OneyPlays - have a boy... with friends

Rich Evans Apologist

*effortposts behind u*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounded like he was going to take a break to make some hamburgers (hopefully not by boiling them), but has been enjoying himself quite a bit and stayed on in spite of the burger urge. I admit I had no idea he was so well-versed in fightans, though I don't necessarily want to derail the thread by just asking him questions about games with weirdo narratives that I've enjoyed a good bit lately. Even if it is tempting.

Right now he's doing a discussion of YIIK's failings in storytelling and pacing/setup for the most part.
I guess I'm curious what game/games he would say he adores the narrative of and gush about those by comparison.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ding Dong, look at this ape hand we found last night
ThatOneLurker.jpg

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also can't believe I missed DingDong's little KiwiQnA stream
he's still going, and occasionally checks us out still.

i wish i could think of interesting things to ask. but i appreciate that he looked at the ape alien thing
ETA: almost 8 hours on the ticker there.
1619039406450.png

nigga get a burger.

ETA again: he's wrapping up.
Thanks for being a sport, DD. Have fun, stay safe.

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only caught parts of it, but I got the impression he was working on something else anyway, and just kind of hanging out and talking while he worked.

Rich Evans Apologist

*effortposts behind u*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think he was editing, had been streaming for a while, and shortly after Scatmansworld posted the link to his twitch he mentioned him by name and we realized he was actively in the thread

Honestly this is a pretty comfy kind of stream, so I might tune in next time to pester him about what kind of game narratives he enjoys. He also expressed being a huge fan of Xavier Renegade Angel, which is um based