Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 975 41.6%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 351 15.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 1,017 43.4%

• Total voters

Zizzles

fo zizzle my nizzle
kiwifarms.net
I hate Onision as much as the next guy but
Funny how every single person parroting the exact same points and unanimously defending each other with brand new accounts who happen to be caught up in the very specific sock situation that nobody has talked about for three weeks opens with that exact fucking sentence.

The Twitter account was self-deleted as removed accounts show different messages when you visit them.
The photos are not photoshopped (checked via files size and sharpness checks) and were provided to us by Brock who you claim to be a credible source.

Would you like to try a different method to disprove us other than "dude trust me"?

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Erroneous accusations can ruin lives.
Look man, don't get me wrong, but I can't see anyone here (or in any other site, for the matter) ruining Grug's life more than he already ruined it himself. He's actively doing everything a person can do wrong since he was born, without outside interference, at his own autistic volition.

Truthinator27

kiwifarms.net
Funny how every single person parroting the exact same points and unanimously defending each other with brand new accounts who happen to be caught up in the very specific sock situation that nobody has talked about for three weeks opens with that exact fucking sentence.

The Twitter account was self-deleted as removed accounts show different messages when you visit them.
The photos are not photoshopped (checked via files size and sharpness checks) and were provided to us by Brock who you claim to be a credible source.

Would you like to try a different method to disprove us other than "dude trust me"?

I presented actual evidence showing that it's fake because of the size differentiation. Next time you guys decide to frame someone via twitter, make sure you adjust the photoshopped image to where it actually lines up.

At this point you're purposely disregarding and ignoring the indisputable points I made.

This is why KiwiFarms will never be a credible source of information.

arg

professional soup consumer
kiwifarms.net
I presented actual evidence showing that it's fake because of the size differentiation. Next time you guys decide to frame someone via twitter, make sure you adjust the photoshopped image to where it actually lines up.

At this point you're purposely disregarding and ignoring the indisputable points I made.

This is why KiwiFarms will never be a credible source of information.
I too have evidence as quoted above but ok

Truthinator27

kiwifarms.net
I too have evidence as quoted above but ok

Your "evidence" is just dragging the picture around to put it in a position to where it would match. More photoshopping. The picture I presented is 10x more useful because it gets straight to the point that it doesn't match.

20201121_171209.png

Again, the bottom pic is not the same width as the top pic. It is smaller.

Photoshop is not evidence.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that you're wrong and move on?

Daddy's Little Kitten

👨‍👧🥺 ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓓⓞⓢⓔⓓ ⓞⓝ ⓚⓔⓣⓐⓜⓘⓝⓔ 🍼🍭
kiwifarms.net
Your "evidence" is just dragging the picture around to put it in a position to where it would match. More photoshopping. The picture I presented is 10x more useful because it gets straight to the point that it doesn't match.

View attachment 1741787

Why is it so hard for you to not be retarded?

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
grug, bls fuck off, and actually pay attention to your poor malnourished and possibly re.tarded children instead of sperging about your shitty sock account.
He's so absolutely desperate to "prove" that his "hayturz" are just psychopaths that he's on here trying to disprove his sock account being linked to him by using a completely different picture than the one Grug was using at the time.
If you can't discredit the accusations against you, try to discredit the people making them. The tactics of scumbags from serial rapists to Scientologists.

arg

professional soup consumer
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1741787

E19E96A0-CBCD-4FD6-9B1B-26235A96E5A0.png

guys, cut him some slack, he doesn’t know basic geometry

Clockwork_PurBle

"I have a happiness!"
kiwifarms.net
1. Greg makes a sock to post on Kiwi
2. It's glaringly obvious it's him
3. He gets called out for it
4. Argue back and forth
5. Sock is retired
6. Go back to step one

What exactly do you get out of this Gargle?
scintillating
chauvinistically
elucidate
perfunctory
vitriol
elucidate
sycophant
propagates capricious
commensurate
Erroneous
Looks like Dr. Doofenschmirtz tried to create a "truthinator" but ended up created a thesaurus machine.