One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Pinot Pierrot

The naive one, forever waiting.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going through Punk Hazard, I didn't realize just how fucked up it is. I had re-entered the series at Dressrosa so I only saw Ceasar as this worthless clown shitbag instead of being actually josef mengele
Punk Hazard ended up severely underappreciated, especially with how it got overshadowed by the mixed receptions of Fishman Island preceding it and Dressrosa following right after.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Kay before I read the chapter:

EDIT BECAUSE MY HEART

EDIT 2:

I love this lol.
1587700199450.png

So Lola is hitting on Gotti which I guess means she isn't married yet. A shame. I was hoping her wedding was the one the Red Hairs were attending on that one cover story many pages ago, like maybe she married into their crew or something.
1587700101380.png

Oh well.

Anyway, anyone interested in some One Piece wiki troon drama?
A lot of fighting has been going on there for almost a year now over pronouns and offensive words like biology.

• Autistic
Reactions: DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, anyone interested in some One Piece wiki troon drama?
A lot of fighting has been going on there for almost a year now over pronouns and offensive words like biology.
oh for fuck's sake
of all the things they could have an autistic discourse about and it's kiku's gender

then again, the last time I even looked into the talk pages there was argument on the translation of Hordy Jones's name

Rykel22

kiwifarms.net
Nami just can't win with disguises this arc.
I swear Black Maria is using swords as hair sticks, or am looking at it wrong?
Why does Page One look more "kiddie" than he did when last we saw him?
Nami can't win, but we do. And I think they might be naginata for Black Maria. And its the hat making him look younger.

mandatorylurk

kiwifarms.net
So with this chapter

6 Tobi Roppo, plus Jack/Queen/King, there's 9 for the Straw Hats and Kaido for Luffy.

unless they drop Big Mom's family in so the Oden gang can fight the lesser people, or maybe they’ll fight those ninjas from Orochi’s castle

• Autistic
Reactions: DDBCAE CBAADCBE
Tags
None