Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 621 38.8%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 261 16.3%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 719 44.9%

• Total voters

Virgo

P̢̘̋͋̀͢AṆ͌T̛͖̞͛̌ͅON̟̄̊͟E̪̓͊͞ ̣͍̽̈́4̻̭̀͡8̻̃̄͒̃̈͢5
kiwifarms.net
A compTIA qualification doesn't mean you can hack lol. That's like saying a building diploma means you can break into buildings.

Greg has also shown his entire cock in that shot so we can all go home now.

_0methadonius0_

kiwifarms.net
What in the fuck even is this? Never ever in my life have I seen a dick-pic like this. Why is it so fucking cropped?! How the fuck is everything laying? What's with the weird angle?

There cannot be another single point in such a bizarre, unsettling photo other than he's trying to hide how miniscule his peen is. Fucking KEK.

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What in the fuck even is this? Never ever in my life have I seen a dick-pic like this. Why is it so fucking cropped?! How the fuck is everything laying? What's with the weird angle?

There cannot be another single point in such a bizarre, unsettling photo other than he's trying to hide how miniscule his peen is. Fucking KEK.
its almost safe for work because I cannot tell what the fuck is going on here, i doubt an onlooker would recognize this as a dick pic

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
''Thank you for making me feel attractive!''.
It doesn't count when it's your fucking sock asking for feet pics, Greg.
I smell desperation, and I'm loving it.
Playing a bit of catch-up with this thread as one can only gaze into the abyss of greasy, shrunken ass-cheeks before it begins to gaze back into you.
His little feeler about feet pics was pretty interesting. If I'm not mistaken, this was right around the time Keemstar was grilling Repzion on Edwin's stream about the exorbitant sums of money he rakes in for his horrifying dirty socks and foot pics. I can only surmise that he watched this and decided it might be an elegant solution for his financial woes. I'm guessing this wasn't met with much enthusiasm from his harem of halfwits as lately it's been nothing but deflated buttcheeks and a variety of produce-packed-panty shots.

It's nice to see some good old-fashioned dog-fucker discord drama to keep us entertained while we wait for the next installment of the wetlands saga.

I never tire of witnessing the shock of these dimwits when it finally dawns on Onion's minions that the person who required that they pay money for the opportunity to interact with him reveals that he doesn't actually cherish their "friendship". That the man they have pledged a metric fuckton of cash to- for the "perk" of doing free work for him and getting access to his Amazon Wishlist - doesn't even like them and will immediately shit on them the second they displease him. They see it happen over and over, but every one of them thinks they're somehow different. Truly amazing and the lack of self-reflection is something to behold.

This thread has become a horrific minefield documenting Onion's abuse of carrots, cukes and god knows what other vegetables he's been shoving down his drawers. For all that is holy I hope we get an update on his IRS or Wetland saga soon so he has something else to sperg about or I fear the dreaded butthole shot is just around the corner.

heatboss

Temperature Master™
kiwifarms.net
Greg now thinks that slamming his dick against a desk and slapping it like he's attempting to cook a chicken is arousing to people.
1589412238057.png
Also wow gee he showed his 100% not tiny and big chad cock for 2 seconds because he's a big chad and totally not insecure about it.

Here's the rest of the leaks if you want to have nightmares

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread and state that I personally believe Onision's wife Lainey went trans because of his manipulation of her, not because she's really trans. There was another case of a woman experiencing dysphoria after giving birth, she transitioned and then eventually detransitioned from being an f2m. For some women giving birth can be such a violent, agonizing, traumatizing experience to a woman that she can end up developing body dysmorphia as a result. That doesn't mean that woman is trans, it means they are experiencing post-partum trauma that they mistake for gender dysphoria. No fucking woman in her right mind is wearing a binder while breast feeding the way Lainey did. She was clearly traumatized by the way pregnancy has changed her body and using her transition to regain a semblance of the youthful body she lost through pregnancy.