Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 729 39.6%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 293 15.9%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 817 44.4%

• Total voters

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
it's so cringy seeing him trying to talk like a zoomer and why does he have the lgbtq in his tagline?? last time i checked, he's only attracted to underage emo girls and made fun of trannies, but okay.
He's trying to be LGBTQ+ friendly even though he's more of a virtue-signaler using Liberal ideology to appeal to a younger audience. I really doubt he's into men. I mean, none of his books depict his self-inserts in a homosexual or pansexual relationship as far as I can remember. Or maybe he's in the closet but wants it to be known that he's into women because of this subconscious belief that being gay equates to emasculate qualities.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
it's so cringy seeing him trying to talk like a zoomer and why does he have the lgbtq in his tagline?? last time i checked, he's only attracted to underage emo girls and made fun of trannies, but okay.
Onioncel probably contemplates leaving Laineybot because she is "too old" for him, perv likes them young and easily manipulated, ergo the cornerstone of paedophile thinking. He's probably one of those "paedosexual" freaks trying to cling on to LGBTQ for a safespace, for God's sake who would want them?
Right now, the most Chris will give him is a mention here, a couple of minutes there... I'm curious to see what will happen when Chris stops paying any attention to him, seeing as Chris seems to be focusing more and more on Dahvie then him.

Side note, but who else likes to think that Grex was absolutely livid when Blair White was invited to another of Chris's streams to talk about someone completely different? He probably stopped by to see what they would say about him this time, only to find that they were discussing someone that wasn't him, lol.
Onion isn't even the target and yet somehow he has to make Chris' current hijinks about himself - it's like he's in love with him.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
He's trying to be LGBTQ+ friendly even though he's more of a virtue-signaler using Liberal ideology to appeal to a younger audience. I really doubt he's into men. I mean, none of his books depict his self-inserts in a homosexual or pansexual relationship as far as I can remember. Or maybe he's in the closet but wants it to be known that he's into women because of this subconscious belief that being gay equates to emasculate qualities.
A few years ago I would have said that he's into men: he obsesses over Shane, Andy Biersack, the other cringe-y guy that cheats on all of his girlfriends, Gerard Way, etc. He also made sure that Taylor began dressing like a boy, leaving all of her femininity behind.

But now? I'm more convinced that he obsesses over men who are more successful than him because he is absolutely jealous of them, and transformed Taylor into a man because he feels like he needs to humiliate and demean men. He's too much of a chicken shit to actually insult other men face to face or even online (he always goes after girls, no matter what), so he obsesses over the ones he wishes he would be like, to the point that he becomes vile and hateful towards them if they ignore him.

Look at what happened with Andy Biersack: the guy is an actual celebrity, agreed to make videos with him, and then Greg began harassing him when Andy wouldn't agree to making videos with him while he was touring. After that, he began making weird ass videos about Andy, in one of which he pretends to fuck a dummy with Andy's face glued to it. Of course, Andy didn't want to work with him anymore, and Greg had a full on mental breakdown about fake friends.

He has had a love-hate relationship with Gerard Way for years now, Gerard Way has never considered him once, not even by mistake, and yet Greg kept posting videos about him and talking about him as if they were friends, becoming vile when Gerard gained weight and transgressed one of Greg's rules to be in a relationship with him.

Saying that Greg is mental is literally the minimum to describe his mental state. He lives in this fantasy land where he is friends with all the major celebrities and all the major celebrities look up to him and are grateful to him for considering them.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago I would have said that he's into men: he obsesses over Shane, Andy Biersack, the other cringe-y guy that cheats on all of his girlfriends, Gerard Way, etc. He also made sure that Taylor began dressing like a boy, leaving all of her femininity behind.

But now? I'm more convinced that he obsesses over men who are more successful than him because he is absolutely jealous of them, and transformed Taylor into a man because he feels like he needs to humiliate and demean men. He's too much of a chicken shit to actually insult other men face to face or even online (he always goes after girls, no matter what), so he obsesses over the ones he wishes he would be like, to the point that he becomes vile and hateful towards them if they ignore him.

Look at what happened with Andy Biersack: the guy is an actual celebrity, agreed to make videos with him, and then Greg began harassing him when Andy wouldn't agree to making videos with him while he was touring. After that, he began making weird ass videos about Andy, in one of which he pretends to fuck a dummy with Andy's face glued to it. Of course, Andy didn't want to work with him anymore, and Greg had a full on mental breakdown about fake friends.

He has had a love-hate relationship with Gerard Way for years now, Gerard Way has never considered him once, not even by mistake, and yet Greg kept posting videos about him and talking about him as if they were friends, becoming vile when Gerard gained weight and transgressed one of Greg's rules to be in a relationship with him.

Saying that Greg is mental is literally the minimum to describe his mental state. He lives in this fantasy land where he is friends with all the major celebrities and all the major celebrities look up to him and are grateful to him for considering them.
In other words, Greg obsessively latches onto a male figure that is better looking and more successful than him, and then when his target pushes Onion away after he goes overboard, then that love turns into hate.

Grunt has moved away from obsessing about Shane to Chris Hansen, because Chris is getting more attention, views, and money than him. It's like some bizarre mix of Oedipus and Electra Complexes - he wants to fuck AND kill his father.

Jello

Here for a snack.
kiwifarms.net
Claiming he's anything but straight also opens himself up towards younger girls of today. With at least 50% of twitter leftists under 20 being females with identity issues and pronouns in bio, they'd be happy to see a male celebrity playing their game.

If he's """gay""" with Taylor, he can pursue other confused teens while supporting the lgbtqqiaa+ kids.

Teasdale_Oreo

kiwifarms.net
What a fucking edge lord. I can't speak for Lucifer and co. but I'm pretty sure they'd view you as a patheic little piss ant, Greg.

If one of my fetishes was being a dead beat dad, I'd hate it too. I know for a fact Greg regrets marrying Taylor, but not knocking her up.

It's hard to wank it (8x a day) in peace when you have two screeching feral shalots and a human doormat living in the house. Can't exactly kick 'em to the curb like the good 'ol days. Those poor fucking kids...
I wonder if Taylor really cares about those kids. Does she just let walk all over her like that bastard of a husband.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net

Ikr Grugly, Andy is such an asshole for having other commitments, God forbid. The one celebrity friendship he had and he fucked that up. At least Gerard didn't abuse kids unlike Groomer, hell he aged pretty gracefully in comparison and has toured all over the Earth so he has the right to be as pudgy as he likes.

Lucifers cum dumpster

Demons, I get. People are messed up.
kiwifarms.net

heatboss

Temperature Master™
kiwifarms.net
Greg's still cooming for chris eh?
Monday will be fun.
EDIT
New speaks video: I'm worried
Archive

tldr
"boomer chris hansen"
mentions idubbz for some reason
just babbling
he's also playing league with his harem this morning, so nothing new sadly for discord other than that

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"boomer chris hansen"
He's trying to boomerang the "OK groomer" meme that has plagued him for months, because he lacks any ability for creative wordplay.

And he's been trying to get a Content Cop made on himself for years, ever since his views started tanking. He hasn't been able to bait Shane, Andy, or Chirs into playing with him so he's returned to Idubbz in the hope of earning some fallout adsense.

Pina Colda 88

kiwifarms.net
Greg's still cooming for chris eh?
Monday will be fun.
EDIT
New speaks video: I'm worried
Archive
View attachment 1207652

tldr
"boomer chris hansen"
just babbling
he's also playing league with his harem this morning, so nothing new sadly for discord other than that
He’s mentioning Idubbaz because he just released a video proving how much of a simp/cuck he is to his gold digging e whore gf who made an OnlyFans recently.

“Gen Z is like the worst generation ever and cancel people!”

Greg is just mad that people as young as Sarah don’t want to suck his baby carrot.