Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 620 38.8%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 261 16.3%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 716 44.8%

• Total voters

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I feel worse for her mother than for her. I'm not sure why I can't find as much empathy for Shiloh as for everyone else, its strange but something about her behavior back then however young she was and now gives me a strange feeling. I feel bad for Skye, AJ and Sarah and that's really it.
I feel the same. It seems to be taboo to point that out though (even here), I did feel sympathy for Shiloh initially but along with the tattoo thing, tweeting pics of Keem with his daughter etc, it's the one-woman army rants she goes on that make her seem insincere.

It doesn't help when anti-o's feed into this odd sense of authority by referring to her as a warrior and a goddess for 'protecting' the other girls involved. Which I don't believe she's done.

Someone said earlier in this thread that this kind of discussion is what Greg wants but I don't think he cares at this point. He's in it too deep now, he can't discredit the girls based on the opinions of anyone here.
Plus no-one will deny her abuse, merely comment on her* behaviour.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Sarah and that's really it.
Sarah for me too. She has a really good head on her shoulders though, seems to have a lot of respect for herself considering what she's been through, and for her to come out batting in the way she did takes some serious guts. She's a strong girl and she shows it. I also respect the way she's keeping the obvious turmoil she's going through relatively private. She's there to battle until her abuser is behind bars and that's it.

On another note, Billie worries me. She screams 'potential prey' still. I must say Chris treat her with a lot of respect, very caring and soft which shows exactly why he is such a good journalist, but her presentation was as if she was holding on by a thread. I have less hope for her than I do Sarah.

I'm sure Shiloh is attempting to guide Billie and Sarah to the best of her abilities due to the massive hit she took not only to her career but her public image and private life, but Billie opening her onlyfans is a big red flag as a direct reaction to this, in my humble opinion. A lot of girls who've been through the shit Billie has turn to sex work and it's not a healthy coping mechanism. Not to mention dirty fucking Onion probably has a membership.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
It's literally what every local TV guy who does investigative journalism does, whether it's a pedo or whether he's just ambushing that scummy local contractor who takes everyone's money and doesn't do the job.

For instance this just to pick something completely at random:

The idea there's anything wrong with someone in Chris Hansen's line of work doing this is ridiculous.
I have to disagree. It's one thing for a local news reporter, who's employed by a nearby station, to ambush a shady contractor ripping people off. But it's completely different when you have an ex tv show host who's now conducting interviews via his YouTube channel fly across however many states just to ring a doorbell. I don't think the two are comparable.

Billie comes across as slow to me. Like 85 IQ slow. Shiloh seems to be using this as her second chance of relevancy. She very well could've been a paramore Hayley Williams type celebrity if not for running away with onion. Sarah, seemed to have had a shit life moved in to the swamp shack where her life just got worse. Thankfully she seems happiest and deserves the best life possible or at least some stability.

Stray Bullet

From the heavens above
kiwifarms.net
I think the one thing about Shiloh from "back then" that makes me feel less sympathetic is that she lied to Adrienne and went back to Greg. The most questionable thing from today is the tattoo thing.
Also, people keep saying Billie seems dumb but I think it's probay the weed use plus her speech mannerisms and that she seems cute/innocent

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the one thing about Shiloh from "back then" that makes me feel less sympathetic is that she lied to Adrienne and went back to Greg. The most questionable thing from today is the tattoo thing.
Also the losing years of memory and "I wanna make a rainbow" thing was obvious bullshit and I don't know why she doubled down on it instead of just saying Greg made her do it for views. The narrative of "he had me act like a crazy person and then used it to ruin my life/image" would have been just as sympathetic and a lot more believable.

Tangled Headphones

Truly vexing.
kiwifarms.net
Billie comes across as slow to me. Like 85 IQ slow. Shiloh seems to be using this as her second chance of relevancy. She very well could've been a paramore Hayley Williams type celebrity if not for running away with onion. Sarah, seemed to have had a shit life moved in to the swamp shack where her life just got worse. Thankfully she seems happiest and deserves the best life possible or at least some stability.
I don't feel sorry for Billie because she seems to be willing to fuck anyone for more popularity/attention online. And yeah, weed or not she has always come off as pretty dumb.
Edit: I just mean, I don't think it matters what kind of person Greg was because he was youtube famous, just like the guy she got with after him, someone else in the thread pointed out that she just fucks "famous" men, I really don't think Greg being shitty was a deterrent until he actively started sperging out of control and it wasn't tolerable anymore.

Last edited:

Orion Balls

By the wonderful Wendy Wheelchair
kiwifarms.net
EOH6RrEUcAA0GFA.jpeg

I think the entire world had all already figured out that he wasnt serious, for many many reasons, (least of which being his spectacularly awful acting skills), but, I don't get the comedy. Is he attempting to make a lighthearted jest about people who have been assaulted, and me too stories, or something? Is that what the punchline is? Perhaps, I'm just old... because I don't get it. :)

Tangled Headphones

Truly vexing.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1096024
I think the entire world had all already figured out that he wasnt serious, for many many reasons, (least of which being his spectacularly awful acting skills), but, I don't get the comedy. Is he attempting to make a lighthearted jest about people who have been assaulted, and me too stories, or something? Is that what the punchline is? Perhaps, I'm just old... because I don't get it. :)
Something about him describing those videos as "dorky."
That's a very nice way to say autistic.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember the video/stream where he told that massive, convincing story about an army friend being stabbed right in front of him, and him feeling guilty because he stood there in shock unable to do anything, while wearing a fucking Batman suit, then being like 'LOL THAT WAS JUST MADE UP HA HA HA'

I'm trying to find it because it is the perfect example of his utter sociopathy. We all know he's a liar, and puts it on for the camera, is pretty good at acting etc, but that one took the biscuit, that one just went to show that for all we know, every single thing but 'THANK ME FOR MY FUCKING SERVICE' that has ever come out of his mouth is an utter lie.

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
I actually like that Chris turned up at the swamp shack and knocked on the door. It confirmed Onion, Lainey, and the kids were home. Remember they had been away from home for at least a few weeks. Were they on a legitimate family vacation, or were they genuinely afraid the cops would turn up for a chat and only returned home once they thought they were in the clear? If it's the latter, it must have really rattled Greg to see Chris Hansen at the door and realize the pressure was still on.

It also confirmed another girl is in the house. And of course, some people on here are confused as to why or that they would never be that stupid. But these are teenage girls who are already fans of Onision and didn't see the massive red flags in his content. They decide to reach out to Greg or Lainey and they get a response! It's incredibly easy to trick young fans into thinking they are special to their idol. Just look at the Austin Jones situation. These girls know of the grooming and abuse situation, there's no way they've avoided it. But they are so far gone, they view it as their idol being persecuted and it's them against the world! And they stand bravely with their idol! Another situation to look at is Seungri from the kpop group Big Bang and his club, the Burning Sun. This piece of shit has been linked to hidden cam chats, to drugs, to rape, to sex trafficking, and he still has defenders! There will always be someone around to defend even the worst people.

I would actually be interested in what Billy the Fridge has to say. Greg doesn't have many defenders who aren't teenage girls or members from his forum.
Hell ted Bundy has fangirls!!
Oh btw here's grugly trying groom another 16 yr old

Attachments

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
She went by Teemu(?) McFly on her Instagram for the longest time. She's since changed her handle a couple of times but I can't be assed to find it to be honest. Not sure how old she is but she's quite dumpy looking and we all know Greg only likes semi attractive white girls.
The only person that he was trying to groom that wasn't a semi fuckable white girl was that Adam Troon.

Attachments

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Hell ted Bundy has fangirls!!
Oh btw here's grugly trying groom another 16 yr old
I'm gonna have to give a big fat X to doubt on that screenshot. I don't use instagram, but does deleting your own message in a DM hide it from the other person? Also why would she wait to take a screenshot until after he deleted it? I know Greg is stupid but surely he can't be so stupid he'd send an unsolicited DM to a 16 year old while he's being so heavily watched.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
I have to disagree. It's one thing for a local news reporter, who's employed by a nearby station, to ambush a shady contractor ripping people off. But it's completely different when you have an ex tv show host who's now conducting interviews via his YouTube channel fly across however many states just to ring a doorbell. I don't think the two are comparable.
What about a TV guy who gets a fat middle aged woman to convince middle aged men in chat rooms to come out to a sting house with a bag full of chips and Boone's Farm Raspberry cider under their arm at exactly 4pm in the afternoon with a truckload of cops hiding in the bushes outside? Hansen is reality TV. He sets up fun TV show take downs. He isn't a journalist. He just hides behind the curtains until the director cues him to come out and deliver his line "have a seat."

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What about a TV guy who gets a fat middle aged woman to convince middle aged men in chat rooms to come out to a sting house with a bag full of chips and Boone's Farm Raspberry cider under their arm at exactly 4pm in the afternoon with a truckload of cops hiding in the bushes outside? Hansen is reality TV. He sets up fun TV show take downs. He isn't a journalist. He just hides behind the curtains until the director cues him to come out and deliver his line "have a seat."
He has as much basis to be called a journalist as 90% of the fake news.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
He has as much basis to be called a journalist as 90% of the fake news.
Not saying much there. Do you respect the fake news people and think they are out to find out the truth? Hansen is the same. He just used to be on NBC before they fired him, that's all.

• Disagree
Reactions: _0methadonius0_