One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Artur has began releasing Return to Reverie.

Spoilers that arent spoilers because this isnt official

- Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom and Shiki are declared "The Four Horseman of Rocks." As a fan of the Biblical Book of Revelation, I look forward to where this goes.

- Garp seems to imply his child (most likely Dragon) was a Celestial Dragon.

- Despite contradicting the official story, Dragon has shown up at Mary Geoise.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This series isn't over yet? Will it ever end?
That will only go one of two ways:
1 - The author dies because of his poor health and work habits (blame japanese work culture for that one) without finishing
2 - he finally makes it to the ending... and then dies (see 1)

Look at it this way, at least the plot is advancing (somewhat) unlike Detective Conan where the shit's just been the case of the week for god knows how long. That's Saturday morning cartoon syndication shit right there.

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
That will only go one of two ways:
1 - The author dies because of his poor health and work habits (blame japanese work culture for that one) without finishing
2 - he finally makes it to the ending... and then dies (see 1)

Look at it this way, at least the plot is advancing (somewhat) unlike Detective Conan where the shit's just been the case of the week for god knows how long. That's Saturday morning cartoon syndication shit right there.
Yeah, that pattern is a big reason why I grew out of shonen.

This series isn't over yet? Will it ever end?
One of the Editors said in the area five more years.

By the end of this Arc The List of things Luffy will need to accomplish are

Find The Last Road Poneglyph(you need 4 of these to get from the second to last Island to the last Island, Luffy has 2 will have 3 by the end of the arc)
Visit Elbaf the land of the Giants
Get to Roadstar Island(the second to last Island)
Go to Raftel.

If each chapter is as long as the longest arc, about 8 years at max, I doubt that though because Dressrosa was -LONG-

The ending is most definitely in sight though, We got a real glimpse of Gol D. Rodger's voyage (through the eyes of somebody else, but enough to give us an outline), Luffy is likely going to equal or surpass one of the 4 most powerful Pirates of the previous generation by the end of this arc, and the world outside of the current Island is starting to fall to Chaos, we aren't in the end of the series yet, but the next arc will be the start of the Climax.

Edit : Read the spoilers and

Bets on Yamoto being a rebellious shit head and telling Kaido to fuck off when Kaido announces he is gonna get married to one of Big Mom's children? Given they are waiting for Mom's kids to show up, and Kaido's son to show up I can't imagine that Kaido's big announcement is that Kaido's kid and one of Mom's kids are getting hitched during the festival. Which breaks up the "Alliance" in a sensible fashion and allows the battle to turn into a fantastic shit show while not making Luffy fight both Yonko at once.

Last edited:

Thorvald Stauning

"Nidaros var staden og Eirik han var jarl."
kiwifarms.net
One of the Editors said in the area five more years.

By the end of this Arc The List of things Luffy will need to accomplish are

Find The Last Road Poneglyph(you need 4 of these to get from the second to last Island to the last Island, Luffy has 2 will have 3 by the end of the arc)
Visit Elbaf the land of the Giants
Get to Roadstar Island(the second to last Island)
Go to Raftel.

If each chapter is as long as the longest arc, about 8 years at max, I doubt that though because Dressrosa was -LONG-

The ending is most definitely in sight though, We got a real glimpse of Gol D. Rodger's voyage (through the eyes of somebody else, but enough to give us an outline), Luffy is likely going to equal or surpass one of the 4 most powerful Pirates of the previous generation by the end of this arc, and the world outside of the current Island is starting to fall to Chaos, we aren't in the end of the series yet, but the next arc will be the start of the Climax.

Edit : Read the spoilers and

Bets on Yamoto being a rebellious shit head and telling Kaido to fuck off when Kaido announces he is gonna get married to one of Big Mom's children? Given they are waiting for Mom's kids to show up, and Kaido's son to show up I can't imagine that Kaido's big announcement is that Kaido's kid and one of Mom's kids are getting hitched during the festival. Which breaks up the "Alliance" in a sensible fashion and allows the battle to turn into a fantastic shit show while not making Luffy fight both Yonko at once.
You forgot about the the great throne war after raftel, but i agree that the scope of 5-8 years is definitely possible.

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista
Tags
None