OneyPlays - have a boy... with friends

No Exit

From Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So are his old streams the reason people complain that he complains a lot about the games they play? I always thought that was a common thing with lets players.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
So are his old streams the reason people complain that he complains a lot about the games they play? I always thought that was a common thing with lets players.
His old streams are either chill or yes full of complaining about the game or drama he's involved, but people mostly complained about his complaining on the oneyplays channel where nearly every game good or not had a lot of "I know video games guys" talk and nitpicking
The worst was when he would bait people by making fun of that popular game's fans on oneyplays and on twitter, but he experienced a lot of shit in the grumps era and that calmed him down to this more chill/fun dingdong

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
I always miss the fun stuff.

The Julian/DD dynamic is money and I hope that they come back whenever it's feasible. Their shared pool of info and likes brings out some fun commentary. In particular, I enjoy that Ding Dong will pull out Chris' game design opinions.

And also if Ding Dong ever comes back to the thread, you should look into the Digimon Adventure PSP game. It has an English patch. And if you ever get together in a year or so I think it would be better fit for you guys to weeb out.

Intelligent Calcium

Humble Fantabulist
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Digimon is done with, if we got YIIK today.
Guess my Etemon theory was a complete miss then. For reference, Dingdong said they at least got to the Golden Alpaca scene in YIIK (didn't want to confirm or deny if they finished it but there's no way) and there's at least one other game they played that hasn't been posted yet (probably a one video thing like Magic Schoolbus).

No Exit

From Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more they play YIIK the more I realize I hate every single thing about the game. The fact that it was a labor of love is the only redeeming feature the game has.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
Who likes drama? Because I got some involving Sonny in this reddit shitpost [Archive 1/2]

It's pretty much gay discord drama but there's these posts about him
1619414397710.png

It's clear he read these posts and then decided to defend himself in his own comment
1619414435992.png

(response to the main sonny comment)
1619414520849.png

(reddit likes to break up comments into another page so)
1619414573811.png

Guess Sonny is one of those discord admins you hear about in memes

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
Who likes drama? Because I got some involving Sonny in this reddit shitpost [Archive 1/2]

It's pretty much gay discord drama but there's these posts about him
View attachment 2119568

It's clear he read these posts and then decided to defend himself in his own comment
View attachment 2119569
(response to the main sonny comment)
View attachment 2119571
(reddit likes to break up comments into another page so)
View attachment 2119572

Guess Sonny is one of those discord admins you hear about in memes
Can someone enlighten me on who SonnyTM is? I don't use twitch or twitter or reddit so I'm kind of lost with this guy. I kind of recognise the name but I can't place it and a quick google search is not really helping.
ETA: A second google search tells me he might be the guy who runs the GTA server Chris plays/streams on sometimes? Is that right?

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
Can someone enlighten me on who SonnyTM is? I don't use twitch or twitter or reddit so I'm kind of lost with this guy. I kind of recognise the name but I can't place it and a quick google search is not really helping.
ETA: A second google search tells me he might be the guy who runs the GTA server Chris plays/streams on sometimes? Is that right?
Yeah essentially, he was already a friend before he appeared in the GTA roleplay videos (That one bit about a friend saying the word brap a lot before doing a spongebob brapping bit) and then he appeared when Ding Dong came back the first time in that maze game

He also streams and chris interacts with him so whatever's going on with him chris is hopefully oblivious to it

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Sonny was that black guy that was on for a bit maybe. I dunno, his drawing had dreads so I just figured in this day and age you can't be white and have dreads.