Trainwreck Onision / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I get that she has a kind personality, and I wish her the best, it just seems like there's some skelly whiteknighting in this thread. Sure, she's not bitchy to concerned people and she knows how to do makeup unlike Ashley and Anna. But that's literally the only difference between her and the Fit Vegan Ginger or the Lich Queen IMO.

Eugenia seems like a nice girl, but that doesn't change the fact that anorexia is an ugly disease that causes ugly behavior akin to that of a drug addict. Anorexics will do anything they can to convince people they're fine so they aren't forced into treatment, but they secretly love the attention in a sick way. As does Eugenia, because otherwise she could have said she's in treatment years ago, and that would be that. But instead she kept silent on her ever-shrinking frame while all her comments sections were nothing but concern, horror, people wondering if it's some genetic thing, etc. She could have put that rumor to rest early on by clarifying that she's under medical supervision for an ED. But until recently, she's been very happy shaking her bony ass in skimpy clothes for her audience of 12 year old girls, pretending she doesn't have an eating disorder, and reveling in the attention it gets her from her morbidly curious audience as they beg her to get help.

She knew exactly what she was doing, that Kairi costume didn't happen by accident. She knows Kingdom Hearts is trending right now, esp among younger girls, and she made absolutely sure to have every bone possible exposed in the most gruesome way in her cosplay, because she knew it would go viral and people would rightly freak the fuck out over concentration camp Kairi. I don't dislike her, but I feel no more pity for her than I do for our other Skinny Cows.

Onion boy is of course a tactless idiot and an asshole, but frankly, this is exactly the kind of attention anorexics thrive on, and exactly what she was looking for. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Greg is a much bigger asshole by comparison, but Eugenia is still a lolcow that makes her living being a freak show under the guise of providing "fashion advice" for emo tween girls. The % of people watching her videos to "learn" fashion/styling is very, very small... thankfully. But every one else is there for the sideshow and boy do they get one.

Anyway, I'll take further Eugenia bitching to her thread, if she has one. Please accept this horrible picture and horrible-er song as recompense for my off-topic Ana-Chan sperging:

View attachment 664521

The resemblance is uncanny, and the jokes pretty much write themselves.

[to the tune of 'Gaston' from Beauty & the Beast (1991)]

GREG: Who does she think she is?! That girl has tangled with the wrong man! No one says no to Onion!
LAINEY: Heh heh, darn right!
GREG: Dismissed! Rejected! Publicly humiliated! Why, it's more than I can bear! What for? Nothing helps, I'm disgraced!
LAINEY: Who, you? Never, Onion. You've got to pull yourself together!

[Music starts]
LAINEY [singing]: Gosh it disturbs me to see you Onion,
Looking so down in the dumps
Every guy here'd love to be you, Onion,
Even though you now live in a dump!

There's no man on YouTube as admired as you,
You're everyone's favorite guy,
Everyone's awed and inspired by you,
And it's not very hard to see why!

[together]:
No one's slick as Onion,
No one's sick as Onion,
No one has such a minuscule dick as Onion
There's no guy on the 'net half as manly,
Perfect -- just ask his mom,
Or ask Shiloh, or Sarah, or Billie,
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on--
BILLIE: Literally anyone else's.

LAINEY: No one's true like Onion,
Dates a shrew like Onion,
No one makes everything about you like Onion
GREG: A hot shower? Oh I was just masturbating,
[together]: My, what a guy, that Onion!

LAINEY: Give five bless-up's,
Give twelve nip-slip's,
Onion is the best,
Viral fame is a trip!

[together]: No one fights like Onion,
Always right like Onion,
No one publishes books who can't write like Onion
LAINEY: Oh, there's no one as fit, hot, and sexy,
GREG: As you see, I've got biceps to spare,
LAINEY: Not a bit of him's ugly or girly,
GREG: Even though I have tits that are bigger than Blaire's

[together]: No one REEEEEEs like Onion,
Hard to please like Onion,
No one spends their days murdering trees like Onion!
GREG: I'm especially good at procrastinating --
[rage-screeching]"FUCK!"
[together]: Ten points for Onion!

GREG: When I was a lad I massaged my mom's legs,
It was totally normal, the best!
But now Lainey doesn't like shaving her legs,
So instead I grab teenagers' breasts! [boob-squeeze!]

[together]: No one's cute like Onion,
Speaks the TRUTH like Onion,
No one rips bushes out by the roots like Onion
GREG: Things just haven't been going my way here lately,
LAINEY: Who's a troll among men,
Then say it once more--
Who's the nightmare next door,
Who's a super success,
Don't you know? Can't you guess?
Ask his fans and his few hangers-on,
There's just one guy in town whose view count's going down,
And his name's O-N-I
O-N-I-O
O-N-I-O-N oh,
GREG: ONIOOOOOOOOON

I could honestly go on forever with that rhyme scheme. "No one's chill like Onion/No one's 'real' like Onion/Or harasses the mentally-ill like Onion" on and on ad infinitum.
Nah, that's giving Grugles entirely too much credit. Gaston was handsome.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I watched the first one, which consisted of him in a cop outfit and a Party City wig and moustache "debunking" accusations with things like how he couldn't possibly have groomed a 14 year-old because he "fucking HATES 14 year-olds" and downplaying his destruction of the wetlands.
Also there was this delightful bit of irony at the end:
View attachment 664091
I would watch the 2nd one, but I think I've hit my limit on Onision's unique brand of "logic" for today.
The Internet is full of un-v& pedos who say shit like this.

Until they actually are put in prison.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been buried in the Schofield drama, but it's time to shine a light on Grug because it's almost time for a TractorGate update! Their plan to fix all of Greg's fuckups to the environment is due 2/18
560F38E7-132C-4EA6-BE5C-64A424DFD78A.jpeg

While the (nonnative, going to have to be taken out) sod took surprisingly well, you can already see the effects of erosion on the property. No sign of those "10 trees and blackberry bushes" Greg claims to have already planted. God, he's gonna get reamed.
dude.png erosion.jpg

Greg is hemorrhaging patrons, viewers, twitter followers, etc etc, all while he's locked in a house 1/5 the size of his old one, with numerous government agencies demanding large sums of cash for his fuckups. His reaction is to write fantasies on his tumblr about how haters wanna fuck him. Oh, Greg.
F3EE4E52-4B40-4215-8A40-C4EA8F330698.jpeg 6242D975-B3AF-4729-AF2A-1DB875B0D724.jpeg A0FFDA02-32D6-4851-B26F-B12D8FDD1E67.jpeg

While gaming with his Patrons the other day, Greg because incredibly frustrated when they talked about things that weren't him, or if they chatted with each other instead of being focused on him at all times. He randomly screeched, trying to get attention, and even whistled at one point to try and get everyone to to focus on ONISION, THE STAR. He cut out after 40 minutes because he didn't get enough direct attention.
pay attention to meeeeeeee.PNG

And is doing more lolSoRaNdUmB annoying shit in his yard. The floodlights are so bright, it looks like day; he's bankrupt, yet Greg needs to run up exorbitant electric bills just to prove to his neighbors that he's a big man and you can't tell him not to light up everyone's windows at night!
youshouldnthave.jpg

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Greg decided to make a video about how hot Eugenia will be to his penis once she's recovered. He even helpfully photoshopped her fatter, as a visual aide to understand how pleasing to his penis she will become. Nothing helps an anorexic get better, faster than showing photos of them when they were heavier, right?
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 3.43.11 PM.png

Last edited:

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Greg gas decided to make a video about how hot Eugenia will be to his penis once she's recovered. He even helpfully photoshopped her fatter, as a visual aide to understand how pleasing to his penis she will become. Nothing helps an anorexic get better, faster than showing photos of them when they were heavier, right?
View attachment 665050
Isn't this harassment? Sorry, but it really pisses me off that he's using this girl's eating disorder as a way to try and earn money. Christ, no one can make videos on his precious wife/husband/whatever, but he can badger a girl with an actual eating disorder endlessly.

Pina Colda 88

kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Greg decided to make a video about how hot Eugenia will be to his penis once she's recovered. He even helpfully photoshopped her fatter, as a visual aide to understand how pleasing to his penis she will become. Nothing helps an anorexic get better, faster than showing photos of them when they were heavier, right?
View attachment 665050
The fact that he even drew her huge breasts is very disturbing. I bet you he even fapped to the gifs and photos on the time when Eugenia flashed herself accidentally on YouTube.

Edit: Also on the part where he says “someone mentioned that her stomach was a size of a pea or a grape...” He talking about the one video where her ex friend comes out and pleas her to get help. He never said her stomach was a size of a grape, he says all she ate on the day they hung out was only a grape.

This shows you how Greg loves to twists words around in order to dramatize it for his audience to feel sympathy for him.

Last edited:

-Nevermore-

Nevermore shall i deal with thee
kiwifarms.net
All of the photo shopped images were taken from the instagram page healthy_eugeniac, now i have not watched all the way to the end but the portion that has the images in has no credit given to healthy_eugeniac and im going to assume that greg did not give credit to them in the rest of the video either.

Lazy son of a b*tch

Rapeman's Shellac

Mr. Rogers in Blackface
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 665050
Eugenia's first video should be how supportive she is of Greg's family when they're living in a cardboard box due to his idiocy.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
The fucking creepy stare on his face in that vid thumbnail, like he’s weighing up that “after” photo for a good shag as soon as the space husband is out taking the kids to...somewhere. Wherever, who cares, she’s old and ugly to him now so her only use is as a housekeeper or a prop for virtue signalling to SJW types.

Also haha wtf, the “after” shoop gives Eugenia a generous thigh gap and still pretty skinny arms, but huge tits. Yeah that’s EXACTLY how the fat will come back on, you twats. I dunno who made that photo but it’s clear they want her still pretty goddamn thin, but with a big set of titties. Yet another person who doesn’t give a shit about her actual health.

OfficialUnofficial

supercalifragilisticexistensialcrisis
kiwifarms.net
I just read through the last 50 pages and all I have to show for it is that I feel like I need the world’s hottest shower. Also I am very informed on WA environmental laws, so thank you!

What is with him and throwing food all over himself? I've been wondering this for years...

Could... could that be a very specific fetish?
[

This fetish is called sploshing. Thank you, John Waters.

Stray Bullet

From the heavens above
kiwifarms.net
Also haha wtf, the “after” shoop gives Eugenia a generous thigh gap and still pretty skinny arms, but huge tits. Yeah that’s EXACTLY how the fat will come back on, you twats. I dunno who made that photo but it’s clear they want her still pretty goddamn thin, but with a big set of titties. Yet another person who doesn’t give a shit about her actual health.
I was thinking the same. I went on the ig account where the pics came from and there's a ton of them. Some don't have huge tits but it's still all very sexualized.
Spending hours photoshopping someone is already weird enough, and I can't think of any way in which this could "help" Eugenia

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino