OneyPlays - have a boy... with friends

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Who likes drama? Because I got some involving Sonny in this reddit shitpost [Archive 1/2]

It's pretty much gay discord drama but there's these posts about him
View attachment 2119568

It's clear he read these posts and then decided to defend himself in his own comment
View attachment 2119569
(response to the main sonny comment)
View attachment 2119571
(reddit likes to break up comments into another page so)
View attachment 2119572

Guess Sonny is one of those discord admins you hear about in memes
Damn glad I bounced from his discord when I did.

I don't want to get into the details really but I will say a friend of mine had some correspondence with sonny that he was super unprofessional in.

BurnerPhone

Involved in several boating accidents
kiwifarms.net
Who likes drama? Because I got some involving Sonny in this reddit shitpost [Archive 1/2]

It's pretty much gay discord drama but there's these posts about him
View attachment 2119568

It's clear he read these posts and then decided to defend himself in his own comment
View attachment 2119569
(response to the main sonny comment)
View attachment 2119571
(reddit likes to break up comments into another page so)
View attachment 2119572

Guess Sonny is one of those discord admins you hear about in memes
Oney makes friends with the weirdest people. Sonny was hilarious in the Mr. Maze playthrough though, so I'll let it slide

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
So what, his crime was he was a dickhead to people online who were being dickheads to him first? I've called like 5 people nigger unprovoked this week and it's only monday. Big deal.
His mistake was replying to redditors in the first place, whatever that happened in the discord can stay there and no one will give a fuck beyond some assblasted redditors

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
Ducks status = chad
tjU0wJmVVFRboRynihStDzj5wD8N3rRg2o4Jg7PRJqc.png

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
Would you refuse to watch a film made by a director who despises the movie industry?
What about a musician who is vocal about how much he hates the state of the music industry?
Do you want your content creators to just keep perpetually faking happiness and excitement like obedient reaction niggers that they are or be honest with their audience?

Also, I don't really understand why you are trying to single out DingDong when it's pretty clear that Julian is the main source of complaints in that group. Not that I think that most of his points about being defined by the let's plays and dealing with parasocial relationship retards are not valid.
Yes to all questions. Suspension of disbelief is all we have left.

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
Probably my favorite game they've played since DD and Julian came back. I love weird old games like this.

Also, slow it down to x0.25 speed at the very start, Chris runs past an edited in kiwi bird in the intro and this one was edited by DD. Am I being autistic in thinking this might be a weird nod to the impromptu AMA he had with us the other day?

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
Probably my favorite game they've played since DD and Julian came back. I love weird old games like this.

Also, slow it down to x0.25 speed at the very start, Chris runs past an edited in kiwi bird in the intro and this one was edited by DD. Am I being autistic in thinking this might be a weird nod to the impromptu AMA he had with us the other day?
It's hard to say, since the visit was a while ago by now who knows when this was edited?

vulgar

kiwifarms.net

DingDong encoded this at precisely the most autistic frequency so that only KiwiFarms users could detect it

probably not but it is cute
1619576906563.png

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
DingDong encoded this at precisely the most autistic frequency so that only KiwiFarms users could detect it

probably not but it is cute
View attachment 2124599
It feels nice to see DD and Julian actually seeming to enjoy the games. The old energy is still there, though can't blame 'em one bit for not making it their job.

Love seeing the kiwi again, it was such a silly little gag.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net

The little man climbing Mona Lisa feels straight out of an Oneyplays hypothetical.

Travis Touchdown

kiwifarms.net
The little man climbing Mona Lisa feels straight out of an Oneyplays hypothetical.
Someone in the youtube comments mentioned this whole game is pretty much Zach/Sleepycast hypothetical

“Tomar, you’re at the Lourve, and you see the Mona Lisa. There’s a bunch of buttons next to it. One of the buttons turns the Mona Lisa into a furry, do you press it?”

“I guess? I feel like I just ruined the Mona Lisa though...”

“From a certain perspective, you’ve improved it”

Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
Someone in the youtube comments mentioned this whole game is pretty much Zach/Sleepycast hypothetical

“Tomar, you’re at the Lourve, and you see the Mona Lisa. There’s a bunch of buttons next to it. One of the buttons turns the Mona Lisa, do you press it?”

“I guess? I feel like I just ruined the Mona Lisa though...”

“From a certain perspective, you’ve improved it”
I know the exact one you're talking about too:

Screenshot_20210428-004951.jpg