Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 379 37.8%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 163 16.3%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 461 46.0%

• Total voters

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris should bring the interview to his door.
He already did. Onion cowered in fear and whined to 911 that CHRIS HANSEN was knocking at his door.

Greg is terrified of any interaction not 100% on his terms. This is why he doesn't have any friends, why he only interacts with stans and tweens or teens, and why he only leaves the house to make short shopping trips gor necessities before hiding again. He is afraid of everyone and everything.

Zyxia

Beautiful girl in a beautiful world
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't able to capture it, cause it was only up for about 5 to 8 seconds but, Shreg had tweeted something about why he deletes his tweets.
Nothing new. Just him bitching that he 'says what he needs to' and that's it. He doesn't care about likes, replies and retweets. How it means nothing to him. When we know in reality he does care, which is why he deletes them.

heatboss

Screaming into the void
kiwifarms.net
His level of humour is depressingly unfunny.

I can't even laugh at how lame it is, he's that blank and boring that even when he makes the most pathetic shite, I can't find a reason to enjoy poking fun at it. How does someone accomplish this?
It's most likely the lockdown I bet. He's trying everything he can to escape being with taylor and his kids. That's why I think he's doing this livestream, he's running out of shit to distance him self from the others. If he does go through with it, I bet it's gonna be nothing short of a shitshow.

I'm buying chips after work. I can't wait to experience a grug meltdown live and in person

Edit
Gregs releasing a new video on onion speaks, can't upload my screenshot though
Edit:
The video is outtakes from when cyr posted on onisions channel to warn people about greg. I'm pretty sure most people thought that video was fake. The lengths that greg is going to to stir up shit and stay relevant is astonishing.

I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't archive, but here's the link

Last edited:

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
His level of humour is depressingly unfunny.

I can't even laugh at how lame it is, he's that blank and boring that even when he makes the most pathetic shite, I can't find a reason to enjoy poking fun at it. How does someone accomplish this?
He's kinda like The Thing. He knows people find some things funny, but being an inhuman predatory monster he lacks any ability to figure out WHY those things are funny or how to replicate them. Unlike The Thing, he's not very adaptable.

heatboss

Screaming into the void
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the triple post, the website lagged for me

I'm now 90% sure greg will NOT be calling out hansen tonight

He's created a discord chat for it and a voice channel but I can't upload the screen grab I have due to null limiting images, but most of the users are talking about gaming. I'm guessing grugs employing the troll xd tactic again to bait people into watching a monitized stream.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Self-deprecation isn't funny when it's trying to distract from obvious real criticism.

Neither is going the opposite way and wink-wink-nudge-nudge joking about how the toooootal opposite is true.

Like, has Louis CK ever done a bit (post-scandal) about how he's a super gross pervert who jacks off in front of women, and how he's just the most pathetic person ever because he can't even force a woman to touch his penis, just look at it? No, I don't think he has.

It's pretty obvious people touched a nerve with the baby carrot thing. At this point the best course of action would be to just ignore it. But nope, Greg leans as hard as he can into it to try to "reclaim" it, and it works about as well as Randall reclaiming "porch monkey".

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Edit
Gregs releasing a new video on onion speaks, can't upload my screenshot though.
I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't archive, but here's the link
The video is downloaded but I can't upload it on this forum because the file size (171MB) appears to be too large.
@Null: Is it because of current server problems or am I doing something wrong, please?

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for helping my small brain, Null.
It paid off: archived video "How Onision Outsmarted EVERYONE" (2020-03-26).

View attachment 1204062
So, this is a video he and cyr made in 2016 when Greg still had his Mcmansion and Billie had just left for the first time (most of it is filmed from the apartment over the garage).

What is this supposed to prove? He sat on an old skit with Cyr for years and this means what, exactly?