Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

dontstare

Filthy Cyborg
kiwifarms.net
Greg’s a narcissist. He’ll find a way to make this about himself one way or another. She’s either die because help isn’t working and he’ll say “if only she had listened earlier” and if help does work, he’ll say “thank god she listened to me in time!”

Of course, Greg has literally nothing to do with this poor woman.... but a narcissist will find a way to relate everything to themself.
I was kinda hoping that Eugenia would speak out against Greg some day. THEN he wouldn't be able to say shit.

Just dropping some info from our neighbors.

View attachment 662769

Yesterday Greg addressed this in a stream. Here is a clip.

Just a reminder this was before he and Madison had their falling out so there would have been no reason for her to accuse him of being a 'pervert'. With his childcare background I think changing a diaper would have been a natural thing to do. First of all he is a parent and also he worked in a daycare, summer camp, and even volunteered to watch children during military dinners. How could he let a child be in that condition with out even calling the mother?
Only a pedophile would think like this. A person not attracted to children wouldn't have second thoughts about changing a baby's diaper if they were asked to babysit, because a normal person doesn't see changing a diaper as sexual.
Greg has also said that he finds it weird when men say they prefer smaller breasts over bigger ones, because he thinks that somehow has a connection with pedophilia.
He's so obsessed with trying not to look like a creep, that he instantaneously just looks like a creep.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
I was kinda hoping that Eugenia would speak out against Greg some day. THEN he wouldn't be able to say shit.

Only a pedophile would think like this. A person not attracted to children wouldn't have second thoughts about changing a baby's diaper if they were asked to babysit, because a normal person doesn't see changing a diaper as sexual.
Greg has also said that he finds it weird when men say they prefer smaller breasts over bigger ones, because he thinks that somehow has a connection with pedophilia.
He's so obsessed with not looking like a creep, that he instantaneously just looks like a creep.
I agree but also he was probably just making up an excuse for not wanting to change the kid at all, cuz he’s a lazy tit and unless that kid was conceived by him, why SHOULD he bother with it?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I agree but also he was probably just making up an excuse for not wanting to change the kid at all, cuz he’s a lazy tit and unless that kid was conceived by him, why SHOULD he bother with it?
Because he agreed to and whether he liked it or not, assumed that legal responsibility and could have been arrested for child neglect or child abuse for that bullshit.

AbraCadaver

kiwifarms.net
Because he agreed to and whether he liked it or not, assumed that legal responsibility and could have been arrested for child neglect or child abuse for that bullshit.
No no, I mean IN HIS MIND, why should he do it. Obviously he should, any normal person would agree, but he’s a self-obsessed prick.

Reactions: Witlich

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Says Mr. "I like women with underdeveloped breasts". He really doesn't understand that the reason we found that creepy and pedophilic wasn't because he claimed a preference towards smaller chests, but his language
unless that kid was conceived by him, why SHOULD he bother with it?
Implying he actually takes part in any child rearing duties and doesn't just leave it all to Lainey

Pina Colda 88

kiwifarms.net

Troy: “Hey, dad. Can we go sledding together?”

Greg: “ Not now, son. I’m making content to prove the haters how relevant I’m still am. I’m also taking your sister’s Jeep out for a drive butt naked.”

I’ll just suffer so you guys won’t become scarred like me.

0:00-1:05 - Autism Awareness Day

1:06 - 1:25 - Greg breaks his tripod.

1:25- 2:07 -
F35201AB-B77D-47D9-B9B3-F7974440F658.gif

(Also the neighbors calling the cops on Greg for mooning.)

2:08 - 2:20 - Onision showing how sexually frustrated he is since he hadn’t banged Llamabot for 2 years now.

2:21 - 3:00 - Screaming at the camera while reading his comments.

3:00 - 4:00 - More Autism!

4:01 - 4:10 - Show off how the pasta sauce is making his junk hard. *vomits*

4:11 - 5:50 - Doing dumb shit like riding his daughter’s Jeep and dumping his butthole into ice cold water. (While his neighbors watch in horror and try to board up their windows)

5:51 - End - Singing and shows off his small grapes swinging around while he walks.

6CABC95B-456B-4C82-B9C1-3E601A658CC2.gif

9C40B503-B743-4036-ACDF-1082D357A4F1.gif

This gif was so horrifying that Kiwi Farms couldn’t even upload it.
https://imgur.com/a/cTtuNE5
67BB67C3-36EF-4B18-8C82-8A3734961A8B.png

3A3152AF-4631-41EC-B8CA-111D50DEA58F.png

This is the most scarring Onision video I’ve ever watched. I don’t recommend watching it unless you want to develop temporary PTSD after watching this.

I pity his neighbors... so much.

Colloid

kiwifarms.net
I've only been following this thread for a few months. Is he going insane, or is this a normal level of fuckery for him?
Normal is a relative term in the fucked up world of Onision. That said, he has been noticeably more unhinged recently. I think watching his underage wife grow up while being financially ravaged by the IRS and Washington's Fish and Wildlife has taken its toll on his already-damaged psyche. It's been downhill ever since he moved out of the McMansion.

Stray Bullet

From the heavens above
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Onion enjoys being a dick to his neighbor while his neighbor is mourning the loss of his sister. I check up on his neighbor to see if he ever complains about Greg on Facebook.
By even thinking of checking in on his neighbor you're already taking him into consideration for anything way more than Gurg will ever do

Pina Colda 88

kiwifarms.net
What is with him and throwing food all over himself? I've been wondering this for years...

Could... could that be a very specific fetish?
I assume so. When he starts to show himself pouring that pasta sauce all over him, you are forced watch his ..... ahem...

... dick throbbing in the process.

I want to unsee this so bad (:_(

Last edited:

PersonOfOstracize

My pronouns are 'shun' and 'begone'
kiwifarms.net
Armchair psychology time! In which the ramblings of an exceptional individual are graced with more meaning than ever actually intended:

1.) 0:59 - 1:03 - Onion probably tried to fit in the trashcan and realized his 30 year old ass wasn't hopping out of the trashcan like he was a teenager. One in an increasing number of moments where he actually has to consider his mortality

2.) 3:00 - 3:05 - A rare moment of honesty, in which Onion reenacts his disingenuous attempt at positivity in the face of comments from others

3.) 3:29 - 3:44 - I... I don't know if repressed parental resentment has ever been so clearly on display here. Except in like, Eraserhead

4.)5:11 - 5:18 - Maybe it's just the blood and the affected accent while he's talking about wealth, but I'm getting Patrick Bateman vibes. But less terrifying, and more impotent

But holy shit this video is manic, and probably step one on a short journey to Ruby Ridge II: Electric Boogaloo

AdSense

kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder this was before he and Madison had their falling out so there would have been no reason for her to accuse him of being a 'pervert'. With his childcare background I think changing a diaper would have been a natural thing to do. First of all he is a parent and also he worked in a daycare, summer camp, and even volunteered to watch children during military dinners. How could he let a child be in that condition with out even calling the mother?
Does he not understand that when he says this shit he's revealing that he's thinking perverted thoughts about minors? And in this case it's a literal baby. Just when I think he can't get any more insane he always proves me wrong.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
So Greg still hasn't learned that nobody makes videos like this anymore for a reason right? Also even at peak edge, videos this vulgar were never as popular as regular skits with some vulgarity. He's trying so hard to imitate Shane Dawson's shock-humour years yet is even failing at that. Shane's shock-humour wasn't even the point of his videos, his videos just contained it. Not saying it was good, but it's much better than creating a video which is nothing but ADHD "humour" containing shock humour that wouldn't shock anyone while also thinking that kind of humor could be doubled up to look "sexy".
Greg also needs to realise that most teenage girls aren't exactly wooed by the act of shoving a dick in their face on camera. Much less by an ugly old man pooring pasta sauce over such a small one

AbraCadaver

kiwifarms.net
So how’s middle age working out for you there, Grug

Two kids with the missus, house and property, yard work every day

Great fun, innit

Seriously, what is he even doin and why is he doin it, I’d like to know. He’s stuck in LOL RANDOM era but this is just...this ain’t even. This is sadder than sad.

Also CHRIST but he has a tiny willy. I know we joke but GOD, he really wants people to see it for what it is (or rather isn’t) doesn’t he?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino