Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 615 38.7%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 261 16.4%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 713 44.9%

• Total voters

heatboss

Temperature Master™
kiwifarms.net
I feel like all these people have to be trolls or just him because there is no way there are people that are actually attracted to this. I refuse to believe it, there's just no way.
I'm really starting to think this is the case tbh. Most of his irl nudes look like crime scene photos, and he's now posing like a female model.

Tinfoil time

I'm really thinking he has a humiliation fetish and he comes here daily to read us rip him to shreds. I'm waiting for the day that he tries to walk everything back about this sex worker arc with "lol guyise I trolled u lol uwu".

Water-T

MY DICK IS NOT TINY! IT'S NOT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really starting to think this is the case tbh. Most of his irl nudes look like crime scene photos, and he's now posing like a female model.

Tinfoil time

I'm really thinking he has a humiliation fetish and he comes here daily to read us rip him to shreds. I'm waiting for the day that he tries to walk everything back about this sex worker arc with "lol guyise I trolled u lol uwu".
I think Grease is so hard up for attention that ANY attention is good attention, be it from bots, anti-Os, or us. To mega-narcs like Grunt, attention is more vital than oxygen.

Besides, you know his deluded mind can't handle the truth that his SEXAY VEGAN BODY is well on its way to full dad bod, so he rationalizes the "hate" into "they're just jelly". Sure, Grime - we Kiwis are SO MAD that we don't have a 3 inch pecker or a grossly disproportionate body. :story:

Derpy Cat

I'm a little bit messed up...
kiwifarms.net
Tinfoil time

I see the theory as plausible. Some people have that kink. I don't understand it, but to each their own.

But even if he backpedals and does the "I trolled you" bit, it won't change that he looks like a chick and there are far more maculine men than him.

You've painted yourself into quite the corner, Jimmy.

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
I think Grease is so hard up for attention that ANY attention is good attention, be it from bots, anti-Os, or us. To mega-narcs like Grunt, attention is more vital than oxygen.

Besides, you know his deluded mind can't handle the truth that his SEXAY VEGAN BODY is well on its way to full dad bod, so he rationalizes the "hate" into "they're just jelly". Sure, Grime - we Kiwis are SO MAD that we don't have a 3 inch pecker or a grossly disproportionate body. :story:
A man dying of thirst will readily drink salt water, even knowing it's bad for him. Grug has become so addicted to the attention he's constantly recieved for the last 15 years that he's desperate for any form of attention. If the only way for him to get attention was to smash his dick with a hammer, he'd probably fucking do it.

heatboss

Temperature Master™
kiwifarms.net
If the only way for him to get attention was to smash his dick with a hammer, he'd probably fucking do it.
Please for the love of god don't give him any more ideas. It's torture to make myself to look at the stuff he puts out now.

But I wouldn't be shocked if he makes posts around cock and ball torture to get attention.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I know I've spun this record but

THE POSES
THE POSES
THE POSES

I don't even care about his pungent peen I just wanna see some half decent fucking poses, just one pose where he doesn't look like a skinny-fat cadaver.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we...sure his balls have dropped? That's a tiny ass coin purse.
Strange because I could have sworn before it was thought Greg's nuts were disproportionately huge in comparison to his dick? I think it was when the gross pantyhose/morph suit pictures were bring discussed.

If that's the case still, that isn't even a baby carrot at this point, it's a tic tac lmao cause those nuts arent hanging very low.