Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
It’s galling. Eugenia has the right to exist as an anorexic woman in her corner of the internet, just as any other person online. If people don’t like it, they don’t have to visit. It’s not like she’s selling a Pro-Ana lifestyle. She’s literally just doing her thing and happens to be anorexic.

Gurg doesn’t like anyone who ignores him, so rounds up his immature fans to harass the person under the guise of ‘caring.’ He’s such a cunt.
She does need help. Nobody believes she is healthy. However, sicking people on her is doing either the exact opposite or nothing. YT does recommend her from time to time. I cannot look at her, I think she looks ghastly. So I just ignore her. I can do nothing to make her get help, and Onionboy needs to see he is equally as powerless here.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading somewhere that people who constantly post inspirational quotes tend to be below average in terms of intelligence. I thought it was a crock of horseshit when I first read it, but looking and Dobson and Greg here I’m actually starting to believe it.
Don't forget Russell Greer, who posts inspirational garbage when he's in one of his manic moods or trying to make himself look like a nice, wholesome guy (who hates women and fucks hookers because that's all he can get).

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember greg's shitty novel? The whole premise was his self-insert finding some hot girl, who was also extremely damaged, and he sternly talks her into not being so tragic all the time. I am pretty sure he thinks its tragic that Eugenia doesn't weigh enough for him to jerk off to her, though he desperately wants to (this is the same exact point as his "hitler prevented hot jewesses" tweet btw, he really thinks the universe owes him hot women to ogle). I'm 99% sure that is the root of his obsession with her.

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
Remember greg's shitty novel? The whole premise was his self-insert finding some hot girl, who was also extremely damaged, and he sternly talks her into not being so tragic all the time. I am pretty sure he thinks its tragic that Eugenia doesn't weigh enough for him to jerk off to her, though he desperately wants to (this is the same exact point as his "hitler prevented hot jewesses" tweet btw, he really thinks the universe owes him hot women to ogle). I'm 99% sure that is the root of his obsession with her.
The idea of a woman outside his control enrages him, and the idea of her dying because she won't do what he demands excites him.

He harasses Eugenia specifically because she meets both these requirements and fulfills that exact narc fantasy that so rarely gets fulfilled: a disobedient bitch outside their direct control suffering for their disobedience.

He has picked a perfect winning situation for his narcissistic fantasy. Either she gets help and recovers, and he can claim she took his "advice" and lived, or she doesn't get help and she dies, in which case he can jack off to the fact that a woman disobeyed his orders/wishes and died for it.

He really wants the second outcome because the first virtually guarantees a short lived "Look at me this is because of me I saved her" hit followed by her telling the world that his videos actively made her worse and he knew that and did it anyway.

Spacecakes

kiwifarms.net
Eugenia does seem to be his type: Vulnerable, young, emo, conventionally pretty if she weighed more....

She reads like an open book and if he had the choice, he'd try to pull her into his abusive circle of damaged but attractive females that he's "saved and bettered" .

It's a good thing she can't stand him because she doesn't need anymore stress in her life at this point. I feel bad for her, personally, and I hope she gets help or she doesn't suffer much more.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg is pretending to give a shit about Eugenia because he wants to appeal to the teenager girls who watch him and he wants to fuck. The vast majority of ED sufferers are teens/young women who he thinks he can manipulate into giving up the gash now that his wife is too old and gross. It's like step one of his personal DENNIS system, he's demonstrating his value.

AdSense

kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, it's not just him jumping on this again. That video she did in cosplay has everyone and their dog rushing to make a concern trolling vid about how terrible she is and how she's dying and everyone needs to intervene right now.

