• Dead Niggo Storage

Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson / AvaroeEdgelord, king of the tweens, outspoken vegan douchebag

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. Been reading up I all of this, and I don't have much more to add, but I just have to say: wow. How do you fuck up this much and not act at least a little humble?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. If he were capable of humility, he wouldn't even be in this situation.

• Agree Agree x 19
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. Should be pointed out that the only state agent that has been near his property has been the Washington Wildlife and Fish guy who's a neighbour. Other neighbours may have been on/near his property to see and report the damage and those are the ones who's he's raging at.

Of course, if they wandered about on state land that Onionson doesn't seem to realise he doesn't own (what with fucking with it and dumping shit in the lake) then he's probably going to get some other charges thrown in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Can't actually be barraged.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Inb4 he makes another post to /r/legaladvice moaning about how it's not his fault because his chainsaw didn't warn him not to commit ecological crimes on federal land via pop-up dialogue.

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 5
    Emotional Prolapse

Emotional Prolapse Cow Psychologist

kiwifarms.net
  5. I still can't get over this dumb motherfucker using an electric chainsaw (a piddly looking one at that) to cut that brush. Also he'd probably accuse the chainsaw of not having the FAX straight if it did that.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  6. @Keystone didn't he say he used it because regular chainsaws have chains that come off, or something stupid like that? I'm not to knowledgeable about chainsaws TBH, what are the pros/cons of regular ones vs electric?

That pic of him bending over to chainsaw the ground is so fucking hilarious. It's his entire personality captured in a single photo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Emotional Prolapse

kiwifarms.net
  7. You remember in the movie Avatar, there's the sleazy corporation boss played by Giovanni Ribisi, and he's a total dick who doesn't care about massively levelling vast swathes of natural habitat as long as he gets his way? And people slated that character for being a stereotypical greedy cartoon character who would never exist in real life? If only Onision would have been around then to prove them all wrong.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 I don't have time for shitposting, I'm a gamer!

kiwifarms.net
  8. I haven't followed Onion boy's saga in a while so I dunno if he said that -- does sound like something he'd say though. Of course if he did say that then it's even funnier since the chain fucked up on his electric chainsaw regardless. I mean, the chain on any saw will get fucked if you use it wrong like he did. Electric saws are okay for small trimming work but they're not what you'd spring for if you're cutting down hefty trees (and chainsaws in general are not what you'd use to cut thick brush). Gas saws are loud as a motherfucker and have the cutting power to match -- electric saws are quieter but they lack that "oompf" you'd get from gas. This means that gas saws have "kick" while using them which means they can be more dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Electric saws operate smoother, making them safer.

Also like all things electric, less power equals less efficiency -- you'll notice in that video he's got a power line going to his saw. Disconnect that and it stops working unless it has an internal battery, but even then that battery will only last an hour or so while being used. Gas saws obviously just need gas, no powercord needed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net

9. Im also thrilled he bought a house that had been “flipped.” 99% flippers just redo properties as cheaply and poorly as possible. It’s all about cosmetics and making it look good for the sale and then shit starts falling apart after the first year.

I looked at few flipped homes years ago when buying my first home and the home inspectors called them pigs with lipstick.

The photos of Gurgs home after the flip show all the hallmarks of a cheap ass flip - China’s cheapest ass flooring, plastic tiles, cheap bright track lighting, gleaming white paint, etc.. the sad part is flippers will just tear out a lot of top quality stuff from old homes because it’s easier and cheaper to replace it with cheap Chinese garbage.

The only nice thing about the home he bought was the wetland habitat in the back and he destroyed it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    #6229 MirnaMinkoff, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:10 AM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 8:26 AM
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. So he's been cutting down trees with what is essentially an electric turkey-carving knife. Amazing. :story:

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Emotional Prolapse

kiwifarms.net
  11. This is random, but dear 'ol Onion is now getting similar views to the other "most hated YTer" (which has to be the most narcy self-aggrandisement ever) Our Lady of the Lard, Amberlynn Reid.

Amongst all the shit he's done, the little grey-suited jobsworth from the IRS now housed permanently up his arse and now bringing every environmental agency in the US down on his spectacularly thick head, the ultimate karmic fuck you is him ending up on the same level as ALR, someone he would utterly despise and consider himself leagues above on every metric. Oh deary deary me.

And at least her channel is growing, albeit it not as fast as her arse. There ya go Grug, channel salvation. Start eating....

• Winner Winner x 17
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Pretty much. If he's been using that electric saw for all the cutting then it's no surprise his little DIY landscaping took so long. You can again observe this in the court evidence patreon video with how things are sped up when he cuts the wood. I'm not a lumberjack but I guarantee he'd have gotten through those thick logs (and that stump) faster with a gas saw. That last sped up part with the tree is funny for this same reason since it's like watching someone cut a big fat Thanksgiving turkey with a slightly sharpened bread cutting knife; oh sure it's possible, you can do it, but it's silly and pointless when better knives exist.

It's also possible for the big cut down tree trunks to snap in on themselves if you don't use wedges, something I sincerely wish happened to his saw while he was recording. That can outright break a chainsaw -- and worse. Ever wonder why there are loggers with missing fingers? Yeah, that's how. If your hands or fingers are in the wrong place at the wrong time when cutting thick wood (:tomgirl:) then it doesn't take a running saw to lose em'.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    #6232 Keystone, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:43 AM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 8:52 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  13. The real reason he used it is because those Chinese electric chainsaws are cheap as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

ObeseScreamingBlackMan where the white fleshlights at?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Could you imagine if he was using a gas saw that kicked back on him? This conversation could all be about how Gurg accidentally killed himself while trying to destroy protected wetlands

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Doctor Stan

Doctor Stan Fake Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  15. If you kill yourself committing a felony, is it murder?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Onion and Hamber collab when?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    BillionaireBrat

BillionaireBrat Surprise!

kiwifarms.net
  17. It's called stupidity

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Doctor Stan

Doctor Stan Fake Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  18. Anyone else think that he is going to restart his cult in an attempt to get more money ?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Electric chainsaws don't make as much noise. Better for not alerting the neighbors to his activities.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  20. I don't think that factored in the decision.

You know what else would avoid alerting outsiders? Not putting video on the Internet.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.