• "ITS A ZEBRA NOT A ZEDBRA JUST LIKE ITS A ZOO NOT A ZEDOO YOU DUMB UK MORON FAGGOT"

Trainwreck Onision, Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvaroeEdgelord, King of the Tweens, outspoken vegan douchebag.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. He looks like he has AIDS now, maybe Shane Dawson gave him AIDS.

I hope so.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Goochole

Goochole MY MOTHER AND FATHER ARE VERY ANGRY AT ME!!!!

kiwifarms.net
  2. He looks like a shitty wax figure that's melting under the heat.

• Agree Agree x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Mothers willingly signing over their kids to live at Chalet Grease
    Women breaking out their friends in the middle of the night
    I say Grug already started his cult, its in full swing.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  4. I endorse this statement completely.
    100percenttrue.PNG
    onion01.PNG onion02.PNG onion03.PNG onion04.PNG

• Like Like x 3
    unclestryker

unclestryker The ogre slayer.

kiwifarms.net
  5. >Has a lot to say about peoples freedom.
    >Wants to chain Billie to his basement wall for a week.

>mfw

• Winner Winner x 9
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  6. Christina Ricci is probably wondering why she feels so grubby all of a sudden.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I think Gregs chances with Christina Ricci are about the same as Chris' chances to tribbing Megan with his broken sex toy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #2847 Goochole, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  8. So as of his latest video he's directing his fans to the lolcow wiki to fuck it up.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Caps? Re uploaded link?

multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Told people to also edit Wikipedia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ride

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Jesus Christ does he have fucking AIDS?

• Agree Agree x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 9.11.29 PM.png

"Other people CRY, how pathetic is that?? I don't cry, I make other people young teen girls cry. How would that make me troubled?"

And he wants his teenyboppers to attack not only the lolcow wiki, but regular wiki. With hi-LARIOUS things like "Greg was abducted by aliens, tee hee!" and not "collects photos of 11 year old girls in order to judge their bodies" and "makes abuse contracts".

• Like Like x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Wouldnt neanderthal brow just be regular ass Slaton? It's that ridge that guys have above their eyes, but the Slatons just have a ton of fat there right?

I thought neanderthal brow was just a testosterone thing some dudes get, I know it's bone structure but I thought it was just exacerbated by testosterone kind of like how men's bones grow to be bigger.
    I kinda feel for the dude because Im not a good looking dude and kinda got neanderthal brow and it has been something Im self conscious about. Honestly I had thought about botox, I doubt I would have done it, but what exactly does it cause to happen? How does it cause it to "fall"?

• Feels Feels x 2
    #2853 DonaldChump, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Fuck......that video gave ME aids. It's kind of adorable that he opens himself up to trolling like it doesn't bother him. It does.

• Agree Agree x 1
    RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson They're gonna have to open up my pecs again.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Greg. Stop.

Also, I'm guessing these women are the female equivalent of beta males or something except they thrive on drama? I don't understand how this greasy smug amoral fuck has a harem of actual women.

• Agree Agree x 3
    chekovia

chekovia Gloating in the shadows...

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's because he goes after young girls with low self-esteem, or young girls after they've been in a bad relationship, or young girls with a poor home life. He offers them hope and kindness when they're not used to it and maintains some semblance of normalicy, does favors for them and makes them feel special and safe, and then traps them by reminding them of how "good" he is to them and how they're obligated to do as he says.

It's not that he's a genius manipulator, it's that he purposefully goes after damaged people and plays off their weaknesses.

EDIT: And iirc, Shiloh once mentioned in a long deleted interview that he makes this crazy drama seemed necessary and normal. He just fucks with broken people.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Looks like the regular wiki locked it down for a month to keep his minions from fucking with it. Good.

"I want you to fuck with these sites so the search results aren't boring when you look up Onision" No Onion, you want to have the critics of you bumped down enough so when people search your name they don't get "Onision wanted to chain a girl up in his basement!?!" or "Onision is a pedophile" on the first page of results.

Bisghetti

Bisghetti I'm the one who takes the blame again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I can see why he's in beauty parlour, he continually targets young girls with his schtick.

The problem is he's getting older and has no skills. Will be intersting to see him in 5 years time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    chekovia

chekovia Gloating in the shadows...

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm going to hazard a guess and say he'll look a little like this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bisghetti

Bisghetti I'm the one who takes the blame again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Narcissists have a talent for sparkling. They make you feel like the most special, glittering person in the world when their positive attention is on you. When that attention is withdrawn for control, you feel like the light has gone and you scramble to get it back and do more and more to keep that light on you. Whilst you're scrambling to get their positive attention, the narcissists toxic behaviour becomes normalised to the point you don't recognise how destructive it is anymore. It's a frightening circle of toxicity and becomes addictive. They also have a sickening talent for seeking out and attracting vulnerable people, love bombing them into oblivion, then withdrawing so the person spends their life trying to get the love bombing back, accepting worse and worse behaviour from the narcissist in their pursuit.

Gurg is just a classic run-of-the-mill narc, but that's why he keeps attracting all these young girls and destroying them. He fucks their heads up.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net