It's not going to do anything but make the situation worse. Greg is gleeful about the attention it got him the first few times but since other people are in on it now he'll just try to be louder and push things further to try to reclaaim being the center of attention.

swampprince

swamp daddy af
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, it's not just him jumping on this again. That video she did in cosplay has everyone and their dog rushing to make a concern trolling vid about how terrible she is and how she's dying and everyone needs to intervene right now.
People wouldn't be focusing so much on Eugenia if people didn't think she died when she went MIA from social media for a couple days. That's the only reason why Onion is back on Eugenia, his fans tweeted him that she might possibly be dead and now that she uploaded this new video people have death on their mind while looking at a very sick girl.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg is still telling himself to stay a child forever, and other sage pretend wisdom. Stay gold, PonyBoy! Stay gold!
Screenshot_20190207-095838_Chrome.jpg

And here he acts like something getting peed on when left in the floor is a mad quirky mystery. No, Greg, you live with a toddler and several ill trained dogs. This shit is normal for parents. You are a parent.
Screenshot_20190207-095854_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps a powerlevel, but from experience I can say that Onion is doing nothing but fueling Eugenia's ED. Not only he puts her under a lot of unrequired - and completely unnecessary - stress, but he is also complimenting her. Lots of people with EDs, especially anorexia and bulimia, get almost off when people tell them they look sick, in need to go to the hospital, and things like that because, in their ill mentality, they think that they've almost reached their newest goal weight.

And Greg is surely doing it because he is really, really hoping that the girl will drop dead any minute to prove him he was right all along (anorexic people are unhealthy and are running towards a terrible death at a young age, who knew?), but the comments on her videos are fueling her too.

It's really a disgrace to see her slowly but steadily kill herself day after day, and it's even worse seeing that there are scumbags like Greg that want to take advantage of her situation.

(And by the way, before her ED took this turn, Eugenia was a model and definitely Greg's type. He's just sad he didn't chose her instead of Taylor, since they are around the same age.)

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Greg is still telling himself to stay a child forever, and other sage pretend wisdom. Stay gold, PonyBoy! Stay gold!
View attachment 659500

And here he acts like something getting peed on when left in the floor is a mad quirky mystery. No, Greg, you like with a toddler and several ill trained dogs. This shit is normal for parents. You are a parent.
View attachment 659502
Those poor dogs, I know he probably just shoves them outside to do their business without taking them on walks but I at least hoped he sent them out more often
Those poor kids who aren't being taught anything and through no fault of their own will grow up terribly
And the poor housemaid who has to clean all this stuff up because Greg won't and Lainey probably weasles their way out of it whenever a new child is around. Or better yet, "piss is basically water, it'll dry"
Their house must absolutely reek

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Their house must absolutely reek
I remember one of the videos they shot after Troy was born (they had recently moved in the first McMansion), and the house was absolutely filthy: dirt on the carpet, clothes everywhere, beds unmade even in the middle of the day. The most disgusting thing was that the toilet was yellow, and that shit doesn't happen unless you never clean the bathroom.

They had a filthy house when they had a newborn, when people have to be very careful about the cleanliness of their home, can you imagine in what conditions it is now?

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps a powerlevel, but from experience I can say that Onion is doing nothing but fueling Eugenia's ED. Not only he puts her under a lot of unrequired - and completely unnecessary - stress, but he is also complimenting her. Lots of people with EDs, especially anorexia and bulimia, get almost off when people tell them they look sick, in need to go to the hospital, and things like that because, in their ill mentality, they think that they've almost reached their newest goal weight.

And Greg is surely doing it because he is really, really hoping that the girl will drop dead any minute to prove him he was right all along (anorexic people are unhealthy and are running towards a terrible death at a young age, who knew?), but the comments on her videos are fueling her too.

It's really a disgrace to see her slowly but steadily kill herself day after day, and it's even worse seeing that there are scumbags like Greg that want to take advantage of her situation.

(And by the way, before her ED took this turn, Eugenia was a model and definitely Greg's type. He's just sad he didn't chose her instead of Taylor, since they are around the same age.)
Had Grug chosen her, she would be not anywhere near an alcoholic mother that is abusive and money hungry to the point she screams for cash in her streams, the lazy violent brother and she may have been better off. Not by much, but she may not have been dying at least. A toss up in every other aspect though.

Then again, Shregs antics may have pushed her toward anorexia. Who really knows.

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 660120
I’m getting bad vibes that this is either for Sarah or his “trans” wife. He never even mentioned his grandmother before so it’s obviously a question he wants answered for himself.
He's a grown adult. A 30 year old man and he doesn't know that it doesn't matter if your clothes are on or off, if sperm gets in the pussy, you're at risk of pregnancy.

What the fuck.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino