Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 747 39.8%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 300 16.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 831 44.2%

• Total voters

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh, I see. Well! hopefully nobody in his neighborhood has to be subjected to his painful looking alien dong.
Maybe he’ll get arrested for child neglect🙏
Honestly, it would be for the best. I doubt it will happen, but we can only hope that his kids get into a healthy and happy home where the parents actually pay attention to the kids instead of letting them jump out windows.

Blue Canary in the outlet

by the lightswitch, who's watching over you...
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it would be for the best. I doubt it will happen, but we can only hope that his kids get into a healthy and happy home where the parents actually pay attention to the kids instead of letting them jump out windows.
Still will be a lot of therapy required to fix the Shit that Gürg and Footy McFootface had done to the little shallots...

Last edited:

sconosciuta

.... . .-.. .-.. ---
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think is happening with Lainey?
Personally, I think the situation gets even more complicated with the nasty onlyfans posting too- Did she take the kids out of the house so they won’t be exposed to gurg? You can see childish looking belongings in his onlyfans leaks and also he’s camed in common areas that the kids have played in.

Or is she forcing Greg to keep her name out of the picture?

She’s probably extremely upset about the onlyfans shit... As shown by the 3 way dynamic that somehow kept happening, she doesn’t handle jealously very well.

Has there been any sign of her online?

Obviously she’s not going to make anymore content, but damn she should just take her kids and run at this point. It’s not like it’s going to get “better”.

scattered thoughts but I’m interested in hearing other people’s ideas.
As long as she can sit on her ass and satisfy her need for affection with her kids and online gender fluid gal pals, she’ll stay. It’s all she’s ever known - she went from a kept teen to a kept woman.

Buuut. Since the nudie leaks, she has kept offline. She’s stuck to it, and kept Gurg from speaking about it...until the other night, that is. All the time invested growing her fan base until she was the primary breadwinner in the house, gone for the price of not implicating herself further. Then Gurg manages to bungle that by going on a stream and (despite the host WARNING him he probably should not discuss the allegations), he manages to tell the internet (and any interested parties with active investigations) that she totally sent those pics, but it’s nooo big deal.

I hope that’s the last straw. She could probably live more comfortably on child support and welfare than whatever pocket change Gurgs bringing in at this point. But she is the prince of all doormats.

Pussyworth

kiwifarms.net
Oh fun. Im guessing the AMA didn't go great huh? It looks like a fellow Kiwi went and called her out over there. Since it isn't directly related to Greasy I'll leave it where it needs to be.

Tell me, what adult at some point hasn't incurred some level of abuse? We've all been through shit. It is what it is, you deal with your shit and move on.

Now can we talk about whatever the fuck this? Including the fake psuedo-smile and teeth filter he's got going on?

View attachment 1412188
"Heeerreeeessss..... my caaaarrrrroooottt!"

It's like he's got no objectivity or self awareness left. In Gurgs mind, everything he does is pure gold.

I wonder if this is him trying to get money together to reconstruct all the land he fucked up? Last I checked he had to replant 50 native shrubs (off an approved list), a split rail fence, 3 or 4 signs and possibly some cedar trees (tbd) in the buffer zone he destroyed... and I'm sure he's done any of that. Infact, I'm positive he hasn't. He'll never learn... going up against the government usually goes horribly for smart people who are well prepared, and he's absolutely none of those things. Idiot couldn't even be arsed to submit plans on time and has already had violations put up against the property. He's truly a fucking idiot.

@heatboss I've been dying for him to say that this was "just a character" while he smugly brags about what a good actor he is. Should we start a betting pool to see how long he can go until pulling out that load of shit?

Oh my God. Speaking of "how low can he go" and "load of shit", my brain just went to a dark place when thinking about how far this trashbag will go for money. Please god no.
I think he's been heavily leaning in on FaceApp use lately

IAmMyProject

kiwifarms.net

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think Grime killed her in a fit of narc rage. She was either going to divorce him and/or save her ass by making a deal with the authorities in exchange for ratting on Onion, and Grout lost his mind and killed her.

There's no way that Lainey could keep her mouth shut and stay offline for this long if she was still alive, especially since Grug is now sucking on rubber dicks for shekels.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh, I see. Well! hopefully nobody in his neighborhood has to be subjected to his painful looking alien dong.
Maybe he’ll get arrested for child neglect🙏

Personally, I think the situation gets even more complicated with the nasty onlyfans posting too- Did she take the kids out of the house so they won’t be exposed to gurg? You can see childish looking belongings in his onlyfans leaks and also he’s camed in common areas that the kids have played in.

She’s probably extremely upset about the onlyfans shit... As shown by the 3 way dynamic that somehow kept happening, she doesn’t handle jealously very well.

Has there been any sign of her online?

