Plagued Onion Farms -

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
Onion Farms is a splinter forum of KF created by @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt, a notorious lolcow, nuisance and attention whore who has been a laughingstock since about fucking forever.

Onion Farms is just the latest of many websites Kengle has created in an attempt to steal the Kiwi Farms' thunder. This is the one that has come closest to succeeding because it's the place where @SIGSEV went after getting banned for fedposting so hard it got the attention of the actual feds. In his wake, a parade of banned spastics also joined the site. These include @Arm Pit Cream, @Superman93's Bitch, @snailslime, @BoingoTango and @{o}P II. It also features a contingent of users who are not banned from the Farms but desperately need a place to rage about it. This latter group contains people like @MarineTrainedTard, @Icasaracht, @polonium, and @SSF2T Old User. These guys are particularly funny because whenever you say something about the Onion Farms (like the fact that it looks like shit and is run by a fat, trannychasing retard) they come out of the woodwork to impotently give you mad ratings.

It's also funny because people on Onion Farms are REAL MAD ON THE INTERNET, about Kiwi Farms and especially about Null. Their current front page thread is a riveting exposé about some gay drama Null got involved when he was underage, something that has been publicly known since his Encyclopedia Dramatica page got created in like 2012. The author is "Vex" and I'm gonna put the spotlight on him.

Vex is really fucking angry at Josh.

20210208_105744.jpg
20210208_105759.jpg

20210208_105812.jpg

20210208_105853.jpg

20210208_105909.jpg

Vex is also @vertexwindi, a former janny who flounced after some autistic mod drama or something. You know he's vertexwindi because he uses a similar name (something he has done before, he was "Vertyx" in the YouChew forum), he claims to be a KF mod running a gayop, came to the Farms due to YandereDev drama like vertexwindi did, and is really mad at @THOTto and @Kamov Ka-52 because they were the reason he flounced.

He's also a severe autist IRL who powerlevelled about being in a sped home lol.

So here's a nice story.

To fill in some important story details, I live in a small family-sized home with two others Autists. One is this cool guy who I get along with, the other... well, I told enough about her in this thread before. She's a megatwat in short.

This Monday I went to collect my autismbux for food this week and I bought shawarma for two days so I wouldn't have to go outside on Tuesday. I kept the change I got at the store in my coat's pocket, which was hanging on the coat rack in our hallway since Monday. Today, however, I noticed something strange: a twenty euro note was missing, but the rest of the change was still there.

My first thought was that I lost it, so I checked all my coats, pants, and location where it could be, but nope. Considering I constantly check my coats' pockets whenever I wear one, I doubt it very much that I lost it in the store or on the way back home. So my second thought was that my piece of shit roommate stole it, considering her history of stealing.

However, while I was talking to a friend of mine about possible opportunities, I was reminded of something that happened yesterday during dinner: that bitch was constantly moving, while she was cooking, from the kitchen to the hallway. Even at the time I thought that was weird. Also, considering that only one note was missing, it seems like the money was taken hastily, as if they were trying not to get caught by anyone nearby. That, to me, screams "IT WAS ME, YOUR BITCH ROOMMATE. I WAS THE CRIMINAL MASTERMIND ALL ALONG."

Considering my other roommate was sitting next to me while it happened, he saw it happen too, so he can back me up on this.

So I had a talk with a counsellor and he agreed that, under the circumstances, it appears to have been stolen (though I only realized the part of her moving around later, so I didn't bring it up that I suspect her considering the lack of evidence). He's going to arrange a meeting for the three of us as well as another counsellor to talk about the thefts, and I've decided to accuse her then. I've put up with her horseshit for long enough, and I don't even feel safe in my own house any more.

She'll deny it, like she always does, but I don't care. I just want to scream in her fat smug fucking face.

I lived in a group home for adults with neurodevelopmental disorders (autism, ADHD, BPD et al) for a few years, but close enough. I still lived there when GamerGate began in August of 2014 and I think some of the more neckbeardy guys were aware of it, as well as a friend of mine who's a 4chan/KF regular. If they talked about it, though, then I wasn't aware. I just kept quiet because it's silly internet autism lol

Post the angriest posts you can find in OF. It's easy because it's all public.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
I've literally never been namedropped on Onion Farms at any point, but thanks for proving that you and your retard buddies get extremely defensive when someone points out how shit and pathetic your dienull circlejerk is.

You were name dropped a few on one thread because you're particularly salty about the site.

It seems like whenever OF is brought up (and yea, it's mostly a meta-forum to criticize Null and this detiorating site), it's like bringing up the holocaust in front of a buncha Jews.

And yeah, Kengle's a fucking lolcow. He makes weird art, he jerks off to Chris Chan, he's an autistic sonuvabitch who needs to the assistance of other tards on his site, and he's fucking 60 all the while.

But guess who's running this stie?

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
You were name dropped a few on one thread because you're particularly salty about the site.

It seems like whenever OF is brought up (and yea, it's mostly a meta-forum to criticize Null and this detiorating site), it's like bringing up the holocaust in front of a buncha Jews.
There's a difference between being mad at something and finding it laughable.

I've been lurking the Onion Farms because it's fucking laughable. You all decided you hated that evil and mean Jersh because you or your best friend got banned from the Farms probably for being a sped, and decided the best solution was to run to a forum created by a 60-year-old autistic, retarded muslim convert who draws Sonichu fanart unironically and probably whoomps his micropeen to CWC's noodz. You decided to voluntarily go under Kengle's leadership and that on itself is Down's Syndrome-tier retardation and worth being mocked.

You also ran to cry at OF as soon as you saw this thread lmfao.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
I've been lurking the Onion Farms because it's fucking laughable. You all decided you hated that evil and mean Jersh because you or your best friend got banned from the Farms probably for being a sped, and decided the best solution was to run to a forum created by a 60-year-old autistic, retarded muslim convert who draws Sonichu fanart unironically and probably whoomps his micropeen to CWC's noodz. You decided to voluntarily go under Kengle's leadership and that on itself is Down's Syndrome-tier retardation and worth being mocked.
No, I could care less about someone on this site getting banned.

Only reason I'm on OF is because KF's a sinking ship and I'm loving the laughs, my guy. This site has gotten plain too serious and a little too circlejerky for my tastes, and I feel like OF as a rising forum made by someone equally as much as a lolcow as Josh offers a little bit of fun with taking the piss outta this site. It's all in good fun.