• ”@Null, just nuke me you gutless motherfucker!”

Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/AvaroeEdgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Zorceror44, Sep 10, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Onision
  1. I hear kids like building snowmen. But a reminder of his spawn might scare off young poon. So fuck 'em.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  2. The filter makes it so I honestly can't tell if he's wearing a hat or he died his hair black and makes it look like he's got some weird bowl cut going on.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Ido

Ido Discord Dominatrix
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Took a look, that is definitely hair.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    cogsworth

cogsworth it's Faggot O'Clock

kiwifarms.net
  4. I know this thread isn't about Eugenia, but she tweeted that she's getting help.

eugenia.JPG

screencapture-twitter-Eugenia_Cooney-status-1094711937739440129-2019-02-11-04_36_07.png

I hope this is true.
    Now Greg won't be able to gloat over her death.

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    dontstare

dontstare Filthy Cyborg

kiwifarms.net
  5. Good for her! She's getting help, hopefully, and looks a fuckton of a lot better than Gurgles in his... fucking what, is he dressed for goddamn Alaska? How cold is it in Washington?

Anyways, he looks like someone hit his face with a hot frying pan. I did not miss it while I was sick.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    whitepumpkin

whitepumpkin Better than Butternut

kiwifarms.net
  6. Greg’s a narcissist. He’ll find a way to make this about himself one way or another. She’s either die because help isn’t working and he’ll say “if only she had listened earlier” and if help does work, he’ll say “thank god she listened to me in time!”

Of course, Greg has literally nothing to do with this poor woman.... but a narcissist will find a way to relate everything to themself.

• Agree Agree x 18
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Lainey speaks for us all when she tells AIDS to shut up and how she hates him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Onion’s not one to disappoint so he has already taken credit.

Harassing anorexics DOES work!

C64CEC3B-869C-4596-9B52-8C7305474B85.jpeg
    C992B29C-C10D-4B5F-8C4F-5E086C386CEA.jpeg
    92555C6E-996E-451F-9BEB-567BC3ED4C5F.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Just dropping some info from our neighbors.

madison leaked convo shared 1-29-2019.png

Yesterday Greg addressed this in a stream. Here is a clip.

Just a reminder this was before he and Madison had their falling out so there would have been no reason for her to accuse him of being a 'pervert'. With his childcare background I think changing a diaper would have been a natural thing to do. First of all he is a parent and also he worked in a daycare, summer camp, and even volunteered to watch children during military dinners. How could he let a child be in that condition with out even calling the mother?

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    shootme plz

shootme plz I've seen things...

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm expecting him to say "see, I told you she was sick!" as if that was the issue in the first place and not his tactics. And also act like HE finally got through to her and it was HIS fans' concern that finally convinced her to get help with their own harassment lead and encouraged by him. And he'll ignore the facts of this scenario plus the fact that Eugenia has emailed him in the past about not harassing him anymore (it wasn't public therefore it didn't count guyzzz)
    Never mind that she was likely already getting treatment since she moved in with her mom a while back and that this update was pretty much just since everyone, and not just lesions of hate comments, was taking about her. Including those who didn't know her before. And her simply "taking a break" wasn't good enough for everyone so she had to explicitly state it involved her doctor (notice the language, this isn't some new doctor or treatment).
    I'd bet that almost every social media break wasn't just to get away from hate, but for focusing on her mental health in general. It's nice to get confirmation that she's getting help, but it clearly isn't a new development, at most she's getting more intense treatment or it might have been a call to take it a bit more seriously as she's been getting worse. I hope the rest of get recovery remains private though, it's been that way so far and it's nice to see an anorexic just live beyond showing off how skeletal they are and she's always told people not to try and be like her. Also this will stop Greg from being able to talk/comment about her recovery beyond baseless speculation related to skewed Google results

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I have to question why this chick left her baby with Greg in the first place, especially if she had already accused him of being a pervert.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  12. You pretty much have to be a piece of shit yourself to associate with this disgusting creep.

• Agree Agree x 14
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's been cold enough for winter gear but the raccoon eyeliner is always over the top for any season.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    simulated goat

simulated goat Not a GTO

kiwifarms.net
  14. I was kinda hoping that Eugenia would speak out against Greg some day. THEN he wouldn't be able to say shit.

Only a pedophile would think like this. A person not attracted to children wouldn't have second thoughts about changing a baby's diaper if they were asked to babysit, because a normal person doesn't see changing a diaper as sexual.
    Greg has also said that he finds it weird when men say they prefer smaller breasts over bigger ones, because he thinks that somehow has a connection with pedophilia.
    He's so obsessed with trying not to look like a creep, that he instantaneously just looks like a creep.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    #9514 dontstare, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    dontstare

dontstare Filthy Cyborg

kiwifarms.net
  15. Building a snowman with "someone that I love" is a verbose way to say "myself"

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wes

wes

kiwifarms.net
  16. I agree but also he was probably just making up an excuse for not wanting to change the kid at all, cuz he’s a lazy tit and unless that kid was conceived by him, why SHOULD he bother with it?

• Agree Agree x 4
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net
  17. Because he agreed to and whether he liked it or not, assumed that legal responsibility and could have been arrested for child neglect or child abuse for that bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. No no, I mean IN HIS MIND, why should he do it. Obviously he should, any normal person would agree, but he’s a self-obsessed prick.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net
  19. Says Mr. "I like women with underdeveloped breasts". He really doesn't understand that the reason we found that creepy and pedophilic wasn't because he claimed a preference towards smaller chests, but his language
    Implying he actually takes part in any child rearing duties and doesn't just leave it all to Lainey

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net

20. Troy: “Hey, dad. Can we go sledding together?”

Greg: “ Not now, son. I’m making content to prove the haters how relevant I’m still am. I’m also taking your sister’s Jeep out for a drive butt naked.”

I’ll just suffer so you guys won’t become scarred like me.

0:00-1:05 - Autism Awareness Day

1:06 - 1:25 - Greg breaks his tripod.

1:25- 2:07 -
    F35201AB-B77D-47D9-B9B3-F7974440F658.gif
    (Also the neighbors calling the cops on Greg for mooning.)

2:08 - 2:20 - Onision showing how sexually frustrated he is since he hadn’t banged Llamabot for 2 years now.

2:21 - 3:00 - Screaming at the camera while reading his comments.

3:00 - 4:00 - More Autism!

4:01 - 4:10 - Show off how the pasta sauce is making his junk hard. *vomits*

4:11 - 5:50 - Doing dumb shit like riding his daughter’s Jeep and dumping his butthole into ice cold water. (While his neighbors watch in horror and try to board up their windows)

5:51 - End - Singing and shows off his small grapes swinging around while he walks.

6CABC95B-456B-4C82-B9C1-3E601A658CC2.gif
    9C40B503-B743-4036-ACDF-1082D357A4F1.gif

This gif was so horrifying that Kiwi Farms couldn’t even upload it.
    https://imgur.com/a/cTtuNE5
    67BB67C3-36EF-4B18-8C82-8A3734961A8B.png
    3A3152AF-4631-41EC-B8CA-111D50DEA58F.png

This is the most scarring Onision video I’ve ever watched. I don’t recommend watching it unless you want to develop temporary PTSD after watching this.

I pity his neighbors... so much.

• Islamic Content  x 16
    • Informative  x 9
    • Horrifying  x 4
    • Feels  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.