• "Does anyone know if Drew Coyne is a Kiwi?"
    "like from New Zealand?"

Trainwreck Onision, Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvaroeEdgelord, King of the Tweens, outspoken vegan douchebag.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. Ughhhh so much onision shit happened when the site was down :(

• Feels Feels x 5
    RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson They're gonna have to open up my pecs again.

kiwifarms.net
  2. What do you think we are?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Onision already is a cult leader, his disciples are insecure teenage girls who live off his ''brutal honesty''. Just go on his website and you will see dozens of girls who claim his videos saved their lives (lol). Even when they are faced with the fact that Onision is an abusive sociopath, they still root for him as we saw with the Billie drama.
    Concerning Sarah, who groomed her into their house, Lainey living out her fantasies of girls who look like straight up little boys or Greg reaffirming his undying love for underage girls? Either way, it's fucked up

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. It was real fucking creepy. I don't even know how to respond to that. That right there it doesn't take a psychiatrist to see how abusive shit gets in Ché de Grease.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Goochole

Goochole MY MOTHER AND FATHER ARE VERY ANGRY AT ME!!!!

kiwifarms.net
  5. it seems like some girls regard that kind of haircut like some guys regard a halfway reasonable pair of tits. People say things like "onision is good looking", like that explains why some people ignore his most shitty behaviour, but most of the elements that make up his physical appearance are really not great by any standard. He literally just has the haircut, and even that is so greasy his pillowcases probably smell like a wet dog.

• Agree Agree x 7
    r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
  6. Onision's current haircut isto catter to his kpop obsessed fan base who can call him oppa now but it's hard to say he's bad looking by any mean

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I think its important to realize that his hair matches his persona, for you see Greg is a cuck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  8. It should also be on archive.is, just fyi.

He has personally never abandoned it; he just stopped advertising. He had Sarah watching his old videos (hello, indoctrination) within a few weeks of her moving in. She tweeted about how cool the videos were and wondered why they didn't have more views.

Uh, no. He has a Neanderthal brow that's slipping further due to his repeated botox treatments to smooth his deep frankenbrow above the Neanderthal bone shape (thats why he does Bieber bangs.) His skin is also horrific, and he cakes on makeup and cranks all his video lights up to blinding so people can't see it (in Sarah's younow broadcast, he cranks the room lights the second he walks in and she winces.)

Click on the photos of Greg's horrorshow face, they're huge and high def (sorry attachments inserted aren't working for me fore some reason.)

I also included a photo Taylor took with for Sarah, wearing just her bra, right after Sarah arrived. It also shows Taylor leaking breast tard cum as further proof of "Claire" having been born right around when all these girls got imported. Just in time for Taylor to not have sex for medical reasons for 6 weeks. Which he seems to have bullied her into breaking with a 3 way "with no boundaries or jealousy or negative attitudes, TAYLOR".

Lastly there's tweets from Greg referring to when he burst in on Sarah from the other room, demanding he block Billie immediately. He saw an opportunity to get in Billie's ear and ran with it, regardless of Sarah trying to let it go (she and Billie were and are friends) and being uncomfortable with what he asked. Then he explains - with more black and white dictionary definitions, he loves those - that manipulation is what every intelligent person does to others. So he's just smart and everyone acts or wants to act just like him, and you're dumb if you don't manipulate people.

edit: goddamn it, shit still won't attach. I'll message the mods and add them in in a few minutes.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #2828 multiverse, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. is it even legal for them to shelter sarah? if she really is abused by her family, i doubt the best place she could be is the house of a sexual predator who most definitely takes advantage of her. it feels he has a harem of teenage girls he bullies his wife into having

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Yes. Sarah's mom gave guardianship to Taylor / Lainey (although Greg stayed out of the legal paperwork, interesting, no?). However, with Onion and Lainey's level of freakout, there had to be more grooming than we saw, because they're running scared over what Sarah shared with Lane (girl who thought she and Taylor / Lainey were long distance dating, real name Erin.) Lane took screenshot and that's what this freakout is over. When a guardian does sexually inappropriate things with the minor in their care, that has repercussions. However, it's legal as far as anyone cal tell atm.

• Informative Informative x 4
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. 20170211_110042.png 20170211_110120.png 20170211_110142.png 20170211_110206.png 20170211_110232.png 20170211_110256.png 20170211_110320.png 20170211_110353.png 20170211_110448.png 20170211_110633.png
    Ugh. The whole Lane thing with Sarah started because Lane warned Lainey and Greg to back their fans off of her. They set their fans on Lane because she told Lainey to talk to Billie and the E Oliveson blogger about the hate she was getting. Kind of a "tell them that it hurts you and why and maybe they will back off." After that Greg blocked her from his and Lainey accounts, but not Sarahs. Sarah was talking thru xalls, texts and messages about her feelings for Lainey, and the fact that Lainey and Greg promised that she could join their relationship when she hit 18.

When Greg got his army attacking Lain, she begged Sarah to stop him. Then tweeted that Greg should leave her alone or else. It got worse. Sarah begged her not to release her messages, and even called her from several numbers (including g Gregs phone) to trick her into answering. She dropped a few messages on /cow/ and said the the remainder of the messages had been removed by iOS updating. Much bitching was made.

Greg started going into "save my own ass" mode. He had Lainey and Sarah do a YouNow. Lain and Luxymoo did a younow with JoySparklesBS. Sarah did a younow and Greg stalked in and forced Sarah to block Billie because "Lainey is CRYING!!!" Sarah announced cedar that she was being kick out/moving back home, and thanked people for returning her to a Sexually/Mentally/Physically abusive home. So. That is where this game stand. Sarah has left for her own good, Greg and Laney are alone again (for now), and no doubt are trying to find another underanged poontang to drill.

• Informative Informative x 5
    #2831 Maiden-TieJuan, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan DTF You IRL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. And the mother of the year award goes to....

Sarah's mom.

If she ends up dead in a ditch somewhere she has no one to blame but herself.

EW! What kind of sick asshole cult manipulative pedo-shit is this?!?!!?

What the fuck kinda greasy horror show is Gruck running over there?!

• Agree Agree x 5
    #2832 Goochole, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  13. IMG_1042.jpg

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  14. He ain't exactly a horror show, but he's still pretty bad. I'd say a passable 5, maybe a 4 depending on how he's treating himself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    forgettispaghetti

forgettispaghetti Proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster Exists.

kiwifarms.net
  15. The greasy hair/girly eyelashes/growing caveman brow are what puts him at a solid 2.5 in my book. Plus that skin isn't looking so good these days and he's got barely any real muscle on him. I'm just biding my time waiting for that ug to flourish by the time he reaches 40.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  16. His proclivity for teenage girls knocks him down to minus on the attraction scale. He's repugnant.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  17. maybe the bad skin comes from him turning into the pubescent girls he preys on lol
    on a side note, has anyone heard from selena, lainey's former best friend? it feels like onision pushed her out of her life, she used to be in their videos all the time and she seemed pretty sane although obliviously in love with taylor

kiwifarms.net
  18. Our server has to be able to download the file if you use [IMG] tags. This is how we preserve content. All files embedded are saved. If your file is on a website that has weird hotlink protections, sometimes it fails. In that case, download it and attach it manually.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  19. Here's a screenshot from his live periscope today. He is so gross. There's a reason he does Bieber bangs and makeup and filters and botox (although the botox can't flatten a forehead crease like that, which is why his neadrathal(sp?) brow is slipping ever further down):
    Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 5.25.33 PM.png

Here's a recording of the short lived broadcast. He spent 13 minutes telling his teenyboppers about how ~kinky~ he is, but not because HE wants it: girls LIKE to be chocked and slapped and having their hair pulled and calling him daddy. All of them, he knows because brootal fax.

• Informative Informative x 9
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. His forehead looks like a reverse Slaton.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.