Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

FuckeyMouse

Boredom is my main motivator in life.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2277470

I'm at a loss at how desperate he is for people to join his grooming discord

WTF? According to said discord, fuckwit has been "working on tiktok videos" since 2:27 PM. 6 hours and THIS is the shit you came up with Greg? You are definitely drunk today, lol. What do y'all think? Alcohol poisoning a possibility? Or I'll take those rainbows, please; at least they're pretty.

Screenshot_20210619-203838_Discord.jpg

Edit: I'm not Anti-O, Greg; my favorite things are:

1) Canamo
2) puffco
3) Nintendo
4) Halo

I could never be Anti-O.

HIVidaBoheme

Gremory-chan
kiwifarms.net
How did anyone ever find that attractive lol :stress: I never got the appeal of onion.
Impressionable retarded tweens and lonely spinsters or straight up rejected old women. Plus the use of make up and filters to appear as an uwu emo soft boi.

At least that was at the start and during most of his "career". Whoever is still hanging around simping for him is a straight up sped.

Water-T

I'M A 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL FOREVER!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOLOLOL. It's so amusing that Grug tries to hard convince everyone he's not mad with those retarded videos, but we saw the Discord chats and we know otherwise. He's so hard up for attention and ad clicks that he was begging former members to come back years after they left. PATHETIC....but not as pathetic as thinking that 1000 members is a major win. Those are shit numbers for someone that's been on YouTube for 10 years. When you consider that 998 of them are fake troll accounts, then it's super mega pathetic.

Then again, Grug is too blinded by rage and booze to comprehend this. Soon his liver is going to be as purple and malformed as his dick.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Is it confirmed that he's a drunk, or is it just that one video where he's double fisting the water? Not that I couldn't see him becoming an alkie and never getting help for it, because I'm sure he has the absolute best self-control and willpower with the way he freaks out online. I'm simply asking if there are other more recent proofs.
Also, wasn't he straight edge until recently? Secret drinking + no tolerance = ??? Profit?

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280016

all of his duets on tiktok are people calling him a pedo you love to see it
It feels like he's trying to do more musical content more recently since Bo Burnham is getting popular from his new special. Especially the "Look at me sad about the people bullying me with my tiny keyboard while I'm rigged up for the camera" shit.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he can convert some of these forum raid trolls into paypigs with his fax and honesty.
Really shows how desperate he must be as it clearly also really annoys him.
Setting himself up to fail once again, the way we know and love him.
What he wants is enough people to join so he can increase his Google ad rates. It's not 2001 any more, but you can't tell Greg that.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so tired of the term "Anti-O"
I'm fairly sure it's one of the tarded terms Grug came up with. But dear lord does the idea of an entire coordinated community out to fuck with him really make him seethe to the point where I wish there actually was such a community with merch and websites and a discord and shit just because of how bad it would piss Grug off.

I remember way back I saw someone on Twitter make an "Anti-Onision Club/Army/Whatever" logo and I could swear I posted a screengrab of it here some time ago. Sadly googling it brings up jack fucking shit. If I ever find it I'm half tempted to start that club myself just for the sloshing it would provoke.

BobsonDugnutt

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280016

Glad to see he's finally wearing a helmet, really completes the tard look.

It feels like he's trying to do more musical content more recently since Bo Burnham is getting popular from his new special. Especially the "Look at me sad about the people bullying me with my tiny keyboard while I'm rigged up for the camera" shit.

Since the popular true crime genre didnt rocket him back to fame as he hoped I bet you're right.

Sidenote - I find bo Burnham as unfunny as greg.

Water-T

I'M A 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL FOREVER!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280016

LOLOL. Greg can't do any original content. All he can do is his tired, lame PLEASE DON'T COME TO MY FORUMS TO TROLL ME YOUSE GUISE REALLY I WOULD HATE IT SO MUCH IF YOU HELP ME GENERATE AD CLICKS reverse psychology.

Then he'll ass-rage on his Discord when 5000 trolls with fake, ad blocked accounts flood him with YOU A BITCH ASS PEDO ONION! :story:

WifeOfDril

kiwifarms.net
Is it confirmed that he's a drunk, or is it just that one video where he's double fisting the water? Not that I couldn't see him becoming an alkie and never getting help for it, because I'm sure he has the absolute best self-control and willpower with the way he freaks out online. I'm simply asking if there are other more recent proofs.
AFAIK, there's the double fist clip, a recent admission where he said he "rarely drinks" (you know quantifiers mean nothing in waterhead land) and ofc the videos where he tries alcohol with Lainey.
Not sure what to think...however I put very little past him. The double fist was very sus but I've seen even seasoned drinkers wince slightly when drinking straight spirits, and Greg doesn't at all. Unless he's chasing watered down vod with water or something. Or he's secretly a semi functioning alcoholic. Who knows.
Could Greg hide or even control such a vice? We know he can't with any of his other ones.