Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 1,032 41.7%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 372 15.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 1,069 43.2%

• Total voters

heatboss

𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕣
True & Honest Fan

Neighbor called the cops Jan. 25th because Grog and Plainey were burning garbage in their backyard.
what a fucking dumbass, no wonder the neighbourhood hates them
If I remember correctly, that is a private neighbourhood. I wonder if they'll be kicked out sooner rather than later

Conversation about Gurgtrudes psychological behavior.
Skipping this one. No psychiatrist or psychologist worth a shit would participate in this. It's worthless if done ethically and unethical if they say anything worth hearing. I understand why she's doing it, self-promotion/advertising, but still... Doctors should not be analyzing people they have not met.

Edit: Googled. She goes on TV a lot. Yeah, I stand by what I wrote above.

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
Skipping this one. No psychiatrist or psychologist worth a shit would participate in this. It's worthless if done ethically and unethical if they say anything worth hearing. I understand why she's doing it, self-promotion/advertising, but still... Doctors should not be analyzing people they have not met.

She basically just says what we all know ourselves about his autistic mind. You don't have to meet greg to know he's a contemptible faggot.

DumbCWCQuote

I never know what to put in these.
Just finished watching it she doesn't say anything that'd be truly enlightening to any longtime observer. But the way she talks about him and what she zeros in on is kind of interesting. Case in point she keeps going back to the subject of Grug vs Onion where is the line between "man" and vegetable if there is one anymore an was there ever one to begin with? Which is similar to something Shiloh brought up that Grug lives in his own reality where everything's just another shitty skit for YT, she also brought up that his behavior is somewhat similar to a killer in that he enjoys reliving his crimes and again just reiterating what we all already know i.e. That the only way he'd ever stop is if he stops getting attention from the internet, that he is getting desperate, he knows the walls are closing in and so he's trying to regain control of the narrative. She also seems to think that when it truly hits him just how fucked he is and being backed so far into the corner that he might lash out violently. Which I find laughable as anyone who's followed Grug long enough knows between how dumb, narcissistic and divorced from reality he is that he'll never have that moment. From when the police roll up with a warrant to his first night in prison he'll fully believe that the FAX will prove him innocent and they'll have no choice but to let him go.

Just finished watching it she doesn't say anything that'd be truly enlightening to any longtime observer. But the way she talks about him and what she zeros in on is kind of interesting. Case in point she keeps going back to the subject of Grug vs Onion where is the line between "man" and vegetable if there is one anymore an was there ever one to begin with? Which is similar to something Shiloh brought up that Grug lives in his own reality where everything's just another shitty skit for YT, she also brought up that his behavior is somewhat similar to a killer in that he enjoys reliving his crimes and again just reiterating what we all already know i.e. That the only way he'd ever stop is if he stops getting attention from the internet, that he is getting desperate, he knows the walls are closing in and so he's trying to regain control of the narrative. She also seems to think that when it truly hits him just how fucked he is and being backed so far into the corner that he might lash out violently. Which I find laughable as anyone who's followed Grug long enough knows between how dumb, narcissistic and divorced from reality he is that he'll never have that moment. From when the police roll up with a warrant to his first night in prison he'll fully believe that the FAX will prove him innocent and they'll have no choice but to let him go.

Her off base point about him getting violent isn't entirely her fault. She doesn't know any more than what she may have watched to prepare, and what Chris told her, which even in the most generous scenario doesn't give her much to go on.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
Her off base point about him getting violent isn't entirely her fault. She doesn't know any more than what she may have watched to prepare, and what Chris told her, which even in the most generous scenario doesn't give her much to go on.
Implying it's beneath him to beat the shit out of a woman and children.
Lets be honest, he wouldn't raise a hand to a man, a fit woman or law enforcement. But his low iq obedient wife and his hardly seen children? It's more probable than you want to admit. Its the same dude who crisped a turtle and threw his dog into cold ass swamp water because funee xd

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
I just wanted to say I think waterheads mom being told to get an abortion is total bullshit. The ultrasound technology was pretty shit in the 1980s and not a routine thing.

Even if they did detect his big old head doctors do not suggest abortion, unless maybe you got a brainless, non-viable baby.

At most doctors might mention abortion as one of several options on the table but that’s it. Women like Tammy will turn that into, “they told me to kill ma baby but I refused!” then continue on about how the doctors were totally wrong and they knew their miracle baby was fine. It’s 99% bullshit to create drama and make them sound like heroic mothers standing up to evil doctors to save their precious baby.

Implying it's beneath him to beat the shit out of a woman and children.
Lets be honest, he wouldn't raise a hand to a man, a fit woman or law enforcement. But his low iq obedient wife and his hardly seen children? It's more probable than you want to admit. Its the same dude who crisped a turtle and threw his dog into cold ass swamp water because funee xd

wasn't one of the 911 calls for him smacking taylor around outside?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
Power level: I’m a 1989 in vitro baby. My mother was thoroughly examined during her pregnancy. It was the 80s not Middle Ages.
Because you were a test tube baby your mom had way more examinations (and money and resources) than a lower-middle class Tammy in the 1980s Washington. Ultra sounds we’re still a pretty novel technology for most doctors and primitive compared to today’s technology. The diagnostic capabilities and technology has advanced incredibly even since 2000.

Not sure what this really has to do with my point about doctors never actually telling women to abort though.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
Because you were a test tube baby your mom had way more examinations (and money and resources) than a lower-middle class Tammy in the 1980s Washington. Ultra sounds we’re still a pretty novel technology for most doctors and primitive compared to today’s technology. The diagnostic capabilities and technology has advanced incredibly even since 2000.

Not sure what this really has to do with my point about doctors never actually telling women to abort though.

1) ultrasound based technology was around in the late 50s. Into hospital regular use in the 70s. Almost all hospitals had access and used them regularly in the 80s-90s. Literally 2 min for me to look up the history. Calm down. Tammy had an ultrasound. Probably multiple.

2) did a doctor say “Tammy you should have an abortion cuz ya baby has what we call the waterdowns” ? Probably not.

But anyone who believes a story that comes out of Greg’s mouth 100% is as waterlogged as he is. People on the farms say Tammy should have aborted like the doctors suggested because 1) she should have and 2) Greg says the doctors suggested it which in itself is hilarious. Might as well use whatever term the cows give us.

this is like you getting upset that people still call Chris’s monthly money from the government a tugboat because “it’s not actually a tugboat”.

_0methadonius0_

Strawberry Wine

It's not like she's attempting to literally diagnose him, and she's not presenting it that way at all. She mentions several times that she has only limited knowledge on Grugly and the situation. I don't know why you and everyone on Twitter are so tightly clutching their pearls over this. She's simply giving her personal perspective, not her professional diagnosis.

It's pretty interesting to hear what her initial opinion is on the waterheaded monstrousity as a doctor who isn't well-versed in Onion lore.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Lunchmeat

insert custom title here
Stop shitting up the thread with your sperging. No one really cares whether or not you decided to watch it. Everyone knew going into it there would be nothing new exposed aside from maybe an update on the investigation from Chris. I don’t know why you are so autistic about discrediting her, she didn’t try to diagnose him or go along with Chris’s weird cult narrative, she just as a professional gave a bit of a profile. Though farmers know a lot more of his Background than she does, her professional opinion of him (vs an armchair anon) is more valid to most people outside of the drama.
Plus she has apparently worked with the FBI profiling predators, many of whom she would know even less about so this is kind of her thing.