Obviously she’s not going to make anymore content, but damn she should just take her kids and run at this point. It’s not like it’s going to get “better”.

scattered thoughts but I’m interested in hearing other people’s ideas.
I'm honestly hoping she's been discreetly trawling the internet for a guy (or possibly lesbian) willing to take in her and the kids if she packed up and ran while Greg is absorbed in his "work" and she can get a head start before he notices. It would probably be jumping from one shitty situation into another (Greg is pretty fucking bad but there are still people out there who are worse), but I can't see her leaving unless she had a new sugar daddy/white knight lined up promising to take care of her, she doesn't really know anything else. I don't know if she loves Greg or she's just with him now because sunk cost fallacy is a bitch, or they both have guns to each others' heads regarding evidence of inappropriate behavior with underage girls and they know if they split things would get super ugly. Maybe she thinks Greg might get joint custody of the kids (he might) and is afraid of what they'll see or what Greg might do to them if she wasn't around, with Cloey's accident Lainey might've had a come-to-Jesus moment with regards to how much supervision kids actually require and how few fucks Greg actually gives.

Basically she's got tons of reasons to hunker down, watch her kids like hawks, and hope the internet collectively forgets about her and the kids' existence while Greg continues to embarrass the fuck out of himself for a pittance of monthly shekels.

NoChrysanthema'am

The Ghost that never walked
kiwifarms.net
I don't want to believe that she's dead, but then I think about the neighbor who called the police to check on her because she wasn't even being seen picking up or dropping off the kids at school anymore. And the other neighbor who called because Greg was seen shoving her on their lawn in an argument. Hansen said he heard her in the house, but besides that we've seen no sign of life except the Facebook profile she made a few months back that was deleted almost immediately when people noticed.

I guess the decisions she's making right now (if she's alive) depend on who she's listening to, right? If she's talking to her family again her lawyer dad might have advised her to clam the fuck up. If she's listening to Greg maybe he's told her to just let him handle the public /internet stuff because a lot of the early drama videos from last year said she was on the hook for more probably illegal things than him. Gives him the space to control the narrative, distract with ever more ridiculous things, and leave room to throw her under the bus because we never get her side of the story. It puts her future in his hands. Does he want her to leave, even? Would he let her? Narcs hate failing at things they brag about like an 8 year marriage. And he'd hate paying child support and alimony even more.

I think we won't really get concrete answers about what's going on in the house until he comes down from his Onlyfans manic episode. The small returns he's getting have to diminish more and more by the week, and at some point he'll try to return to YouTube claiming it was a joke. But the fact that he even started it at all means he's not getting enough of the sex and positive feedback he's used to. The pandemic confuses things too. For all we know Taylor fucked off back to New Mexico to be with her family before the virus took someone away from her. But in all likelihood I feel like she's still in the house, borderline suicidal, friendless, and spending her time being, in essence, a single mom too cut off from her community to seek out a job and income of her own. If she's not dead bodily she's definitely dead inside.

I'm also still musing on what the point of the OF even is, and how Krainey feels about it. She has to know that her hubby is doing this in part to mock her ex that he chased away by being an abusive creep. Maybe he's convinced her that it'll be a handy part of his eventual legal defense to say "but I couldn't have coerced all those girls into sex because look at how many girls online want to fuck me! They're just all bitter that I kicked them out of my life for not loving my soft uwu angel spouse enough to take my greasy dick!"

_0methadonius0_

kiwifarms.net
After a few months the records of the CPS case and the transcript of the call for a wellness check on Taylor were both made public.
The welfare report on Lainey was obtained via a FOIA request. Basically, all you have to do is go onto the appropriate website and fill out some information about the incident in question. It asks you the date the incident happened, the address it happened at, and a brief description of the indcident. Once you send in the request it takes about two weeks or so for it to be reviewed. You'll then be emailed that the record is available, and it will also be available to anyone to view on their archive. At that point, anyone can look it up and view it instantly from this https://southsound911.org/ website.

As far as CPS stuff specifically being made public in a similar fashion...I really don't know. Maybe? The only thing that has me questioning whether CPS investigational documents can be made public is the fact that those cases revolve around minors.

I think some rando person involved with the YouTube drama surrounding Chris Hansen tried to get him in trouble for public nudity and failed. Who knows though? May have not been reported correctly or something.
I think that sperg Slug mentioned that Greg broke the law being naked in his yard but said nothing about having reported it. From what I know it was reported by parties in WA and was done so correctly.

I looked into the law. Apparently it has to be towards someone else. Like a flasher.
The law is vague in Washington State and has a lot of grey area. Basically, it's illegal if done in a lewd way and/or if someone else takes offense. Therein lies the grey area since the law does not specify what it constitutes as lewd or offensive. So from what I've read, it seems to truly be handled on a case-by-case basis. As far as Greg's situation is concerned, I feel like it could absolutely be considered offensive/lewd. He's not just naked in his backyard sunning or swimming. He's posing in a sexual fashion with a horrific boner and everything. We know due to the Wetlands saga that his yard can be seen from at least one neighbor's house. His house isn't even on a full acre. I know he purchased the adjacent lot but I don't know off the top of my head how big it is or where it sits in relation to the Swamp Shack and the neighboring homes.

Also, his sexual nudity in the backyard is more compelling when you pair it with all the other shit he's being investigated for. It shows a pattern of sexual deviancey and predatory behavior. I believe that Greg gets off (shudders) on imagining his OF content being seen by strangers, and that the whole OF thing means more to him sexually than it does financially. He's a fucking sick person. For that reason, I believe it could be said that doing sexual things in his yard potentially in view of his neighbors may give him a similar thrill (shudders again, gags.)

Did she take the kids out of the house so they won’t be exposed to gurg? You can see childish looking belongings in his onlyfans leaks and also he’s camed in common areas that the kids have played in.

I think that's a good question to ask considering Greg is now jerking off and freely jizzing onto the carpet like some sort of sex-crazed downie whose handler can't get a hold of them. Who fucking does that? Anyway, he's had no issue spending 20 hours a day in his greasy hentai dungeon until now. Why the change? To me, it seems reasonable to hope that he moved his disgusting OF horror show because Lainey and the Shallots are out of town. I say hope because if they're in the home it is FUCKING SICK to do that shit in the family room on carpet that your children sit and play on. So I hope Lainey and the Shallots perhaps took advantage of the COVID stuff dying down and went to see her family. Wasn't it last summer when Lainey went home to New Mexico while Greg used his water logged brain to come up with a loophole that allowed him to cheat with Sarah? If Lainey is there I hope that her family and real friends can convince her not to go back, especially since Greg fucked her hardcore legally by admitting nudes went from her to Minor Sarah.

Since the nudie leaks, she has kept offline. She’s stuck to it, and kept Gurg from speaking about it...until the other night, that is
The other night wasn't even the first time. 'Memby that string of incoherent rambling videos Greg put out where he """"explained"'"" his side of the story regarding the accusations? He even said on camera that Lainey had threatened him with divorce if he ever talked about it. She even told him in the background on camera that she was leaving. She didn't, of course, like the door mat that she is.

I don't know if she loves Greg or she's just with him now because sunk cost fallacy is a bitch, or they both have guns to each others' heads regarding evidence of inappropriate behavior with underage girls and they know if they split things would get super ugly
If she were to divorce him they could no longer use that protection given to spouses stating that they can't be made to testify against each other. But Greg has already proven over and over that he has no problem throwing Lainey under the bus. So in this case I really don't think either one of them give a shit about that protection. So it probably is sunk cost fallacy on Lainey's part. And apathy on Greg's. Lainey is a doormat and nothing she's ever done or said has kept him from doing exactly what he wants, including bringing teenaged sex slaves into their home. Plus, her being in the home prevents him from having to pay her child support. What benefit would divorcing her give him?

Last edited:

Rurraljourror

kiwifarms.net
suffer with me
Greg has confirmed that the yellow substance on the dildos is honey, so it's pretty obvious that he hates doing this
It’s so fucking funny how Mr. “I’m technically gay since my husband is trans” is obviously uncomfortable with sucking a dick. It’s incredible what the narc brain can justifiably do for attention.
I definitely think one of the reasons why grub made his OF was to humiliate the women he put through his disgusting dick. (The second reason being- to PROVE to the world he doesn’t have a baby carrot)
Though, his plan is kind of backfiring, right? If any of the girls have seen the leaks or even heard about them, his situation is definitely more laughable and pathetic at this point. I mean, the dude literally fucked himself in the ass.

NoChrysanthema'am

The Ghost that never walked
kiwifarms.net
CPS reports absolutely cannot be released to anyone but the parties involved.

I personally think Lainey is with her parents and took the kids. Greg is too fucking lazy to clean up the toys that have been there for who knows how long.
I misspoke, I meant the police investigation that happened after the daughter fell out of the window.

Attachments

heatboss

Temperature Master™
kiwifarms.net
View attachment area.jpg
I've created a theoretical area to show where greg might be taking these outdoor photos

Edit: Greg just posted
1593370362002.png

I will bet anyone a $1,000,000,000 that he's hating doing this
1593370479097.png

You look fucking stupid
1593370534654.png

Haram af
1593370573802.png

for the last fucking time, you are 34, not 14
1593370621500.png

gross
1593370651508.png

dumb
1593370686078.png

clean your fucking house
1593370717674.png

you look weird
1593370772998.png

Y I K E S
1593370800453.png

tiny and sad
1593370918284.png

no
1593370948065.png

shining a light on your dick will not make it bigger
1593371027271.png

stop squeezing your dick
1593371067955.png

you look like shit
1593371097716.png

enough with the ass shots
1593371129533.png

stop pretending to be emo
1593371205902.png

nope, no improvement
1593371245339.png

nope
1593371293163.png

I hope you realize that you'll never be able to get a real job

Edit: oh sweet jesus fucking christ he's added a sex doll to his wishlist
1593371947647.png

Last edited:

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
BLEACH YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING AMATEUR.

Give me my top hats, this fucker wants to pretend he's a professional and can't even go thru the basic effort. He can't even sweep his goddamn floor.

Lazy and pathetic. No woman wants to see your dusty ass floor and poop colored asshole.