• "ENJOY THE SPAGHETTI"

Onision, Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvardeEdgelord, King of the Tweens, outspoken vegan douchebag.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. There might be a few typos in this, it's not like I have a team of editors working around the clock.

Have you ever hated someone so much that you just wanted to tell the whole world how much you hate them? Well, meet Gregory James Daniel, also known as Onision. Okay, how has no one made a thread about this asshole yet? I mean, my god. I think the first time I ever heard about this guy was while browsing Know Your Meme. He is an atheist vegan who outright states that he hates the bible and everything in it. And when people get offended, this is how he responds:

That's right, he antagonizes every single last religious person for believing what they want. And that is not all.

He demonizes meat eaters like they are all child-molesting nazi vampires who murder puppies. Now, I am not for the unnecessary cruelty to animals, but animals are meant to eat animals. Yes, eating too much meat can be unhealthy, but most people have a balanced diet. A confusing thing in his videos is how inconsistent all his characters are. In the Meat Eater video, the emo kid was one of the voices of reason. But in this next video, he is a whiny little bitch. Let us take a look:

Another thing I noticed about this video is that everyone is unnecessarily (And rather unrealistically) cruel to the emo. People probably would never ever act like that in real life. And you know what is the worst part? He is an absolute dickwad in real life. Here is him criticizing a fan for having suicidal thoughts because of their abusive mother:

He keeps saying that it is her fault for having these thoughts, like he is some messiah/psychiatrist. What doesn't help is that he is forming a cross in the thumbnail like he believes he is a god. This guy pisses me off to literally no end. He is that just that one guy that you love to hate.

Oh, and here is his Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision

• Winner x 30
    • Informative x 11
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    #1 Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
    Zorceror44

Zorceror44 You're extracting him?

kiwifarms.net
  2. I only know he exists because he tried picking a fight with TheAmazingAtheist.

To paraphrase TJ's response:
    "You should stop now, because you're a banana. And we all know what I do to bananas."

I lol'd.

• Winner Winner x 70
    • Like Like x 48
    • Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Ow, the edge.

Someone had to say it...

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Mechanism Eight

Mechanism Eight Give us eyes.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh god. I remember him. I was subscribed to him briefly because he must have made a video I thought was funny. It didn't last though and I unsubbed pretty quickly after. Everything he does is annoying, elitist, douchey, or just kind of creepy. Like his fondness for dating teenage girls, or at least girls who are much younger than him.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 6
    Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Isn't this the sociopath Mr.Repzion had a gay little feud with a while back?

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 4
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Damocles_Sword

Damocles_Sword Shovelmech Pilot

kiwifarms.net
  6. Onision could easily be a lolcow but he's well known for completely ignoring criticism entirely, he also has a rabid fanbase of devoted 13 year old girls that watch him. So I doubt anything at this point will phase him apart from a criminal suit like his ex girlfriend tried to file.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Watcher

Watcher Cishet dudebro

kiwifarms.net
  7. He left a turtle under a plastic container on a hot sunny day and it died. The worst part is he tried to blame everything but himself. I also remember some weird video where he was arguing with this teenage girlfriend who was dealing with cancer and the genius decided to record part of it as she cried and then uploaded it to youtube. I think he claimed he was doing it as proof that he didn't beat her or something? I don't know. Shit just looked crazy. He's another person on the internet who is constantly in some kind of drama.

• Feels Feels x 21
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.net
  8. I remember following this guy's drama for a little while. He was once in a relationship with a girl called Shiloh and they had some of the most disgusting attention whoring behavior out there (including faking a miscarriage and some kind of memory loss).

I'll just leave this here, if you want to see some of the bizarre in action.

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Geo

Geo Serious Rockmongler

kiwifarms.net
  9. A militant atheist vegetarian?
    This is just too good to be true.

Why would 13 year old girls be his fan base? What's the appeal?

• Agree Agree x 22
    Saney

Saney Slayer of the Love-Shys
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. That guy has a really punchable face.

• Agree x 52
    • Like x 6
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Foulmouth

Foulmouth How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oh Onision, I remember before all of this insanity...

I used to watch his videos a lot as a kid, when he mainly used the name to release techno songs or some shit. He used to be so different, short hair, quite conservative, blah blah blah, and I dunno he suddenly went weird. He then starting using these strawmen emo characters for all of his criticisms and shit, got super bizarre super quick.

His veganism is something that has escalated over the years, it was originally a personal choice over some shit (I think he lived in Korea for a bit? This was years ago), then he made a preachy vegan channel, then his forum practically required you to be vegan to join.

• Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 7
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Oh...I remember this nut. I watch a few ranters on Youtube who like to tear him a new one for the stupid stuff he does, like giving out life advice. It goes something around the lines like this:

Onision: "Dear Onision, I've been very depressed and my life and have had suicidal thoughts in the past, can you think of any tips to help me?"
    *Jump cuts to him running around and making random noises because 'lulsorandomXD'*
    Onision: Uhh well I'm sorry to hear that but if you're so depressed I guess you should kill yourself.

I don't think I've seen anyone have such apathy towards their fans before, while being such a Richard to everyone else in his life at the same time.

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Karen

Karen Stage 3 Edgelord

kiwifarms.net
  13. Ok so accidentally killing his turtle, although tragic, was merely stupid. Then he cooked and ate it? A militant vegan? (This happened last year).

Then there's his cult. From Facebook:

A militant atheist? *sigh*

• Informative Informative x 19
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    I AM STRAIGHT!!!!

I AM STRAIGHT!!!! normie moralfag

kiwifarms.net
  14. He needs to evangelized to

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Whoa whoa whoa, he ate his turtle?! Where did you get this from?

• Agree Agree x 9
    Geo

Geo Serious Rockmongler

kiwifarms.net
  16. Because he has random access humor? Looking handsome (at least in the eyes of his 13 year old fanbase. His thumbnail for the "Bible is Garbage" video kinda reminds me of Tommy Wiseau.)?Only thing I know of this guy's videos was his "I'm a banana" video. I think he may of also spoken against circumcision but I wouldn't want to proceed with that if it could cause a flame war and what not.

Would the words "militant egotist" or "cult leader" be more fitting for that instead of the word "atheist"?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    c-no

c-no Autistic Redneck

kiwifarms.net
  17. Ah yes, this asshole. I remember Repezion having quite the ragefest over Onison several years back. I decided to watch some of his videos after that, and really didn't get why this guy was so popular. And if memory serves me correctly, he was also on an episode of Judge Judy when he divorced Shiloh (I think).

• Like Like x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Trying to Google that, he apparently did try to contact Judge Judy thanks to a YouTube video. Unfortunately, I don't think the episode of that case is on Youtube but then again, I don't know if said case was recorded or even pushed through.

• Like Like x 5
    c-no

c-no Autistic Redneck

kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG] [​IMG]

ED also quotes him "At least Reptar tasted delicious" with the comment "When he rejoiced over eating meat" without further explanation.

Yeah do you count as an atheist if you don't believe in any god .. except yourself?

• Like Like x 8
    #19 I AM STRAIGHT!!!!, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    I AM STRAIGHT!!!!

I AM STRAIGHT!!!! normie moralfag

kiwifarms.net
  20. A bang friend from 2010 watched his stuff. His "humor," and I use that term very loosely, is mainly derived from him acting like a dipshit and shouting things.
    From what I can tell, this ephebophile (he loves testing the age of consent laws) has quieted down recently. I mostly remember the banana video. I lost IQ points watching that shit.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.