Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 743 39.7%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 298 15.9%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 829 44.3%

• Total voters

heatboss

Temperature Master™
kiwifarms.net
Greg's still cooming for chris eh?
Monday will be fun.
EDIT
New speaks video: I'm worried
Archive

tldr
"boomer chris hansen"
mentions idubbz for some reason
just babbling
he's also playing league with his harem this morning, so nothing new sadly for discord other than that

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"boomer chris hansen"
He's trying to boomerang the "OK groomer" meme that has plagued him for months, because he lacks any ability for creative wordplay.

And he's been trying to get a Content Cop made on himself for years, ever since his views started tanking. He hasn't been able to bait Shane, Andy, or Chirs into playing with him so he's returned to Idubbz in the hope of earning some fallout adsense.

Pina Colda 88

kiwifarms.net
Greg's still cooming for chris eh?
Monday will be fun.
EDIT
New speaks video: I'm worried
Archive
View attachment 1207652

tldr
"boomer chris hansen"
just babbling
he's also playing league with his harem this morning, so nothing new sadly for discord other than that
He’s mentioning Idubbaz because he just released a video proving how much of a simp/cuck he is to his gold digging e whore gf who made an OnlyFans recently.

“Gen Z is like the worst generation ever and cancel people!”

Greg is just mad that people as young as Sarah don’t want to suck his baby carrot.

Homo Demens

Eclipse 4 2020
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Taylor really cares about those kids. Does she just let walk all over her like that bastard of a husband.
If she really cared, she would have walked out by now or at least put them somewhere safe temporarily.

Greg changes his background to that shitty 3D photo from his inlu

View attachment 1207464

Craig is still chimping out at Chris and calling him a coward.
View attachment 1207465
Stole this from a twitter user.
View attachment 1207466
The level of manipulation from this narcisstic choad. It's been what? 2 months since Chris visited his patheic ass?

Greg, your 2 months fucking late and pretty fucking gay with that disgusting nag of a voice. It seriously sounds like there's a Karen trapped in this man's body.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Greg changes his background to that shitty 3D photo from his inlu

View attachment 1207464

Craig is still chimping out at Chris and calling him a coward.
View attachment 1207465
Stole this from a twitter user.
View attachment 1207466
What the fuck does "he's ironically full of fear" mean? I feel like he meant "Ironically, he is full of fear", but it just came out wrong because he hasn't read any books (or anything else, I would bet) since high school and only has a general idea of what big boy words like "ironic" mean and how to use them in sentences.

Also... it was Chris, the one that proposed the interview at first, why is he the coward now? It simply doesn't make any kind of sense!

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck does "he's ironically full of fear" mean? I feel like he meant "Ironically, he is full of fear", but it just came out wrong because he hasn't read any books (or anything else, I would bet) since high school and only has a general idea of what big boy words like "ironic" mean and how to use them in sentences.

Also... it was Chris, the one that proposed the interview at first, why is he the coward now? It simply doesn't make any kind of sense!
Groomin’ Greg is just throwing a shitfit because he knows he’s as helpless as a slack-jawed paraplegic on facefuck Friday and he’s trying to set up sad fake power moves to make himself seem brave, logical and honorable because he’s desperately hoping that he can somehow turn the tables on this situation like the cool mad genius he is and usher himself back into a second golden age.

or something. I dunno. I’m just here because I’ve missed Chris Hansen’s sauve confident charm and watching him fuck with the water-headed narc is the only way I can experience that again apparently.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
or something. I dunno. I’m just here because I’ve missed Chris Hansen’s sauve confident charm and watching him fuck with the water-headed narc is the only way I can experience that again apparently.
I bet Greg loses his mind anytime he reads that people consider Chris a charming man.

But, as Greg liked to say to his depressed, help seeking, desperate, underage fans: life's hard, and everything is your fault. Must be hard, for him, to see all these people writing online that his arch nemesis, a man in his sixties whose purpose in life now seems to be to destroy his career definitely and send him to prison, is far more handsome than him.

Lucifers cum dumpster

Demons, I get. People are messed up.
kiwifarms.net
I bet Greg loses his mind anytime he reads that people consider Chris a charming man.

But, as Greg liked to say to his depressed, help seeking, desperate, underage fans: life's hard, and everything is your fault. Must be hard, for him, to see all these people writing online that his arch nemesis, a man in his sixties whose purpose in life now seems to be to destroy his career definitely and send him to prison, is far more handsome than him.
Legit, tho. Hansen has the ability to actually form complete and coherent sentences while being suave and handsome. All thing Gurgle will never be able to accomplish even if he had a writer and a teleprompter. Maybe he prefers little girls because they are the only ones on the same reading level as him.