Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 30 36.6%

• Total voters

Foolsrushin

kiwifarms.net
i also noticed he was struggling to say sarah's age and he kept on trying to make a decision at first he was '18... no around 19? yea, a 19 year old girl who i didn't want to hang out with anymore.'
Just how much he stressed her age being over 18 was an odd thing. Most folks, well those who aren't afraid of getting caught being nonces or having Chris Hansen knocking on their door, would have just said 'an ex'. Plain and simple. The dispatch person no doubt picked up on the shadiness.

Also, doesn't he have guns in his home, as per the police report from the wellness check? Either he got rid of them, or he just lied about having weapons to a dispatch.

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about a TV guy who gets a fat middle aged woman to convince middle aged men in chat rooms to come out to a sting house with a bag full of chips and Boone's Farm Raspberry cider under their arm at exactly 4pm in the afternoon with a truckload of cops hiding in the bushes outside? Hansen is reality TV. He sets up fun TV show take downs. He isn't a journalist. He just hides behind the curtains until the director cues him to come out and deliver his line "have a seat."
He worked as an investigative reporter for NBC for like thirty years. What more does he need to do to qualify as a journalist?

Wikipedia said:
Hansen's notable work for Dateline includes coverage of the Columbine massacre, the Oklahoma City terrorist attack, the Unabomber and the TWA Flight 800 disaster; as well as investigative reports on Indian child slave labor and on counterfeit prescription drug sales in China. Hansen was responsible for most of Dateline's coverage of the September 11 attacks, as well as stories on terrorist groups and the operations of Al-Qaeda. He also exposed how a group linked to Osama Bin Laden had tried to buy missiles and nuclear weapons components, and he also worked on an exclusive report detailing an attempted 1994 terrorist attack in France. His series on the lack of security at airports resulted in the FAA opening an investigation and ultimately revising its policies.

Last edited:

Derpy Cat

I'm a little bit messed up...
kiwifarms.net
Found this video of Mike Morse talking about the trip to Old Greg's doorstep. Pardon my derpy ass, been trying to figure out how to embed/archive it and can't seem to figure it out.

Essentially, he was with Chris to make sure everything was smooth and legal and all that. Turns out the police were super nice and professional with him and Chris, and we're huge fans of Chris as well as not at all surprised he was there... and I am dying of laughter at the thought of Greggy standing in the window, potentially seething that the police likely did fuck all to Chris Hansen.

Virgo

As above, so below.
kiwifarms.net
Turns out the police were super nice and professional with him and Chris, and we're huge fans of Chris as well as not at all surprised he was there... and I am dying of laughter at the thought of Greggy standing in the window, potentially seething that the police likely did fuck all to Chris Hansen.
>call police to get rid of Chris Hansen on your doorstep
>police arrive
>Chris Hansen gives the police his autograph and offers selfies

:story:

Last edited:

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Found this video of Mike Morse talking about the trip to Old Greg's doorstep. Pardon my derpy ass, been trying to figure out how to embed/archive it and can't seem to figure it out.
youtube-dl will download Instagram videos. If you're on a phone, sites like DownloadGram work. After you download it, attach the file to your post, click the insert video button and you're done.

Here's the video:

Last edited:

Eddie Bravo

Look into it.
kiwifarms.net

Essentially, he was with Chris to make sure everything was smooth and legal and all that. Turns out the police were super nice and professional with him and Chris, and we're huge fans of Chris as well as not at all surprised he was there... and I am dying of laughter at the thought of Greggy standing in the window, potentially seething that the police likely did fuck all to Chris Hansen.
I was on YouTube yesterday, and one of the many videos of Onision's 911 calls made it onto my recommendations. However, this caught my eye...
Starts off just like any other YouTubers' videos with the 911 call log and whatnot, but at the end of the video the lawyer says there's more information to come in the coming days. This sounds like they may have some pretty damning information that they dug up, and that's why they were there to speak to him in person.

I'm just guessing here. Who knows, really?

p1zzakat

kiwifarms.net
I was on YouTube yesterday, and one of the many videos of Onision's 911 calls made it onto my recommendations. However, this caught my eye...
Starts off just like any other YouTubers' videos with the 911 call log and whatnot, but at the end of the video the lawyer says there's more information to come in the coming days. This sounds like they may have some pretty damning information that they dug up, and that's why they were there to speak to him in person.

I'm just guessing here. Who knows, really?
Yeah it seems as such. Chris sort of teased the idea that they have dug up something.

Hawaiian Lunchmeat

insert custom title here
kiwifarms.net
Hansen was the one who informed everyone that the FBI was involved or the FBI was looking into Greg, something along those lines. There's no way in hell you could convince me that Hansen would knowingly, potentially compromise an ongoing FBI investigation. Which only means one thing: Hansen was lying when he claimed to have knowledge about a supposed FBI investigation. Surprised? I'm not. Disagree? Well, I've just read 9 goddamn pages littered with replies that Hansen is a joke and basically has no ground to stand on at this point. Showing up at Greg's house was incredibly desperate and show's how piss poor his career is at this point.

Someone upthread (I'm not gonna @ you because fuck it) stated as if it were a fact, that Greg and Taylor have another female in the house, at this very moment that they are most definitely grooming. And many people agreed.

And so fucking what is billy the fridge wants to talk to Hansen?? What's another irrelevant body thrown onto the massive stack?

I think Greg and Taylor will walk away from this unscathed, legally. They already have, how many months has it been already since Sarah came forward? There's no hard evidence, the cops aren't sitting around waiting to arrest one of them: if they were going to make a move, they would have done it by now.

Of course, they will never live this down - and no, I don't think Taylor will ever be able to (unless she moves far, far away). They will always be known for what they are and isn't that truly worse then any jail sentence?

The only tard cum I expect out of the onions at this point is their beef with the county. Also, this thread needs a janitor, the autism is everywhere.
He is no more desperate than ABC news was when they drove out to some hick town and drove past trailer parks interviewing landlord of some people who faked an illness on GoFundMe.

It's funny I was just watching Law and Order Criminal Intent and
He worked as an investigative reporter for NBC for like thirty years. What more does he need to do to qualify as a journalist?
Four Murrow awards, 8 Emmys, National Press Club, International Consortium of Investigative Journalists Award , AP and UPI honors for excellence in journalism. You can really tell who was born this century when they start doubting the fact that Hansen had chops.

Sad thing is, if he keeps up the shitshow all he's going to be remembered for is letting idiots like Vince and Mike sponge off his rapidly fading good name. As for more info, in the leaked video shared a couple pages back Chris says they talked to his neighbors.

To the idiots on twitter and youtube saying he "crossed the line" or that it seemed like a wasted trip, uh, I shared that video of ABC news driving out to a trailer park in the middle of nowhere. They show footage of where they drive past the trailer when the folks refused to talk to them. They then show up at the landlords house and talk to her. That's how the story's gotten sometimes.

Also,wow, onion's tweet line is looking threadbare. Head just a half a dozen tweets or so down and you're looking 2017. It's obvious that he saved only tweets that make him look like this caring, bighearted voice of reason but I wonder how long it took him to mark those aside while he deleted the bulk.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greggy-poo basically pulls the whole 'lol i was pretending to b reeetarded' card and rambles for 11 minutes in response to Chris showing up at his house

His serious voice is hilarious. You guys, he is just and really good actor and also you are just too stupid to know he was only pretending to be exceptional! He sent a Very Nice Text to Billie - VERY NICE - and that's the only reason his Patreon got deleted. He had A Strategy, you see.

Virgo

As above, so below.
kiwifarms.net
Greggy-poo basically pulls the whole 'lol i was pretending to b reeetarded' card and rambles for 11 minutes in response to Chris showing up at his house

Ah. A surge of remorse and self awareness to kick off his redemption arc. I hope the upcoming crop of attention videos don't have that nauseating background again.

Will he take a seat with Chris Hansen next time for authenticity so we can see the tears glistening in his eyes?

Any normal person would go and get a job when money is tight but this exceptional individual pours kombucha on himself for shekels. What a fucking embarrassment. GET A JOB, GREGORY.

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
Ah. A surge of remorse and self awareness to kick off his redemption arc. I hope the upcoming crop of attention videos don't have that nauseating background again.

Will he take a seat with Chris Hansen next time for authenticity so we can see the tears glistening in his eyes?

Any normal person would go and get a job when money is tight but this exceptional individual pours kombucha on himself for shekels. What a fucking embarrassment. GET A JOB, GREGORY.
He won't do that. He'll still claim Youtube is his "job" just to avoid admitting to literally everybody that he's just a lazy tard.

Foolsrushin

kiwifarms.net
i think the reason why he sounded so toddler like was because he was clearly trying to avoid the subject and make himself not look like a pedo since they were asking what show chris was from but then again, the caveman's head is full of water and he literally cannot act like a normal human being around actual adults.
I had a chuckle moment this morning thinking about this...

Dispatcher: 911, what's your emergency.

Greg: There are internet stalkers on my doorstep, can you send someone to help me.

Dispatcher: Do they have any weapons?

Greg: Yes. And full riot gear.

Dispatcher: Can you see what they are wearing?

Greg: Well they all have shirts and hats that say FBI. Can you stop them from harrassing me?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

:story:
This dude acting like he was playing 3D chess with us all by acting like a tard to make money. "I made them to make money, to make up for the Patreon loss..."

No. Way. Are you cereal, Greg? Wow, you must be the smartest man alive. Surely the cops and Chris Hansen are no match for your elite "strategy" skills.

Saved for posterity. We can watch this on movie night when Hansen strikes.

Foolsrushin

kiwifarms.net
Unless he isn't lying.

Remember a while back when the police went to check on the Swamp Shack while everyone was afraid he was about to Benoit the entire household? And they found only Lainey and the kids there, while Onision was gone with the vehicle. I said at the time he probably left to dispose of his guns, I'm betting he doesn't have any weapons because they're all buried somewhere.
It's already been shown he was at the hospital with their daughter at the time of the police well-check. The police report stated the two guns were within the residence at that time.

It is more likely he was lying to downplay things just as he did the abuse and predation (and why Chris "Predator-Slayer" Hansen was there), in that phone call. If the weapons had been removed by him, for legal reasons, it would have been after the wellness check, and at the recommendation of police, an attorney or Taylor's attorney-father.

Edit: for grammar/punctuation.

Last edited: