OneUnited Bank Launches New Limited-Edition Harriet Tubman Card - A credit card design so dumb looking, not even Twitter is giving it praise

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andrew Jackson was an asshole who ignored the Supreme Court and violated legally upheld treaties. Tubman was a gun owner and Republican who would probably react to hood rats like MLK Jr in that Boondocks episode if she were alive today.
He was an asshole, but he was very accomplished too. Frontier lawyer, House representative, Senator, Tennessee Supreme Court judge, general, helped annexed Florida, and paid off the national debt. If it wasn't for the Native American stuff, he would probably be considered one of the best presidents.

Also, Republican didn't mean what you thinks it means during that time period.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
He was an asshole, but he was very accomplished too. Frontier lawyer, House representative, Senator, Tennessee Supreme Court judge, general, helped annexed Florida, and paid off the national debt. If it wasn't for the Native American stuff, he would probably be considered one of the best presidents.

Also, Republican didn't mean what you thinks it means during that time period.
I know what Republican meant back then, and I am also aware of everything that Jackson accomplished. Doesn’t change the fact that he was one of the first 'Imperialist' presidents, for lack of a better term. And yes, if we ignore the fact that he was a bit of a despot, he would be great.

Tags
None