Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Onision is legitimately an awful and dangerous person but in terms of pure exceptionalism, some of his haters are just as bad. I remember MrRepzion basically dedicating his channel to Onision hate and contacting his family and friends like 6 years ago but that was before any of the really bad shit actually worth talking about happened. I think that weasel is doing the same thing now, imagine obsessing over Onision for 6 years and making an update video pretty much every time he sneezes. Not to mention his biggest haters are literally the only people propping him up and keeping him relevant at this point.
Doesn't Repzion sell his own dirty socks?

James Edwin

Huge faggot
kiwifarms.net
Any normal person would go and get a job when money is tight but this exceptional individual pours kombucha on himself for shekels. What a fucking embarrassment. GET A JOB, GREGORY.
You say that but literally who the fuck would even hire this dip

His name is all over the internet for tens of thousands of dollars in wetlands damage, being an unstable douchebag, videos of him freaking out constantly, as well as articles about and video evidence of him abusing women

and on top of that Chris "Handsome Lad" Hanson is hunting this dude down publicly for being a pedo

Would YOU hire a guy like this? I'd sooner hire Darksydephil if you ask me.

Cure Milquetoast

kiwifarms.net
You say that but literally who the fuck would even hire this dip

His name is all over the internet for tens of thousands of dollars in wetlands damage, being an unstable douchebag, videos of him freaking out constantly, as well as articles about and video evidence of him abusing women

and on top of that Chris "Handsome Lad" Hanson is hunting this dude down publicly for being a pedo

Would YOU hire a guy like this? I'd sooner hire Darksydephil if you ask me.
To the job category all undesirables go... overnight stock room work.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
Greggy-poo basically pulls the whole 'lol i was pretending to b reeetarded' card and rambles for 11 minutes in response to Chris showing up at his house

I don't believe this r-a-p-e turnaround at all.
He sounds like he's making this statement because he now thinks he knows how it feels to be violated. He is thinking of being in a courtroom and having people not believe him and finally see him for what he is. He knows he's going to be ridiculed in town and more so on the internet and he's the victim in this situation goddamn it! It was easy for him to pretend he was a teen girls dream boy until Chris Hansen and the truth came knocking on his door.
Edit for clarity

HollaGemini

Mr Really Cool Dude
kiwifarms.net
Theres one thing that can be said for certain about Onision.
He will be an example for content creators who are considering whether or not taking a break would be a wise decision
"ITS JUST A PRANK BRO I WAS ACTING" is a great explanation but it doesnt help if Hansen is knocking at your door after you got his attention.
The best thing about all of this is NONE of this would have happened if he had just shut the fuck up after the allegations.
I seriously dont think any of this would have gone anywhere legally if he had of shut the fuck up.
When people think they see a predator, true or not theyre not going to let it go lol.
He did ALL of this.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino