Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 968 41.5%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 350 15.0%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 1,013 43.5%

• Total voters

arg

professional soup consumer
kiwifarms.net
Your "evidence" is just dragging the picture around to put it in a position to where it would match. More photoshopping. The picture I presented is 10x more useful because it gets straight to the point that it doesn't match.

View attachment 1741787

Again, the bottom pic is not the same width as the top pic. It is smaller.

Photoshop is not evidence.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that you're wrong and move on?
E19E96A0-CBCD-4FD6-9B1B-26235A96E5A0.png

guys, cut him some slack, he doesn’t know basic geometry

Clockwork_PurBle

Did anyone catch the game last night?
kiwifarms.net
1. Greg makes a sock to post on Kiwi
2. It's glaringly obvious it's him
3. He gets called out for it
4. Argue back and forth
5. Sock is retired
6. Go back to step one

What exactly do you get out of this Gargle?
scintillating
chauvinistically
elucidate
perfunctory
vitriol
elucidate
sycophant
propagates capricious
commensurate
Erroneous
Looks like Dr. Doofenschmirtz tried to create a "truthinator" but ended up created a thesaurus machine.

Zyxia

Beautiful girl in a beautiful world
kiwifarms.net
I like how the words he copy-pasted from the thesaurus are spelt better than his entire collection of books combined.
Always halloween in the gunt household. This time he's cosplaying as an intellectual.

Will you include kiwifarms in your tiktok videos as well?

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I want the Not-Gregs to talk about anything else. Literally ANYTHING else. Greg abused girls. There’s evidence, he can’t deny it. He wasn’t raped. Ever. He wasn’t extorted. Ever.

Pretend he was raped. Then, even more horrifying, he continued to have sex with his rapist AND made his rapist rape his husband-wife Lainey. How do Pro-Onion Not-Gregs defend this? They don’t.

And to top it off, Greg destroys acres of wetlands, lied about it, and continues to leave it damaged. He owes thousands in taxes that he lied about. And he has hurt animals, one of them to the point of death.

Pro-Onion Not-Gregs never talk about these things. They only harp on his supposed rape... get over it. Greg isn’t funny, he isn’t attractive, and his not some misunderstood misrepresented angel.

I just want any defender of Greg to discuss these points and explain to us how they can still support a protected-wetland-destroying, animal-abusing tax-frauder.

I Want To Peg Bill Hader

i’m on lexapro
kiwifarms.net
How does he justify that saying, “that ass doe” was a joke (supposedly sarcasm?) and Sarah saying “sorry for raping you” isn’t a joke?

Excuse the autism, but let me fucking spell it out. Sarah saying “sorry for raping you” is IRONY. Like, she was being sarcastic.

Lemme take a page out of the old gremlin book and copy and paste a definition of sarcasm: “the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.”

now let’s do irony: “the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.”

She’s NOT sorry because she DIDN’T rape you, greg. The joke is that it’s retarded to think a freshly 18 year old girl who’s smaller than you and who saw you as a parental figure and was at your mercy (financially, physically, emotionally, mentally, and in social capital) could rape you in any way, shape or form. She was ridiculing you and your footwife for being pathetic enough to ACCUSE her of raping you, when it was so obviously the other way around.

You didn’t HAVE to have her sign the NDA. You only made the NDA specifically so you could fuck her and keep it quiet.

Last edited:

rock me amadeus

Chi Pig's ghost for PM
kiwifarms.net
"I was raped"

he's saying that because he got exposed for having sex with a 18 year old 3 days after her birthday.

he got caught, plain and fucking simple
Excuse you; it was a fulsome 5 months. Be honest, you heinous Canadian. He's a paragonly gentleman. And besides, she raped him, so it doesn't even count as sexual comorbidity. Ergo, you slanderous crimnals are erroneous in your truncated logistics.

heatboss

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse you; it was a fulsome 5 months. Be honest, you heinous Canadian. He's a paragonly gentleman. And besides, she raped him, so it doesn't even count as sexual comorbidity. Ergo, you slanderous crimnals are erroneous in your truncated logistics.
ngl, I've never seen like half the words in that sentence before.

bravo though! :semperfidelis: