• They're people, too.

Trainwreck Onision, Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvaroeEdgelord, King of the Tweens, outspoken vegan douchebag.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. Don't stick your dick in crazy, but especially don't cheat with crazy...

• Agree Agree x 5
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  2. Any new crazy shit on Grug la Duck?

Goochole

Goochole MY MOTHER AND FATHER ARE VERY ANGRY AT ME!!!!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Not much. Sarah is still there, despite all of the posturing and handwringing and blame Taylor and Greg did. Greg spent Valentines day dressing up in a suit, locking himself in his "office" to "work" all day. He smugly showed off the disgusting microwaved breakfast Taylor made for him, while doing nothing in return; he didn't even thank her in his video, he just showed off his nasty breakfast, with his terrible skin and greasy hair on display.
    Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 12.09.34 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. That suit in conjunction with those gloves creeps me the fuck out. Is he supposed to be some sort of gay hitman?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's a silicone oven mitt; the plate is fresh out the microwave and he doesn't want to burn his hands I guess.

• Informative Informative x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. onisionshane.jpg

• Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  7. Can you just imagine the cosy post-coital discussions? "and that was great!! but here's **FIVE WAYS YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN BETTER HEAD**"

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Well lets be frank, grumbleBum, Shane probably didn't have any problem fingering his asshole.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  9. He'll just go after single moms and prey on their teenage daughters.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net
  10. Humbert fucking Humbert.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Disciple of the Clown God

kiwifarms.net
  11. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Btw I found the answer why teenage girls flock to Grug:

They pretty much have the same emotional depth, shallowness and narcissism.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Late Late x 1
    #2891 Goochole, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  12. I wonder what onion boy did this time.
    onion104.PNG onion102.PNG onion103.PNG onion101.PNG onion100.PNG

unclestryker

unclestryker Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

kiwifarms.net
  13. And again, look at how much Grug behaves like a teenage girl:

I mean, does he want to be one, perhaps?

Btw AMAZING how much Grug sounds like Chris with his lesbianism when Grug talks about Feminism. Its EXACTLY the same.

Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  14. Feminism makes women stronger by postulating they are victims of oppression by everything from a man's choice of perfume to a man's physiological structure to their own choice to work less stressful jobs.

Truly feminism makes women strong :story:

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  15. In all honesty I think feminism is kinda obsolete. I do understand that there are organizations that can help women in case they feel discriminated against, but to be a militant feminist in this day and age, I dunno. I find that kinda ludicrous.

I do get why Grug jumps on that band wagon, he probably believes (in a very Chris-chan type understanding) it will make him more liked amongst those teeny bopper girls who then feel "he truly understands them."

Correct me if I'm wrong here though but somebody should tell him that chaining Billie to his basement wall for a week is not very feminist.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Goochole

kiwifarms.net
  16. Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women.

A woman is a female human; that is, of the species Homo sapiens.

That's all. Onision is just an asshole. He's nothing.
    Just a sociopath manipulator who promotes his branch of "feminism" to lure young and naive women to
    sleep with.

I understand that in US, feminism has a negative meaning, because of SJWs, identity politics, BLM, sharia law and promoting of hijab, but here in Europe we're not like that. We're normal and follow the definition of what's feminism about.

Oh, but in the states when you're like that, they label you as "terf" etc.

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Feels x 1
    NimertiS

NimertiS Chaotic Neutral

kiwifarms.net
  17. Whether you believe in feminism still being useful in today's society or not, the main focus of this thread is Greg.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Kataomoi00

Kataomoi00 Your Token Optimist

kiwifarms.net
  18. It depends on what you mean by being an anti-feminist, there aren't many people who sincerely think that the progress of pre-80s feminism needs to be rolled back upto or including suffrage, for the most part being an anti-feminist is just to actively disagree with third wave feminism which seems to be concerned with the poorly chosen and rationalised goal of gender parity and things like finding new and unreasonable ways to claim oppression.

This looks like one of those studies 'proving' a pay gap that doesn't reasonably control for things like people working at the different levels of promotion/seniority, given that the main thing they're citing for a difference between hourly wages is differences in promotion rates.

[​IMG]

There's also the issue of part time jobs and how having children stifles income because they end up relying on part time work that they can't commit huge amounts of time to which fucks promotion and pay increase prospects, because no sensible employer is going to promote the folks that are ultimately less productive over the folks that are more productive.

[​IMG]

• Off-Topic Off-Topic x 21
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Hoo-hoo boy, how about that Onision, amirite?
    IMG_9947.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    Poogtail

Poogtail there's poogs in these hills

kiwifarms.net
  20. "Thanks, random dude on the internet! I've finally been cured of my mental illness! All I needed was some inspiring words! Fuck all those wasted years in therapy!"

I wish someone would tell the tweens that missing dinner isn't anorexia.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Mossy

Mossy smug ass cat

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.