Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 725 39.6%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 293 16.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 813 44.4%

• Total voters

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
Richie and Greg, they should collab. They're both sex addicts with little-no care for the women who service them, so let's see them roll about the swamp shack trying to top each other. They're both disgusting, so a perfect fit.

If you mean Social Re.tard, they already did.

Onision invited him and insisted he come stay in his house (something he did a lot back then) saying he has a big house and a guest room. The room he provided for him was his children's room with a race car bed and Elsa posters. Later he said that Richie was a leech, clout chaser, homeless, that he came to his house uninvited out of nowhere, etc., etc. (That's something he did often as well with his guests.)

He later claimed the reason he didn't like Richie was because Billie's BFF (Ayalla) was his ex-girlfriend (when they were not like 15 y/o, she was 19 and he was 26 though I thought they were younger because the described relationship sounded very immature) and he cheated on her.
Onision didn't like Ayalla, called her ugly and dumb & didn't care about her. Richie and her were friends at that point.
So that's bullshit.

I think he didn't like him because Richie didn't care about him or his lies and mind games.
As well as the fact that Richie was everything Grunk wanted to be but couldn't - he was a mix of goth and EMO, he was a traveling rockstar with a cult following, there were a ton of cute alt underage girls ready to fuck him at every gig he did, he was a master manipulator and self-described sex addict. He would tell girls all the fucked up things about him and they would still want him - they could change him, they could help him, they could be the one that makes him happy... He was into BDSM and had kinky girlfriends. He's taller than him (6 feet tall) and has a big dick from what I've heard.
He does "real art" and has real fans, not a "Banana song".

I bet Onion boy was big mad with all of that.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Richie or think he is something special and my view of him is far different and beyond all of the above... But I'm sure that's all that Onision saw. Rate me autistic for describing how I'm sure he felt if you will...

To be honest, I'm happy with that - knowing Grunk felt small, insecure & less of a man because of Mother Moth Fag. Very fitting for him.

I'm very happy that Richie is now being compared to Onision (Onision Lite), who he views very poorly as well - I'm sure that makes him cringe.

Anyways, he's dragging him into this because he made a video about his OF.

Last edited:

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
He later claimed the reason he didn't like Richie was because Billie's BFF (Ayalla) was his ex-girlfriend (when they were like 15 y/o) and he cheated on her.
Richie is 30 and Ayalla is going to turn 23 this year, so they most definitely didn't date when they were 15.

Richie likes 'em young, just like Greg. He dated Ayalla in 2016, when she was yet to turn 19.

Oh, and still in 2016 Billie posted a video titled Cutting my boyfriend's hair!, in which she cuts Richie's hair, so... I have honestly no idea what the fuck was going on with the three of them, but it was probably freaky.

Zyxia

Beautiful girl in a beautiful world
kiwifarms.net
Richie is 30 and Ayalla is going to turn 23 this year, so they most definitely didn't date when they were 15.

Richie likes 'em young, just like Greg. He dated Ayalla in 2016, when she was yet to turn 19.

Oh, and still in 2016 Billie posted a video titled Cutting my boyfriend's hair!, in which she cuts Richie's hair, so... I have honestly no idea what the fuck was going on with the three of them, but it was probably freaky.
It's a small world after all.
A small, small circle of fucked up teen hunting adults and naive, ignorant teens they prey on.
I wouldn't be surprised if Greg is still contacting girls from within that inner winner circle either.

ramen noodles

kiwifarms.net

In the description of her video: '' jk we arnt dating. i just thought it was funny. '' So nothing going on (as far as we know). She was just a teen with a weird sense of humour.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net

In the description I believe she said it was a joke. You're referring to this one right?

Screenshot_20200701-050111_YouTube.jpg

They all start to kind of mesh together after a bit.

_0methadonius0_

kiwifarms.net
I know we've moved on, but I just found the gif of Lainey flinching. And it's really worse than I remember it.

I really don't see another possibility to account for her reaction to Waterhead's sudden movements. She used to be a gymnast and competitive cheerleader. So she would be used to things coming at her rapidly and unpredictably and should be well equipped to process sudden movements in quick succession. But she shuts down when it's Greg and instinctively brings her face and arms to her core to lessen the blow and even closes her eyes as she braces for impact. God damn, it's hard to watch even if it is Lainey.

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net

He later claimed the reason he didn't like Richie was because Billie's BFF (Ayalla) was his ex-girlfriend (when they were not like 15 y/o, she was 19 and he was 26 though I thought they were younger because the described relationship sounded very immature) and he cheated on her.
> relationship sounded immature
> he cheated on her

So basically just like every other relationship Social Re.tard has ever had?

Solaire_of_Astora

Warrior of Sunlight
kiwifarms.net
People hypothesising about the physical abuse side with Taylor: I'd agree with those who say he goes far enough to cause the anxiety of "what's he going to do now", but never so far that she could think it is definitively abuse. So many people only consider it abuse if your partner straight up punches you in the face they don't consider being grabbed, pushed or generally manhandled as anything other than their partner being rough and inconsiderate.

Plus Greg prefers good old psychological abuse. He'll call you a worthless cunt, then say you're pathetic for crying about it. It's the thing that Early Taylor kept saying she was working with him on, making him be a better husband who doesn't call her names and appreciates her feelings. She failed, obviously because you can't change an abusive arsehole unless said abusive arsehole genuinely wants to change. Fast forward to now where she's an emotional vampire who feasts on teenage girls. Whether she still does that or not Taylor is, surprisingly, savvy enough to realise that stain won't fade particularly whilst she's still associated with Greg.

Richie and Greg, they should collab. They're both sex addicts with little-no care for the women who service them, so let's see them roll about the swamp shack trying to top each other. They're both disgusting, so a perfect fit.
He could always just gaslight her and pretend it's part of their DDLG uwu punishments. Especially since the advent of 50 shades a lot of abusers use BDSM as an excuse. If she questions it, she's probably going to get called vanilla or a prude. She's going to end up even feeling guilty about not enjoying it. Considering the fact that they broadcast their sexlife so much and Greg cannot shut up about being an alpha dom or whatever, he could easily try to hide behind that if she would ever speak up about it.

feelingabitemu

Non-Binary Queer
kiwifarms.net

Onision invited him and insisted he come stay in his house (something he did a lot back then) saying he has a big house and a guest room. The room he provided for him was his children's room with a race car bed and Elsa posters. Later he said that Richie was a leech, clout chaser, homeless, that he came to his house uninvited out of nowhere, etc., etc. (That's something he did often as well with his guests.)

Anyways, he's dragging him into this because he made a video about his OF.
Oh yes I'm aware of the Youtube collab, I meant more an OnlyFans collaboration. They're both disgusting but it would be amusing to me, even the most deluded fangirl does not deserve the reality of either of them.

I really don't see another possibility to account for her reaction to Waterhead's sudden movements. She used to be a gymnast and competitive cheerleader. So she would be used to things coming at her rapidly and unpredictably and should be well equipped to process sudden movements in quick succession. But she shuts down when it's Greg and instinctively brings her face and arms to her core to lessen the blow and even closes her eyes as she braces for impact. God damn, it's hard to watch even if it is Lainey.
I think that's what gets me. I can think Lainey has become a vile human being who made an active choice to do something questionable, no question. That said I'm still capable of feeling sympathy for the fact she went into this marriage thinking she could change him through the power of their twin flame love, and now instinctively flinches away from him because she knows something is coming.

He could always just gaslight her and pretend it's part of their DDLG uwu punishments. Especially since the advent of 50 shades a lot of abusers use BDSM as an excuse. If she questions it, she's probably going to get called vanilla or a prude. She's going to end up even feeling guilty about not enjoying it. Considering the fact that they broadcast their sexlife so much and Greg cannot shut up about being an alpha dom or whatever, he could easily try to hide behind that if she would ever speak up about it.
Unfortunately Greg doesn't need to pretend it's part of anything, for him it's normal and anyone who thinks otherwise is overreacting. He's not thinking that deeply into it, it's just the pattern he has shown with every single partner no matter how brief their fling with him was. It's who he is.

Last edited: