Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 968 41.5%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 350 15.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 1,013 43.5%

• Total voters

Kaiser Aura

Justice Rains Supreme
kiwifarms.net
I hate Onision as much as the next guy but this needs to stop because it's making you look less credible. Nearly 3-4 people have repeatedly presented scintillating evidence to you guys to prove that AntiOnision2 was not Onision, yet all you do is chauvinistically sling nonsensical horseshit around to further promote a disgusting, slanderous conspiracy theory that holds no substance... Despite this you also fail to actually elucidate your perfunctory vitriol to actually explain how those people were wrong in a manner that is not prejudiced.
In reality you are being a sycophant that support the insane creep behind the AntiOnision2 scandal because he or she further propagates your dishonest, capricious agenda.

(1) BrockBrockley, who people here have falsely assume to be Onision, who they falsely assume to also be AntiOnision2, actually reported the AntiOnision2 account. It was not deleted... it was suspended thus reported like Brock said.

View attachment 1741659

So that throws your "Onision deleted it himself" accusation out the window.

(2) The so-called "Onision profile picture" was obviously photoshopped by someone because it's much thinner than the AntiOnision2 profile pic. The sizes for twitter profile pics are all the same at 400 x 400 pixels and although most of the "Onision profile picture" was cut off, the top part that is shown would at least be equal to the the top/bottom part of AntiOnision2's pic... but it wasn't... because it was added in to start a scandal. Try it yourselves and see.

View attachment 1741661

If the picture was real then it'd commensurate... but it doesn't. So please just swallow your pride, admit you were wrong, and drop it.

Erroneous accusations can ruin lives.

It needs to stop
Oh yay, it's sock o'clock again. Doesn't this get old Grug/NotGrug/WhoTheFuckCaresWhoYouAre?

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"scintillating evidence" lol this nigga finally figured out how to use thesaurus.com but, like every middle schooler who has ever tried to pad their book report word count, he has no idea how to use any of the words properly. He's got a reading and comprehension level of a 5th grader, at best.

UntitledKiwi

Press X to HONK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
05C86362-AD1C-4C9E-897B-CF9199FC67B3.jpeg
hello darkness my old friend

Zizzles

fo zizzle my nizzle
kiwifarms.net
I hate Onision as much as the next guy but
Funny how every single person parroting the exact same points and unanimously defending each other with brand new accounts who happen to be caught up in the very specific sock situation that nobody has talked about for three weeks opens with that exact fucking sentence.

The Twitter account was self-deleted as removed accounts show different messages when you visit them.
The photos are not photoshopped (checked via files size and sharpness checks) and were provided to us by Brock who you claim to be a credible source.

Would you like to try a different method to disprove us other than "dude trust me"?

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Erroneous accusations can ruin lives.
Look man, don't get me wrong, but I can't see anyone here (or in any other site, for the matter) ruining Grug's life more than he already ruined it himself. He's actively doing everything a person can do wrong since he was born, without outside interference, at his own autistic volition.

Truthinator27

kiwifarms.net
Funny how every single person parroting the exact same points and unanimously defending each other with brand new accounts who happen to be caught up in the very specific sock situation that nobody has talked about for three weeks opens with that exact fucking sentence.

The Twitter account was self-deleted as removed accounts show different messages when you visit them.
The photos are not photoshopped (checked via files size and sharpness checks) and were provided to us by Brock who you claim to be a credible source.

Would you like to try a different method to disprove us other than "dude trust me"?

I presented actual evidence showing that it's fake because of the size differentiation. Next time you guys decide to frame someone via twitter, make sure you adjust the photoshopped image to where it actually lines up.

At this point you're purposely disregarding and ignoring the indisputable points I made.

This is why KiwiFarms will never be a credible source of information.

arg

professional soup consumer
kiwifarms.net
I presented actual evidence showing that it's fake because of the size differentiation. Next time you guys decide to frame someone via twitter, make sure you adjust the photoshopped image to where it actually lines up.

At this point you're purposely disregarding and ignoring the indisputable points I made.

This is why KiwiFarms will never be a credible source of information.
I too have evidence as quoted above but ok

Truthinator27

kiwifarms.net
I too have evidence as quoted above but ok

Your "evidence" is just dragging the picture around to put it in a position to where it would match. More photoshopping. The picture I presented is 10x more useful because it gets straight to the point that it doesn't match.

20201121_171209.png

Again, the bottom pic is not the same width as the top pic. It is smaller.

Photoshop is not evidence.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that you're wrong and move on?

Daddy's Little Kitten

👨‍👧🥺 ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓓⓞⓢⓔⓓ ⓞⓝ ⓚⓔⓣⓐⓜⓘⓝⓔ 🍼🍭
kiwifarms.net
Your "evidence" is just dragging the picture around to put it in a position to where it would match. More photoshopping. The picture I presented is 10x more useful because it gets straight to the point that it doesn't match.

View attachment 1741787

Again, the bottom pic is not the same width as the top pic. It is smaller.

Photoshop is not evidence.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that you're wrong and move on?
Why is it so hard for you to not be retarded?

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
grug, bls fuck off, and actually pay attention to your poor malnourished and possibly re.tarded children instead of sperging about your shitty sock account.
He's so absolutely desperate to "prove" that his "hayturz" are just psychopaths that he's on here trying to disprove his sock account being linked to him by using a completely different picture than the one Grug was using at the time.
If you can't discredit the accusations against you, try to discredit the people making them. The tactics of scumbags from serial rapists to Scientologists.