Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 1,032 41.7%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 372 15.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 1,069 43.2%

• Total voters

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
That is absolute bullshit and if you can say that with a straight face, you have neither waited for the results of a police investigation nor been the target of one.

Waiting for the results of one doesn't mean they're working on it. It just means they haven't closed the case. An active case is different than an open case. No, the FBI have never investigated me.

Interesting to hear about the laptop. So it went from New York to Washington State? It would be the sheriff's department, not the police, right? I wonder if Vincent planted some stuff on it! I wouldn't put it past him to do that.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
Waiting for the results of one doesn't mean they're working on it. It just means they haven't closed the case. An active case is different than an open case. No, the FBI have never investigated me.

Interesting to hear about the laptop. So it went from New York to Washington State? It would be the sheriff's department, not the police, right? I wonder if Vincent planted some stuff on it! I wouldn't put it past him to do that.
Its been established he never even opened the box. Why are you like this.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan

Vincent didn't touch it thankfully because fat lazy troglodyte so no penalty for attempted tampering.

New York to wherever sarah lives likely told Chris to fuck off but in a polite manner via that she'll handle the legal stuff on her own but he can still update people. Sent it to gurg harbor to the authorities there since gurgs residence.

county deputy informed chris to let the other victims know that they should and need to get in contact with them to get their statements down. that they're trying to gather enough for a solid case closed.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
Its been established he never even opened the box. Why are you like this.

Okay so, this has been established where, and when? For the longest time the story was that Vincent took possession of the laptop, claimed he gave it to authorities but didn't, then eventually sent it back to Sarah. I searched the thread for "laptop" and only found posts about that older version of the story. Since when did it change to Vincent took the laptop but actually gave it to authorities and somehow that did not disrupt the chain of custody, and the authorities still have the laptop?

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
Okay so, this has been established where, and when? For the longest time the story was that Vincent took possession of the laptop, claimed he gave it to authorities but didn't, then eventually sent it back to Sarah. I searched the thread for "laptop" and only found posts about that older version of the story. Since when did it change to Vincent took the laptop but actually gave it to authorities and somehow that did not disrupt the chain of custody, and the authorities still have the laptop?

The texts back and forth between him and chris, IIRC, established that he just never took it out of the box. It was left in Chris's office for months in the package. When Sarah was informed of this, she demanded it back, at which point it was mailed back to her and then given to the authorities.

The FBI investigation started in 2007 and ended in 2015.
The FBI investigated in 2007 and it came to nothing, even with significant evidence. THEN, in 2015, Fogle was connected to a different investigation and that resulted in his conviction. The FBI did NOT investigate Fogle for 8 years.

fogle.JPG

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
It does not matter if the FBI investigated Fogel for 8 years or not. One case does not reflect the entire history of criminal investigation.

It is very possible, and quite common, for a case to take years. Like I said, Investigation Discovery shows are not indicative of real life. They're depicted differently and edited because they have to fit a big story into like 30-45 minutes.

I know y'all hate Hansen and are determined to be as cynical as possible always but to say nothing will happen because Greg/Lainey wasn't arrested within 5 minutes of this breaking is ignorant.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
It's a given at this point that if Greg isn't producing tard cum then we start bitching about Hansen and the investigation.

Here's a change of topic. Anyone want to guess what Lainey's day consists of right now? The more pathetic the more accurate it probably is lol.
Being a useless mom and useless mong incapable of doing anything that anyone normal would find interesting and fun. I.e. mukbangs in the mirror.

Knyttet

Who will comfort me?
I don't think it's a good idea to compare cases on a forum. I get the pessimism, the anticipation and our shared lack of patience but if the authorities want Onision behind bars i believe they would take their time and build a solid case.
How long did the Austin Jones investigation take? That seems more comparable since both he and Onision are YouTube predators.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
Its been established he never even opened the box.

I'm basing it on Chris Hansen saying in a live stream when they first received the laptop that Vincent was doing a "forensic search" of the hard drive. Later, he said that the laptop had been sent to the FBI. Later after that, he said that it had been sitting on a desk in New York. I'm not sure what happened with the laptop, but nothing is established other than that Vincent had possession of the laptop the whole time.

For a lot of people veganism/vegetarianism is all about feeling morally superior to others. For Grug it's definitely a large part of the appeal. We know he doesn't give a shit about animals, otherwise he'd have cleaned his Guinea Pig's cage and trimmed it's fucking nails. He also wouldn't keep his dogs penned in a kennel with garbage. He most certainly wouldn't have murdered a fucking tortoise. So he can't claim he's doing it out of love of animals, Grug doesn't care about animals any more than he cares about anything else that isn't him.

