Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

StrawberrySwing

kiwifarms.net
His forum is so dumb. It’s full of people posting crap topics asking questions for the sake of it like ‘do you like the beach?’

These losers post for one sole reason, in the hope that the lord and saviour Onision will notice them. Shameless notice me senpai. Then when he does reply it’s usually cold and aggressive, because he doesn’t want to ‘give people the wrong idea’. Literally exactly what he did to Sarah, and that worked out so well didn’t it.

Last edited:

NotCourtneyLove

kiwifarms.net
His forum is so dumb. It’s full of people asking crap topics asking questions for the sake of it like ‘do you like the beach?’

These losers post for one sole reason, in the hope that the lord and saviour Onision will notice them. Shameless notice me senpai. Then when he does reply it’s usually cold and aggressive, because he doesn’t want to ‘give people the wrong idea’. Literally exactly what he did to d me, and that worked out so well didn’t it.
I just realized the names of the levels 'Immortal' and 'Elite" lmaooo He is seriously stuck in 2007. A dude pushing 40 naming forums what he thinks is popular with the kidskids. So much embarrassment in one human.

StrawberrySwing

kiwifarms.net
I just realized the names of the levels 'Immortal' and 'Elite" lmaooo He is seriously stuck in 2007. A dude pushing 40 naming forums what he thinks is popular with the kidskids. So much embarrassment in one human.
Lol these are similar to the names of the ranks is this MCR forum I used to be a part of back in 2009. Cool when I was 13, not 30+ 😂

heatboss

Cult of Personality
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1624300565988.png

If you want another example of how out of touch greg is, he doesn't understand that hermes is a luxury brand, therefore, it costs more

edit: ofc his paypigs have to explain this to him
1624300703118.png

and he responds in kind
1624300726302.png

edit: LOL at the shitty attempts to pretend that he doesn't wanna fuck teens
1624301419273.png

Last edited:

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

SarsCUTE69

Fuck these cientists and their stupid vaccines.
kiwifarms.net
I know grog wants to think everyone really cares about him but most people are very concerned with their lives to care like for months i totally forgot about his existence until i start to wonder if he finally did something dumb enough to make him get arrested, apparently not even fbi cares about him.
Congrats on becoming totally irrelevant.

hazydaze

kiwifarms.net
It seems to be the same level names he uses in Discord.

I've only ever seen a glimpse of the levels in Onision's Discord but I always thought he was just going by military rankings. I think there's a "general", "private" and "commander" rank and he goes a step further with this in his forums by adding lieutenant, sergeant, etc.. but i wasn't too sure where elite and immortal came from.

For someone who vehemently hates the military, he sure makes so many references to it. Guess he's just in love with everything that went down during that time period and tries so hard to recreate this in his present day life.

heatboss

Cult of Personality
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

WifeOfDril

kiwifarms.net

What Age Range Would You Be Willing To Date?​

So I was looking over this topic someone started:

And I gotta say... we're all pretty dang silly.

First off, do you believe in soul mates? Do you believe in true love? Let's say you're married to someone for like 10 years and they go through a horrible accident that scars them for life. Like they look pretty disfigured. Would you stay with them? If your answer is "no" well - I think a lot of people have opinions about that.

If you said you WOULD stay with someone you had been married to for 10 years even if they were disfigured, congrats, you have next level ideas of love.
So let's go to the topic of "What is the oldest you'll date?" Let's dissect what that question actually is in reference to...

First off age essentially = how long you have been on this Earth. We're talking how many wrinkles you might have, what music you might be into, what experiences you have had since birth, how compatible with tech you might be etc.

Alright, so if you said you would be with someone who was disfigured after being married to them 10 years, what if the disfigurement was a rapid aging of their looks and personality? Would you stay with them then?

Let's say you're Edward, from Twilight, and everyone you get into a relationship with, winds up getting super old while you stay looking young... imagine that dynamic. She's going to age and look like a "creep" by society's standard as if she ever were to be with you in public, it would look like a 90 year old being friendly with someone 1/4th her age right? Would you leave them then due to the awkwardness? What is your love exactly? Do you really care about the person your with? Or just what people think of your relationship?

Your love is so fickle, so fragile and superficial that age is where you draw the line? You expect me to say I wouldn't date a woman 15 years+ my age even if she was my soul mate? Absurd. If I met that woman, and was single, of course I would date her. What maniac wouldn't?

I watched a movie called "THE UPSIDE" with Kevin Hart and in that movie, Bryan Cranston is paralyzed from the neck down. He tries to date a woman who once she meets him says that it's "a lot" and implies she can't deal with him being a crippled person. Clearly her type of love is different... would you be with a crippled person? You'd probably say "of course, because I have a soul, being crippled doesn't mean you're any lesser and they could be perfect for me" so I bring you back again...

You would be with a crippled person, you would be with someone disfigured... but you wouldn't be with someone 5 years older or younger than you? Seriously?

You people (and I say that, for humor, as rudely as possible) are so brainwashed by the social stigma around age differences that you can't see the truth when it's standing right in front of you. If I'm a 50 year old man, and I refuse to date a 60 year old woman because she is beyond the made up age range I have in my head, I probably don't have a good concept of love or even what being with someone compatible even means.

I've been in a relationship with someone for over about 10 years now, and guess what? I ignored social expectations and only considered what was right for me, right for them and was of course, lawful.

If the law agreed with it, if they agreed with it and I wanted it, then who cares what society thinks? You would deny a lasting and meaningful relationship because people might judge you?

The fact that so many people are willing to do only what society says is ok is ridiculous and robs you of being an individual - (society tells you to be with crippled people as if you refused they would treat you with disdain, society tells you to be with a disfigured person because if you refused on that basis again, disdain) - if a woman who is 10 year old tries to date you? "Ew! No! You're... 10 years younger than my mom! No!" - meanwhile that person liked everything you liked, would have been the perfect partner and now you're forever apart because you're a peer-pressure puppet.

What I'm saying is, a lot of the people who freak out about age, despite it being perfectly moral and decent on every level, really haven't given it genuine thought. The immediate reaction is "What can I say that won't get me canceled?" rather than "What if Chris Hemsworth was 10 years older than he is now?" because everyone knows, it doesn't matter how much older than you Chris Hemsworth is, he's a slam dunk boyfriend at 40 or 80.

Stop letting completely dumb people who are probably single, perpetually, tell you what is right and wrong. You know what is right and wrong? What is lawful. Why? Because if you obey the system that actually matters, you retain your rights and get to live how you like. Don't like the system? Consider moving.

But seriously, have you noticed how many undatable unappealing people have opinions on YOUR outfits??

It's always the people who can't look good in that same dress who give you guff for wearing it. It's always the have-nots who try to act like those who have are bad for having.

Or to connect the dots, it's always those who cannot have som*thing that say it is bad to have it. Imagine dating Jennifer Anniston and another guy tries to act like you're bad for dating so much older than you... yeah loser, you wish you could date Jennifer Anniston.

(btw Jennifer Anniston is 17 years older than me... if you think I would be wrong for dating someone that much older than me, I think you are literally a fool)

Society is dumb. Wear the outfits you want, be with the people you want (lawfully), and let them be made because they wish they had a life like.

ETA Spergy commentary/Gruganese translation:

The way Greg makes up examples/analogies that are the exact opposite of his circumstances........to try and justify his circumstances. Some serious bigbrain moves.
"What if the person you're with gets ugly over time?!?!!1 Wud u leave them???? If so, you're a piece of shit who doesn't understand uwu tru luv!!! "
Except that's EXACTLY what you did with Lainey. As soon as she started leaving her teen years, you got on the prowl for fresh barely legal meat. You were about to send Lainey and the kids away like a tow car in exchange for Billie, a newer model.
Yet he lectures the world about superficiality. Greg literally admits in the essay that the over time disfigurement he's talking about is 'rapid ageing'. He's the most superficial cunt there is.

