Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

void

kiwifarms.net
The theory goes that she dislikes eating because the physical reality of food and its consumption fucks with her sensory issues. The smell and texture of so many foods upset her, as well as hearing herself chew and the sounds of plates and cutlery scraping against each other.
Don’t mean to derail, but that theory doesn’t make sense to me. Presumably, she’d also be horrified by how she looks since the issue wouldn’t be with her body or gaining weight. Things like Ensure exist to help keep calories up, and I imagine it would be much easier and desirable to seek treatment as someone like that than for an anorexic. It sounds far-fetched considering how close to death she looks. Plenty of people with anorexia don’t make a show of it in the way you’re describing, and I’m sure she’s getting her fill of attention by just doing videos if that is what she’s after.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t mean to derail, but that theory doesn’t make sense to me. Presumably, she’d also be horrified by how she looks since the issue wouldn’t be with her body or gaining weight. Things like Ensure exist to help keep calories up, and I imagine it would be much easier and desirable to seek treatment as someone like that than for an anorexic. It sounds far-fetched considering how close to death she looks. Plenty of people with anorexia don’t make a show of it in the way you’re describing, and I’m sure she’s getting her fill of attention by just doing videos if that is what she’s after.
Eh, I had a reply here I edited. It largely doesn't matter how she came to have be starving like this, via traditional presentation of anorexia nervosa or something different. My original point was just to lay out that there may be something else going on. We don't know because Eugenia doesn't discuss it. And if we don't know, Greg, who is just as ignorant of specific facts and stupid as fuck to boot, needs to leave her the hell alone and let her family deal with her. She gets tens of thousands of negative down votes on her videos, thousands of comments of people rending their garments and wringing their hands over her appearance - Greg's personal army of insecure pre-teens cannot help her so he should just shut up about her.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

This entire video is tragic, it's amazing watching Lamey just sit there and take it all. It's like with every video you watch her care less and less
All his "jokes" are funny to a 4 year old. Jokes about being a narc, grooming Lainey, transtrending, etc like they are reading this thread, post by post.

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
They won't be throwing him in jail. The government will arrange to do the corrections themselves and start attaching his property to pay for it. We'll get a glorious chimp out when they present him with a paper saying they have the right to come on his property and make changes, and we'll get another chimp out when the bill for it arrives. He'll refuse to pay the bill claiming it is "outrageous" and an example of "government oppression", so they will start attaching real property, starting with the deed to his house, and ferreting out his bank accounts to claim money from them without his permission. Then we'll get the mother of all chimp outs.
Could end up as the Ruby Ridge of the internet generation. "Gubmint can't take ma godamn McMansion.....!!"

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I hope this is true.
Now Greg won't be able to gloat over her death.
Greg’s a narcissist. He’ll find a way to make this about himself one way or another. She’s either die because help isn’t working and he’ll say “if only she had listened earlier” and if help does work, he’ll say “thank god she listened to me in time!”

Of course, Greg has literally nothing to do with this poor woman.... but a narcissist will find a way to relate everything to themself.

shootme plz

I've seen things...
kiwifarms.net
Just dropping some info from our neighbors.

madison leaked convo shared 1-29-2019.png

Yesterday Greg addressed this in a stream. Here is a clip.

Just a reminder this was before he and Madison had their falling out so there would have been no reason for her to accuse him of being a 'pervert'. With his childcare background I think changing a diaper would have been a natural thing to do. First of all he is a parent and also he worked in a daycare, summer camp, and even volunteered to watch children during military dinners. How could he let a child be in that condition with out even calling the mother?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Greg’s a narcissist. He’ll find a way to make this about himself one way or another. She’s either die because help isn’t working and he’ll say “if only she had listened earlier” and if help does work, he’ll say “thank god she listened to me in time!”

Of course, Greg has literally nothing to do with this poor woman.... but a narcissist will find a way to relate everything to themself.
I'm expecting him to say "see, I told you she was sick!" as if that was the issue in the first place and not his tactics. And also act like HE finally got through to her and it was HIS fans' concern that finally convinced her to get help with their own harassment lead and encouraged by him. And he'll ignore the facts of this scenario plus the fact that Eugenia has emailed him in the past about not harassing him anymore (it wasn't public therefore it didn't count guyzzz)
Never mind that she was likely already getting treatment since she moved in with her mom a while back and that this update was pretty much just since everyone, and not just lesions of hate comments, was taking about her. Including those who didn't know her before. And her simply "taking a break" wasn't good enough for everyone so she had to explicitly state it involved her doctor (notice the language, this isn't some new doctor or treatment).
I'd bet that almost every social media break wasn't just to get away from hate, but for focusing on her mental health in general. It's nice to get confirmation that she's getting help, but it clearly isn't a new development, at most she's getting more intense treatment or it might have been a call to take it a bit more seriously as she's been getting worse. I hope the rest of get recovery remains private though, it's been that way so far and it's nice to see an anorexic just live beyond showing off how skeletal they are and she's always told people not to try and be like her. Also this will stop Greg from being able to talk/comment about her recovery beyond baseless speculation related to skewed Google results

JoyQ

kiwifarms.net
Just dropping some info from our neighbors.

View attachment 662769

Yesterday Greg addressed this in a stream. Here is a clip.

Just a reminder this was before he and Madison had their falling out so there would have been no reason for her to accuse him of being a 'pervert'. With his childcare background I think changing a diaper would have been a natural thing to do. First of all he is a parent and also he worked in a daycare, summer camp, and even volunteered to watch children during military dinners. How could he let a child be in that condition with out even calling the mother?
I have to question why this chick left her baby with Greg in the first place, especially if she had already accused him of being a pervert.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino