcement then the farms was down so I never checked my alerts cause I was trying to be non lazy during this quarantine. Didn't realize they said this week will come out as scheduled and NEXT week's won't be coming due to the confirmed covid 19 case in Shueisha's editing department.

My bad guys, really didn't mean to duck up!

• Autistic

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Argh My Cigar I fucked up and misread the announcement then the farms was down so I never checked my alerts cause I was trying to be non lazy during this quarantine. Didn't realize they said this week will come out as scheduled and NEXT week's won't be coming due to the confirmed covid 19 case in Shueisha's editing department.

My bad guys, really didn't mean to duck up!
It would have been a standard break anyway.

Isnt it Golden Week in Japan?

• Autistic

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
It would have been a standard break anyway.

Isnt it Golden Week in Japan?
Tbh I have no clue but they have this post up on the subreddit. We get a chapter on April 26 then none till May 10th :(

also, I didn't expect Kaido to have a son let alone one named Warf lol. Thinking on it I could see him actually being "Whitebeard Jr" and Bakkin is the mother and the scars are plastic surgery ones. He's a total dumbass and i can see Kaito being douchey enough to pull this plot. Supposedly Bakkin and Whitebeard were in a crew together and it could been Rocks and she was with Kaido actually.

Other wise yeah its gotta be some other minor character we haven't seen before. Also I can't remember is Hawkins and appoo part of the flying six?

• Autistic

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joy Boy threw out that the first in line of the Flying Six looks like the boots of Crocodile. Just throwing it out for what it's worth.

• Autistic
Tags
None