• >tfw mom is bribing me with money to leave the house and take the black construction paper off of my windows

Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvaroeEdgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. I really hope they don't just lock him up right away. We're gonna miss out on all of the glorious twitter and vlog salt if that happens.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. But with Grugs safely secured behind bars, Lainey might find the ladyballs to pick up the slack on social media presence and give us a different flavor of Avaroe crazy. It's a win-win.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Amadeus

Amadeus Wish you weren't so fuckin' awkward, bud.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well we're in the passive aggressively positive Gurgles phase so you can expect a chimp out any day regardless. Personally, I'd rather have chimping out Gurgles than this ridiculous life coach, inspirational Gurgles. If we have any luck we'll get that nice spazz out before they lock him up and we can miss the next simpering motivational phase while he's in the clink.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. They won't be throwing him in jail. The government will arrange to do the corrections themselves and start attaching his property to pay for it. We'll get a glorious chimp out when they present him with a paper saying they have the right to come on his property and make changes, and we'll get another chimp out when the bill for it arrives. He'll refuse to pay the bill claiming it is "outrageous" and an example of "government oppression", so they will start attaching real property, starting with the deed to his house, and ferreting out his bank accounts to claim money from them without his permission. Then we'll get the mother of all chimp outs.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  5. That's a shame. People who fuck up the environment that bad should get prison time in my opinion.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Amadeus

Amadeus Wish you weren't so fuckin' awkward, bud.

kiwifarms.net
  6. REALLY gotta disagree with you on this one. One thing that can cause anorexia is the feeling of being overly controlled by others. The anorexic might hold on to the idea that "At least I can control what I eat and how much of it I eat." Of course, the disorder eventually takes over, but they don't recognize that.

Another possible cause is sexual abuse. I don't know that much about Eugenia, so I don't know if she has been through that, but some anorexics that have been abused are horrified with how their bodies change during puberty. They could see things like boobs as "bait", so to them, starving themselves KNOWING how unappealing they'll look is a twisted form of self defense.

Now, think about how abusive and controlling Onion is. Not only would he have possibly made it worse, I'm willing to bet she'd likely be dead already.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Probably will eventually end up repoing his expensive possessions like his cars and camera equipment and such.

The government doesn’t want to jail him since he did eventually stop, but they do want their land fixed and their money. It will take time, but Uncle Sam will find a way to take what’s his.

Or maybe he will eventually try to declare bankruptcy. That would be fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Erica

Erica resident shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just a disappointing reminder of geographical location...currently under snow and ice; businesses, and even more screwy, governments are closed for the weather. I think we will soon get lulz from Gerg, but suspect this week is a wash because 'Snowmageddon" , ie, a typical winter week for most temperate parts, is gonna clog shit up until well into next week.

• Informative Informative x 1
    simulated goat

simulated goat Not a GTO

kiwifarms.net
  9. prisontapes.PNG

• Winner Winner x 12
    PersonOfOstracize

PersonOfOstracize My pronouns are 'shun' and 'begone'

kiwifarms.net
  10. "HEY YOU GUYZ, I FOUND GOD!"

I really could see Onion saying something that cliche. Either that or drown his eyeballs with Visine and try and make a whiny "apology video". Saying something along the lines of "Guys, I now see that I messed up. But I'm a better person now!", all while thinking that everyone would fall for it. He's already proven (repeatedly) that he thinks that we are just as dumb as his fangirls.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. They will try to get their money first and foremost, and someone in jail will only cost them. However, if he chimps out hard enough and defends his home as the nasty officers try and get on to his property, we might see him locked away for a few days for obstruction or possibly a mild assault.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Francis Dollarhyde

Francis Dollarhyde And the woman, clothed in the sun.

kiwifarms.net
  12. What is that? It looks like it belongs on Wheel of the Worst.

• Like Like x 4
    Knyttet

Knyttet Who will comfort me?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Don’t mean to derail, but that theory doesn’t make sense to me. Presumably, she’d also be horrified by how she looks since the issue wouldn’t be with her body or gaining weight. Things like Ensure exist to help keep calories up, and I imagine it would be much easier and desirable to seek treatment as someone like that than for an anorexic. It sounds far-fetched considering how close to death she looks. Plenty of people with anorexia don’t make a show of it in the way you’re describing, and I’m sure she’s getting her fill of attention by just doing videos if that is what she’s after.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    PersonOfOstracize

PersonOfOstracize My pronouns are 'shun' and 'begone'

kiwifarms.net
  15. Onion in the Boondocks

Ps. Apologies for the stuttering. I learned that I will never use Quik again.

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net

16. This entire video is tragic, it's amazing watching Lamey just sit there and take it all. It's like with every video you watch her care less and less

• Feels Feels x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    democon

democon do a flip

kiwifarms.net
  17. Eh, I had a reply here I edited. It largely doesn't matter how she came to have be starving like this, via traditional presentation of anorexia nervosa or something different. My original point was just to lay out that there may be something else going on. We don't know because Eugenia doesn't discuss it. And if we don't know, Greg, who is just as ignorant of specific facts and stupid as fuck to boot, needs to leave her the hell alone and let her family deal with her. She gets tens of thousands of negative down votes on her videos, thousands of comments of people rending their garments and wringing their hands over her appearance - Greg's personal army of insecure pre-teens cannot help her so he should just shut up about her.

• Agree Agree x 9
    #9497 Dog Prom 3D, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. All his "jokes" are funny to a 4 year old. Jokes about being a narc, grooming Lainey, transtrending, etc like they are reading this thread, post by post.

Francis Dollarhyde

Francis Dollarhyde And the woman, clothed in the sun.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Could end up as the Ruby Ridge of the internet generation. "Gubmint can't take ma godamn McMansion.....!!"

kiwifarms.net
  20. Awww isn't that sweet?

Screenshot_2019-02-10-20-20-37.png

• Feels Feels x 2
    HIVidaBoheme

HIVidaBoheme Intersectional Tard Wrangler

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.