OneyPlays - have a boy... with friends

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone said "someone make an OneyPlays thread so people will stop clogging the Egoraptor thread" so here it is.

Let's discuss Chris O' Neill aka OneyNG, funny noise man and tiny Hitler torturer. Sometimes he gets together with friends and makes funny voices on YouTube while playing games.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looking forward to Bowlbo. The artstyle looks weird and interesting, and the gameplay actually looks decent.

Also really glad to see Zach doing mainstream stuff, but still making time to fuck with Chris and friends for our amusement.

Last edited:

NIGGO KILLA

We wuz Mobla suits n shit
kiwifarms.net
rate this post winner or Motifa will rape you in your sleep forever
DyqPR5RVsAAo7S2.jpg

Intelligent Calcium

Humble Fantabulist
kiwifarms.net
I really like Oneyplays but somepoint I unsubscribed because I couldn't stand Julian's "UwU I'm SO gay, Chris" schtick. Since they left I've been watching. Kinda miss Ding-Dong but I'm happy where it is now.
That never bothered me, but his constant brassy belching did. I don't mind the occasional burp, they all do it, but in some videos he was forcing one out every few minutes and it got pretty tiresome.

has Chris ever been in any controversy?
He likes stirring shit on twitter and he got the ball rolling for a few notable controversies (like New Guy), but he seems smart enough to peace out early so he's never actually at the center of them. The most involved he gets is whenever people shit on Newgrounds for being "problematic" and he's defending them.

Fugax

kiwifarms.net
I'm only frustrated with Chris's videos when Ding Dong is on. I guess it's who he is, but he constantly complains about certain games they play, to the point where it ends up being limp dicked whining. Im not defending the games they shit on, it just gets old. He doesn't do a great job making let's play stuff in general IMO, since his funny bits had become so rare. I guess that just isn't his specialty.

All of his other guests are great though. Zach, Tomar, and Lyle are the best since they make effort to tell hypotheticals and generally just have fun with it.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
I've been archiving all of the "completed" videos released on the channel so far. I've also been archiving the "one-offs" or any gameplays that were only like 1 or 2 vids (like the FNAF one, its only 3 vids, so I combine them on my video editor and convert it into one vid)

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I like it when Oney do the Nostalgia Critic's funni skrims.

Seriously though OneyPlays is great and I always have a fun time watching Chris and his friends do LPs. I'm also looking forward to Bowlbo when that eventually comes out.

I've been archiving all of the "completed" videos released on the channel so far. I've also been archiving the "one-offs" or any gameplays that were only like 1 or 2 vids (like the FNAF one, its only 3 vids, so I combine them on my video editor and convert it into one vid)

I seriously recommend the FnaF LP. It has some great moments!