Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
His recent uploads look... interesting. I've only watched the last one in the row and it was so obnoxious and sad that I almost felt some pity for him. (And comments are disabled, but I'm pretty sure he did that a long time ago.) At this point, I'm just waiting for him to get it over with and shut down his internet career, or whatever's left of it.View attachment 1140582
What a trainwreck.
I still can’t believe he uses those models unironically. Like, look at that face in the I’m leaving video... Looks legitimately like a mong.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Can an individual flee the country while the FBI is investigating them? I mean legally, of course.
As painfully immature and useless as he is I doubt he still has a valid passport. It's been about 10 years since Canada and I don't think he's left the country since so there'd be no need to renew it. That being said, no charges have been filed so he'd be free to do as he pleases.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
How does he still not get it, he's not supposed to fuck around in his yard.

It's incredible, it's like Greg has some sort of vendetta against his yard because he's been told not to touch it.

I see people saying the neighbour is wasting police time BUT I imagine this isn't the first time that specific neighbour has caught Greg doing weird shit so I don't blame him. Even the smallest of fires can get out of control and we know for a fact Greg isn't equipped to handle that.

E - I'm interested in what he was burning though.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Neighbor called the cops Jan. 25th because Grog and Plainey were burning garbage in their backyard.
They will never have a moment's peace again until they move out of that neighborhood. Everyone around them is pissed off and on high alert for their bullshit, and no one is going to give them a pass. Not only that, law enforcement is aware this address is a time bomb, and that no call can be ignored.

I'm interested in what he was burning though.
The called said cardboard; this isn't the first call on them for burning cardboard (which is illegal) in a backyard firepit (also illegal).

The caller didn't feel it was an emergency but wasn't sure who to call - but the dispatcher was immediately concerned about the flames and was only too happy to send a fire truck out right away.

The Jacksons are exactly the kind of people to set off a wildfire in a state and federally protected area. With all the other shit they're in trouble for right now, they can't help themselves from causing more.

I hope the HOA combs over their home deed with a fine tooth comb and finds a way to have it negated due to negligence of a private community AND in protected lands.

If I recall, the pit is in or on the boarder of the wetland area.

weegrumpy

kiwifarms.net
How does he still not get it, he's not supposed to fuck around in his yard.

It's incredible, it's like Greg has some sort of vendetta against his yard because he's been told not to touch it.

I see people saying the neighbour is wasting police time BUT I imagine this isn't the first time that specific neighbour has caught Greg doing weird shit so I don't blame him. Even the smallest of fires can get out of control and we know for a fact Greg isn't equipped to handle that.

E - I'm interested in what he was burning though.
It is very interesting, isn’t it? Imma thinking it’s pics of the young slaves he’s collected over the years. Or perhaps it’s his fucking wedding pictures !

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme
Conversation about Gurgtrudes psychological behavior.
Skipping this one. No psychiatrist or psychologist worth a shit would participate in this. It's worthless if done ethically and unethical if they say anything worth hearing. I understand why she's doing it, self-promotion/advertising, but still... Doctors should not be analyzing people they have not met.

Edit: Googled. She goes on TV a lot. Yeah, I stand by what I wrote above.

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Mystic neko with a ringy dingy
kiwifarms.net
Skipping this one. No psychiatrist or psychologist worth a shit would participate in this. It's worthless if done ethically and unethical if they say anything worth hearing. I understand why she's doing it, self-promotion/advertising, but still... Doctors should not be analyzing people they have not met.

Edit: Googled. She goes on TV a lot. Yeah, I stand by what I wrote above.
She basically just says what we all know ourselves about his autistic mind. You don't have to meet greg to know he's a contemptible faggot.

DumbCWCQuote

I never know what to put in these.
kiwifarms.net
Just finished watching it she doesn't say anything that'd be truly enlightening to any longtime observer. But the way she talks about him and what she zeros in on is kind of interesting. Case in point she keeps going back to the subject of Grug vs Onion where is the line between "man" and vegetable if there is one anymore an was there ever one to begin with? Which is similar to something Shiloh brought up that Grug lives in his own reality where everything's just another shitty skit for YT, she also brought up that his behavior is somewhat similar to a killer in that he enjoys reliving his crimes and again just reiterating what we all already know i.e. That the only way he'd ever stop is if he stops getting attention from the internet, that he is getting desperate, he knows the walls are closing in and so he's trying to regain control of the narrative. She also seems to think that when it truly hits him just how fucked he is and being backed so far into the corner that he might lash out violently. Which I find laughable as anyone who's followed Grug long enough knows between how dumb, narcissistic and divorced from reality he is that he'll never have that moment. From when the police roll up with a warrant to his first night in prison he'll fully believe that the FAX will prove him innocent and they'll have no choice but to let him go.