• ”Stalking is a much more nuanced and deeper issue than you all think.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvaroeEdgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. I haven't followed Onion boy's saga in a while so I dunno if he said that -- does sound like something he'd say though. Of course if he did say that then it's even funnier since the chain fucked up on his electric chainsaw regardless. I mean, the chain on any saw will get fucked if you use it wrong like he did. Electric saws are okay for small trimming work but they're not what you'd spring for if you're cutting down hefty trees (and chainsaws in general are not what you'd use to cut thick brush). Gas saws are loud as a motherfucker and have the cutting power to match -- electric saws are quieter but they lack that "oompf" you'd get from gas. This means that gas saws have "kick" while using them which means they can be more dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Electric saws operate smoother, making them safer.

Also like all things electric, less power equals less efficiency -- you'll notice in that video he's got a power line going to his saw. Disconnect that and it stops working unless it has an internal battery, but even then that battery will only last an hour or so while being used. Gas saws obviously just need gas, no powercord needed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net

2. Im also thrilled he bought a house that had been “flipped.” 99% flippers just redo properties as cheaply and poorly as possible. It’s all about cosmetics and making it look good for the sale and then shit starts falling apart after the first year.

I looked at few flipped homes years ago when buying my first home and the home inspectors called them pigs with lipstick.

The photos of Gurgs home after the flip show all the hallmarks of a cheap ass flip - China’s cheapest ass flooring, plastic tiles, cheap bright track lighting, gleaming white paint, etc.. the sad part is flippers will just tear out a lot of top quality stuff from old homes because it’s easier and cheaper to replace it with cheap Chinese garbage.

The only nice thing about the home he bought was the wetland habitat in the back and he destroyed it.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    #6222 MirnaMinkoff, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. So he's been cutting down trees with what is essentially an electric turkey-carving knife. Amazing. :story:

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Emotional Prolapse

Emotional Prolapse Cow Psychologist

kiwifarms.net
  4. This is random, but dear 'ol Onion is now getting similar views to the other "most hated YTer" (which has to be the most narcy self-aggrandisement ever) Our Lady of the Lard, Amberlynn Reid.

Amongst all the shit he's done, the little grey-suited jobsworth from the IRS now housed permanently up his arse and now bringing every environmental agency in the US down on his spectacularly thick head, the ultimate karmic fuck you is him ending up on the same level as ALR, someone he would utterly despise and consider himself leagues above on every metric. Oh deary deary me.

And at least her channel is growing, albeit it not as fast as her arse. There ya go Grug, channel salvation. Start eating....

• Winner Winner x 18
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Pretty much. If he's been using that electric saw for all the cutting then it's no surprise his little DIY landscaping took so long. You can again observe this in the court evidence patreon video with how things are sped up when he cuts the wood. I'm not a lumberjack but I guarantee he'd have gotten through those thick logs (and that stump) faster with a gas saw. That last sped up part with the tree is funny for this same reason since it's like watching someone cut a big fat Thanksgiving turkey with a slightly sharpened bread cutting knife; oh sure it's possible, you can do it, but it's silly and pointless when better knives exist.

It's also possible for the big cut down tree trunks to snap in on themselves if you don't use wedges, something I sincerely wish happened to his saw while he was recording. That can outright break a chainsaw -- and worse. Ever wonder why there are loggers with missing fingers? Yeah, that's how. If your hands or fingers are in the wrong place at the wrong time when cutting thick wood (:tomgirl:) then it doesn't take a running saw to lose em'.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    #6225 Keystone, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The real reason he used it is because those Chinese electric chainsaws are cheap as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

ObeseScreamingBlackMan Our beloved.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Could you imagine if he was using a gas saw that kicked back on him? This conversation could all be about how Gurg accidentally killed himself while trying to destroy protected wetlands

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Doctor Stan

Doctor Stan Fake Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  8. If you kill yourself committing a felony, is it murder?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Onion and Hamber collab when?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    BillionaireBrat

BillionaireBrat Surprise!

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's called stupidity

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Doctor Stan

Doctor Stan Fake Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  11. Anyone else think that he is going to restart his cult in an attempt to get more money ?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Electric chainsaws don't make as much noise. Better for not alerting the neighbors to his activities.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't think that factored in the decision.

You know what else would avoid alerting outsiders? Not putting video on the Internet.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. as a treehugger who is at least moderately familiar with western washington, reading all of what he's done is frustrating. how typical for vegans/vegetarians and especially of people like onision to not give a fuck about their local natural world while preaching online.

washington state does NOT fuck around (as has been mentioned before) and they will NOT be forgiving with him. I wouldn't be too surprised if newspapers write stuff on him because this might be enough for a public outrage piece because a lot of people in the PNW know how important the forests and wetlands are and will be understandably furious to find some youtube star idiot

he was probably removing himalayan blackberries, which are an invasive species to the pacific northwest that grow everywhere. the native blackberry species, trailing blackberry, doesn't get in the way much. himalayan blackberries taste better, but they just grow so dense with such big thorns that harvesting them usually means getting cuts on your hands and forearms.

himalayan blackberries are a bitch and a half to remove and they sink their roots deep and can come back from just about anything. if he was removing them, I bet he did so very very poorly and they will come back in force next spring because he didn't plant anything in their place.

because they are an invasive species, the state of WA would probably have been fine with him removing them if he'd put something in their place, but of course that wasn't what he was doing

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. >Sees something about Onion Boy getting in trouble over removing blackberry bushes.

Well that doesn't seem too bad, I wonder if he was being a massive dick about it though...

>Sees rest of thread.

Oh.

Oh boy.

You've done goofed Greg.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    scorptatious

scorptatious from an officially dead franchise
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Except all over the country, those low security units are at capacity, and overflow goes directly into the state prison system.

I know someone who did a white collar crime and ended up celling with a member of the Manson family.
    Greg is fucked.

• Informative Informative x 9
    Galactus

Galactus talkin' softball

kiwifarms.net
  17. Haha, that's exactly what I thought! I don't mind the change in decor, if only because 70s color schemes are hella gaudy. But they basically scalped the front yard.

Which, again, shows they did whatever they legally could to the vegetation, and probably would have done the exact same thing to the back if it weren't for the strict regulations.
    Absolutely. I was thinking about if the flippers bought a house for $250k and sold it for under $500k, how they could have made enough money to even make it worth their while, with taxes and rennovation costs and enviro inspections and all that. They definitely had to cheap out on a lot of the shit.

Sadly, this is happening a *lot* in the northwest right now, because everyone from just about everywhere in the world wants to move here. And to even nicer properties and older, cooler houses (1950s, 1910s, 1890s houses). Really sucks to see for locals. Except to the apparently local Onision, who is more connected to his own narcissism than to any kind of home pride.
    Yup. The invasive blackberries are insane. Rapidly spread and dig their roots in deep while choking out most of the native plants.
    Which is why I, like @scorptatious, initially thought he wasn't doing anything too outrageous. But then I read on, lol. I don't live in Washington, but it sounds like he almost could have been linked with agencies and resources for removing and replacing the blackberries in a safe and effective way pretty easily. Instead he went all DIY redneck on the shit and assfucked his own little patch of forest. Along with patches that weren't even his.

• Agree Agree x 8
    registereduser

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. You know what else would avoid alerting outsiders? Not using a tractor in his suburban back yard.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  19. i laughed out loud when i saw the gigantic muddy lot of completely cleared brush. even in texas you need permits for shit like that. onision is mondo fucked

• Agree Agree x 6
    Implacable Birch

Implacable Birch autisticsexual

kiwifarms.net
  20. Agreed. I don't think stealth was in his mind.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.