Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 392 38.1%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 166 16.1%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 471 45.8%

• Total voters

HollaGemini

Department of Diseasology
kiwifarms.net

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
All the girls plus Hansen's 'team' did make it very very clear that the kids were safe, plans are in place, etc etc.
So I don't actually think they're in the house, and if they are, local parents or Taylor's parents might be around.

If I were Taylor's father, I'd rent somewhere near the swamp house and literally sit there day and night until I got my daughter and grandchildren in my custody.

But yeah, if the kids are there...wow. Let's just say that if Cloey isn't still non verbal by 18 and Troy's entire mouth doesn't rot away, there'd be some seriously horrifying stories from the past few months to tell.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
But here's what we learned from the video:
I realized something else. Chris Hansen is getting smarter about his audience. They don't want just a stone faced older gentleman who used to be on TV, they want a popular youtube kid in his 20s and a person who looks like an authority figure. The young man is there to attract a younger demographic and the lawyer is there to assure them that everything they are saying is the truth. ("It has to be the truth! A real lawyer is saying it!") uh-huh. I was just about to say, "Next thing we'll see is Chris Hansen interviewing a pretty blonde who barely knows Onion. " but I just looked and that is the stream that is going on right now.

I think Hansen realizes that his boomer audience isn't on youtube. He has to find some sort of way to connect with the kids. I don't think anyone over 15 really believed that Onion was homeless, going through a divorce and cracking up mentally. Those of us who have followed him for a while knew that was all an act, and he had his butt planted comfortably on the couch at home after spending a fun filled weekend in a hotel room play acting frothing at the mouth. As I watched the video with the kid and the lawyer, I wondered why they were pretending all that could be real. Surely they don't really believe it. Why would they think the viewers would? It's because they want Onion's audience... Kids in the 14 to 17 age group who watch youtube celebrities incessantly and hit share on videos with all their friends.

The other thing I realized is that this whole "knock on his door" thing was a ruse to flush Onion out. And Greg in his infinite wisdom, didn't just tell them quietly through the door to get off his property. He made a drama filled call to 911 so Hansen would have great footage of him sitting in the driveway eating doughnuts and laughing with the cops.

I don't know how long all this can be kept up in the air, because I seriously doubt this has anywhere to go. But in the meantime, it's basically a colab between Onision and Chris Hansen, and they are both raking in the youtube revenue from it. I guess it's in both of their interests to keep it going as long as they can.

Last edited:

Eddie Bravo

Look into it.
kiwifarms.net
I realized something else. Chris Hansen is getting smarter about his audience. They don't want just a stone faced older gentleman who used to be on TV, they want a popular youtube kid in his 20s and a person who looks like an authority figure. The young man is there to attract a younger demographic and the lawyer is there to assure them that everything they are saying is the truth. ("It has to be the truth! A real lawyer is saying it!") uh-huh.

I think Hansen realizes that his boomer audience isn't on youtube. He has to find some sort of way to connect with the kids. I don't think anyone over 15 really believed that Onion was homeless, going through a divorce and cracking up mentally. Those of us who have followed him for a while knew that was all an act, and he had his butt planted comfortably at home after spending a weekend in a hotel room play acting frothing at the mouth. As I watched that video, I wondered why they were pretending all that could be real. Surely they don't believe it. Why would they think the viewers would? It's because they want Onion's audience... Kids who watch youtube celebrities and hit share on videos with all their friends.

The other thing I realized is that this whole "knock on his door" thing was a ruse to flush Onion out. And Greg in his infinite wisdom, didn't just tell them quietly through the door to get off his property. He made a drama filled call to 911 so Hansen would have great footage of him sitting in the driveway eating doughnuts and laughing with the cops.

I don't know how long all this can be kept up in the air, because I seriously doubt this has anywhere to go. But in the meantime, it's basically a colab between Onision and Chris Hansen, and they are both raking in the youtube revenue from it. I guess it's in both of their interests to keep it going as long as they can.
Look into it, Joe.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
Chris is a pop culture idol at this point.

Mike's Hard Lemonade just started to be sold in my country, and the comments on the Facebook adverts were full of British people telling each other to take a seat, none of them could have been old enough to have specifically looked up and watched TCAP from across the Atlantic.