And considering the damage he's done to wetlands and his constant burning of cardboard in his backyard, he can't claim that he's vegetarian for environmental reasons. environmentally conscious people don't cut down a living tree and then shove its remains into a wetland. Even if he had gotten prior permission to cut down that tree, had he been environmentally responsible he would have called a service to come haul that thing away so that it could be mulched down.

Dumb fuck can't even claim that he's doing it for health reasons since we've seen time and again absolute proof that he eats nothing but pre-packaged, processed crap and fast food. If this nigga went vegetarian for health reasons he and Lainey would be buying armfuls of fresh vegetables and grains to make healthy homemade meals.

Plain and simple, Guug only cares about vegetarianism as much as he can use it as a moral weapon to beat other people over the head.
"What's that? You think I'M a piece of shit? Well, uhhh, YOU MURDER ANIMALS AND I DON'T! You're the real bad guy here!"

Honestly, I think it stems from a very very childlike mentality where doing perceived good thing makes you good. Vegetarianism is good, and good people are vegetarians, therefore Grug is good because he's a vegetarian.
It's an insanely simplistic and naive mindset that completely ignores the fact that Adolph fucking Hitler was a vegetarian. What's more, he was one of those obnoxious and hypocritical vegetarians who, while still having a soft spot for certain meat dishes he couldn't resist and continued eating against his doctor's advice, loved to annoy his dinner guests by preaching at them about how badly the animals they eat suffer. Not shitting you, Hitler was one of THOSE vegetarians. Just like Grug.

If Greg wants to pretend he's homeless and a cult leader, he should act like John the Baptist.Wa
For a lot of people veganism/vegetarianism is all about feeling morally superior to others. For Grug it's definitely a large part of the appeal. We know he doesn't give a shit about animals, otherwise he'd have cleaned his Guinea Pig's cage and trimmed it's fucking nails. He also wouldn't keep his dogs penned in a kennel with garbage. He most certainly wouldn't have murdered a fucking tortoise. So he can't claim he's doing it out of love of animals, Grug doesn't care about animals any more than he cares about anything else that isn't him.

And considering the damage he's done to wetlands and his constant burning of cardboard in his backyard, he can't claim that he's vegetarian for environmental reasons. environmentally conscious people don't cut down a living tree and then shove its remains into a wetland. Even if he had gotten prior permission to cut down that tree, had he been environmentally responsible he would have called a service to come haul that thing away so that it could be mulched down.

Dumb fuck can't even claim that he's doing it for health reasons since we've seen time and again absolute proof that he eats nothing but pre-packaged, processed crap and fast food. If this nigga went vegetarian for health reasons he and Lainey would be buying armfuls of fresh vegetables and grains to make healthy homemade meals.

Plain and simple, Guug only cares about vegetarianism as much as he can use it as a moral weapon to beat other people over the head.
"What's that? You think I'M a piece of shit? Well, uhhh, YOU MURDER ANIMALS AND I DON'T! You're the real bad guy here!"

Honestly, I think it stems from a very very childlike mentality where doing perceived good thing makes you good. Vegetarianism is good, and good people are vegetarians, therefore Grug is good because he's a vegetarian.
It's an insanely simplistic and naive mindset that completely ignores the fact that Adolph fucking Hitler was a vegetarian. What's more, he was one of those obnoxious and hypocritical vegetarians who, while still having a soft spot for certain meat dishes he couldn't resist and continued eating against his doctor's advice, loved to annoy his dinner guests by preaching at them about how badly the animals they eat suffer. Not shitting you, Hitler was one of THOSE vegetarians. Just like Grug.
Didn't Hitler also have a thing for teenage girls since he got with Eva Braun as she was exiting out of her teen years. I wonder if Greg and Kai are going to go out like them.

Willie Dynamite

Raccoon Enthusiast
Here's a change of topic. Anyone want to guess what Lainey's day consists of right now? The more pathetic the more accurate it probably is lol.
Hours of trying on way too small clothes, standing in the mirror crying. Saying to her reflection, you are a uwu soft boii. Uwuuuu.
Throwing a tortilla at the kids as their meal when she remembers to.
Useless existence punctuated by servicing Gorrgamel 8 times a day.