Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it seems doubtful at this point that Greg's personal life can garner enough attention from the feds (unless the Wetlands Saga finally makes a comeback).
I am a little disappointed nothing more came from the forum admins Chris interviewed (the only "orbiters" he should've had on imo). There were a lot of hints that the forums were a big front of people pretending to like Greg so they could trade sources or something but it never really panned out. Was that all just conjecture, or the admins jerking off their five minutes of attention?
makes me wonder about his main mod, the OG - Erica?
Sounds like unless Onion had requests she basically ran it, really makes me question her involvement in it all. Did she know? Did she help hide it? Because she sure didn't discipline anyone for sharing underage nudies.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Special autist points to Greg for saying "He's calling me Greg, that's not even my name".
FAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXX
Grugly likes to do this. He plays word games and engages in all this bullshit semantic hair splitting. It’s along the same lines as his age of consent by state obsession, by his waterhead logic if all the technicalities are met then he’s right trufaaxxx.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's an actual badass superhuman who can take out 5 guys all on his own without as much as breaking a nail, I'd honestly love it if he actually believed this and tried to stir shit up in prison thinking he'd come out the victor.
He doesn't believe it though. He's an internet tough guy who acts like a galaxy brain master manipulator but it's been shown time and time again that when he's confronted by an actual adult man he shrinks away with his tail between his legs.

Side note, what is with people saying "r.a.p.e."? This isn't twitter, you're not going to get flagged and banned for saying "rape."

Enlaa. Just Enlaa.

threadbenned for sarcasm
kiwifarms.net
Grug is likely to end up in gen pop where his life will be hell, if someone doesn't kill him. Even if he keeps his crimes a secret, can you imagine someone like him not pissing off all the wrong people within five minutes? He's dead or everyone's bitch on day 1.
Hopefully the latter of the two because he doesn't deserve to die just yet. Not until he's been served some good warm loads of Justice first.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Saw someone posted this on plebbit:
View attachment 1099484
Dude on the left is Anxiety War, I love his predator videos (and his non-predator stuff, seems like a genuine good guy). No idea how the fuck he's got pulled into the Onion stuff but looking forward to seeing the video
Hell yeah
off-topic but his new video is fucking hilarious
Santa the Pedo gets caught, and he shows the fattie masturbating (censored of course)
its lulz

I was hoping he and Chris might collab some time. Maybe he's hiring him like I told him to!

edit:

Last edited:

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how not one single person has jumped him yet, I don't mean just recently either - he's been a massive cunt for over a decade. People get attacked for far less. Lots of people know where he lives, he tries to hide away as much as possible but he still ventures out.

At this point, I'd be satisfied enough to hear someone had just broke the fuckers nose.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how not one single person has jumped him yet, I don't mean just recently either - he's been a massive cunt for over a decade. People get attacked for far less. Lots of people know where he lives, he tries to hide away as much as possible but he still ventures out.

At this point, I'd be satisfied enough to hear someone had just broke the fuckers nose.
The people who hate him are teenage girls and suburban parents of teenage girls who only know he's a pedophile groomer. Neither of those are exactly the "jumping a grown man in public" type.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If I remember correctly he was jumped in high school

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Hell yeah
off-topic but his new video is fucking hilarious
Santa the Pedo gets caught, and he shows the fattie masturbating (censored of course)
its lulz

I was hoping he and Chris might collab some time. Maybe he's hiring him like I told him to!

edit:
Darn, beat me to it.

But here's what we learned from the video:

1. Attorney Mike Morse is working pro bono, has three daughters, and is a fan of Chris Hansen and Zach

2. The cops didn't take selfies with Chris despite being fans

3. Mike will be on Chris' podcast on Wednesday

4. To the few tards saying Chris was tresspassing, he wasn't.

5. "Onision has a punchable face", Zach

I like Mike. Hopefully he does a better job than Vincent

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
The people who hate him are teenage girls and suburban parents of teenage girls who only know he's a pedophile groomer. Neither of those are exactly the "jumping a grown man in public" type.
Normally after parents finding out there's a groomer in their midst some type of harassment follows, at least that's often the case in England. After they were both outed on Facebook you'd think somebody would take it into their own hands. Again, maybe it's too 'nice' of an area but far more than just girls and parents hate him.

Last edited:

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
More rambles from Greg, a reupload so you dont have to give him money.

Talks briefly about Trump and fake news, admits to being a hypocrite, becomes a sanctimonious prick while belittling his own schennanigans. Says he's honorable and courageous despite hiding in his house and calling the cops on Chris Hansen.

Claims to want to become a respectable news outlet

Edit: :story:

Last edited:

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net

Talks briefly about Trump and fake news, admits to being a hypocrite, becomes a sanctimonious prick while belittling his own schennanigans. Says he's honorable and courageous despite hiding in his house and calling the cops on Chris Hansen.

>22 minutes
Fuck that. TL;DW?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"I used to think God Emperor Trump was Bad because he hated the media for saying bad things about him, but then the mainstream media said bad things about ME, So now I agree with him, and *I* will be the respected honest journalist!"

Hilarious.

Pina Colda 88

kiwifarms.net
>22 minutes
Fuck that. TL;DW?
Was going to pass but said fuck it anyways.

0:30- Greg says Patreon is a joke for taking him down for doxxing. He sounds mad.

1:20- Goes about Trump. How Trump talks about fake news and how horrible it is. He’s really obsessed with this guy.

1:50- Trying to paint himself in a victim light and saying that murder is worse than what he did.

2:40- Again, playing the victim saying he’s a good person who helped people with eating disorders.

3:00- Calls himself a hypocrite and a fraud and says that talking about real life issues doesn’t give enough clicks.

3:40- “Someone who is popular doing something scandalous, taboo… um or not illegal because they would call the cops” Like when you called the cops on Hansen.

4:00- Empathizes with Sam Pepper. Saying men get accused and not the women because it’s a “popular outrage subject”.

5:00- Greg admits his own hypocrisy.

5:35- “Us obsessing over stuff that doesn’t matter as much as things where people are for their entire lives traumatically injured or traumatically affected..” So, Shiloh wasn’t traumatically affected by your shit, Craig?

5:55- Goes into another outrage culture and trump rant.

6:52- Basically what Multiverse said.

7:25- “Society is biased”

7:40- Craig is jaded and wishes everything was 2006 again.

8:04- “I thought of this comic. Anyone wants to draw this comic, you’re welcome to. You can pick anyone. For example, Trump and me...” Goes on and says people make huge bucks for “dehumanizing” people.

8:48- Rides on Trump’s dick again.

9:30- “Human Species” What an incel.

9:47- “What goes around, comes around..” Yeah, and it bit you hard in the ass, huh?

9:55- Goes :mad at the internet: and labels the media as “thieves”.

11:19- Cancel Culture reeing.

12:00- Talks about Trump’s beautiful family.

12:20- The same guy who joked about putting a cat down if it supported Trump on a live stream.

12:37- “People are full of crap.” Money envy spregging.

13:40- “People like to claim their journalists” Oh, we know who’s he talking about here. Mad about Chris showing up to his house unexpectedly

15:00- Greg not realizing he did similar shit with his exes.

16:56- Mad at the law.

17:10- Thanks his invisible fans for watching.

17:34- He used to think saying “I love you” to fans was a YouTube cash grab.

18:00- “Because it paid the bills.”

21:00- If you ever want to kill yourself, Greg will be the light at the end of your tunnel. :feels:

22:25- “I love you, fellow human”