It's not a coincidence that in this Twilight analogy, he again describes the opposite relationship(s) situation to his own, switching the ages and the sexes. Why not the obvious example of yourself Greg? It should work just as well if the logic behind your moral outlook is truly sound.

"Your love is so fickle, so fragile and superficial that age is where you draw the line? " - this question applies more to Greg than to anyone. :story:

Age is where HE draws the line, that's why he's only attracted to teens and dumps them for another when they get older.

"You expect me to say I wouldn't date a woman 15 years+ my age even if she was my soul mate? Absurd. If I met that woman, and was single, of course I would date her." So why are your soulmates all teens?

Tries to equate dating disabled people to dating teens.

Third time he's used a "what if I dated an older woman" example...say younger, Greg. It's more awhnest.

The law agreed with your alimony payments to Skye too.

Next bit is just crying about unfair it is that we live in a societaaayyyy that frowns upon ephebophiles.

Freudian slip: if a woman who is 10 year old tries to date you?

He definitely sees himself as a non-ageing (botox-getting) hollywood teen heartthrob like Chris Hemsworth or Edward from Twilight.

So he now he tells everyone if they don't like his state's AOC law (16), they should fuck off elsewhere! Lmao

And for the finale, everyone judges his teen dating habits because THEY'RE JUST JELLY.

P.S. Lemme bring up Jennifer Aniston to leave you on the note of "yes, Greg really is into older women!!" despite having never pursued one irl and being a perptual teen-fucker.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2282711

If you want another example of how out of touch greg is, he doesn't understand that hermes is a luxury brand, therefore, it costs more

edit: ofc his paypigs have to explain this to him
View attachment 2282719

and he responds in kind
View attachment 2282720

edit: LOL at the shitty attempts to pretend that he doesn't wanna fuck teens
View attachment 2282743
Gurg knew what Hermès was, and he can use google too. He just needed to set up his “joker meme” reaction. He knew he could count on his paypigs to eagerly raise their hands to show they are familiar with a top end luxury brand, then he could show his superior disdain for such superficial luxury consumption.

Grug is very predictable and very transparent.

shootme plz

I've seen things...
kiwifarms.net

First off, do you believe in soul mates? Do you believe in true love? Let's say you're married to someone for like 10 years and they go through a horrible accident that scars them for life. Like they look pretty disfigured. Would you stay with them? If your answer is "no" well - I think a lot of people have opinions about that.

If you said you WOULD stay with someone you had been married to for 10 years even if they were disfigured, congrats, you have next level ideas of love.
So let's go to the topic of "What is the oldest you'll date?" Let's dissect what that question actually is in reference to...

First off age essentially = how long you have been on this Earth. We're talking how many wrinkles you might have, what music you might be into, what experiences you have had since birth, how compatible with tech you might be etc.

Alright, so if you said you would be with someone who was disfigured after being married to them 10 years, what if the disfigurement was a rapid aging of their looks and personality? Would you stay with them then?

Let's say you're Edward, from Twilight, and everyone you get into a relationship with, winds up getting super old while you stay looking young... imagine that dynamic. She's going to age and look like a "creep" by society's standard as if she ever were to be with you in public, it would look like a 90 year old being friendly with someone 1/4th her age right? Would you leave them then due to the awkwardness? What is your love exactly? Do you really care about the person your with? Or just what people think of your relationship?

Your love is so fickle, so fragile and superficial that age is where you draw the line? You expect me to say I wouldn't date a woman 15 years+ my age even if she was my soul mate? Absurd. If I met that woman, and was single, of course I would date her. What maniac wouldn't?

I watched a movie called "THE UPSIDE" with Kevin Hart and in that movie, Bryan Cranston is paralyzed from the neck down. He tries to date a woman who once she meets him says that it's "a lot" and implies she can't deal with him being a crippled person. Clearly her type of love is different... would you be with a crippled person? You'd probably say "of course, because I have a soul, being crippled doesn't mean you're any lesser and they could be perfect for me" so I bring you back again...

You would be with a crippled person, you would be with someone disfigured... but you wouldn't be with someone 5 years older or younger than you? Seriously?

You people (and I say that, for humor, as rudely as possible) are so brainwashed by the social stigma around age differences that you can't see the truth when it's standing right in front of you. If I'm a 50 year old man, and I refuse to date a 60 year old woman because she is beyond the made up age range I have in my head, I probably don't have a good concept of love or even what being with someone compatible even means.

I've been in a relationship with someone for over about 10 years now, and guess what? I ignored social expectations and only considered what was right for me, right for them and was of course, lawful.

If the law agreed with it, if they agreed with it and I wanted it, then who cares what society thinks? You would deny a lasting and meaningful relationship because people might judge you?

The fact that so many people are willing to do only what society says is ok is ridiculous and robs you of being an individual - (society tells you to be with crippled people as if you refused they would treat you with disdain, society tells you to be with a disfigured person because if you refused on that basis again, disdain) - if a woman who is 10 year old tries to date you? "Ew! No! You're... 10 years younger than my mom! No!" - meanwhile that person liked everything you liked, would have been the perfect partner and now you're forever apart because you're a peer-pressure puppet.

What I'm saying is, a lot of the people who freak out about age, despite it being perfectly moral and decent on every level, really haven't given it genuine thought. The immediate reaction is "What can I say that won't get me canceled?" rather than "What if Chris Hemsworth was 10 years older than he is now?" because everyone knows, it doesn't matter how much older than you Chris Hemsworth is, he's a slam dunk boyfriend at 40 or 80.

Stop letting completely dumb people who are probably single, perpetually, tell you what is right and wrong. You know what is right and wrong? What is lawful. Why? Because if you obey the system that actually matters, you retain your rights and get to live how you like. Don't like the system? Consider moving.

But seriously, have you noticed how many undatable unappealing people have opinions on YOUR outfits??

It's always the people who can't look good in that same dress who give you guff for wearing it. It's always the have-nots who try to act like those who have are bad for having.

Or to connect the dots, it's always those who cannot have som*thing that say it is bad to have it. Imagine dating Jennifer Anniston and another guy tries to act like you're bad for dating so much older than you... yeah loser, you wish you could date Jennifer Anniston.

(btw Jennifer Anniston is 17 years older than me... if you think I would be wrong for dating someone that much older than me, I think you are literally a fool)

Society is dumb. Wear the outfits you want, be with the people you want (lawfully), and let them be made because they wish they had a life like.
It would of been more honest if he actually put 16-18 year olds instead of acting like he was interested in older women. He repeatedly talks about as long as it's 'legal' it should be okay. News flash: no one is trying to pass a law to make dating older people illegal.

In the end this sums up his feelings:
"It's always the have-nots who try to act like those who have are bad for having."
So basically the people that are upset about him emotionally manipulating young women into dating/being his sex toys are just upset because they are jealous.

Water-T

STARVING TO DEATH...FOR ATTENTION (AND CAKE)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would of been more honest if he actually put 16-18 year olds instead of acting like he was interested in older women. He repeatedly talks about as long as it's 'legal' it should be okay. News flash: no one is trying to pass a law to make dating older people illegal.

In the end this sums up his feelings:
"It's always the have-nots who try to act like those who have are bad for having."
So basically the people that are upset about him emotionally manipulating young women into dating/being his sex toys are just upset because they are jealous.
Has Grug ever dated/married a girl that didn't have "-teen" in their age?

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net

ETA Spergy commentary/Gruganese translation:

The way Greg makes up examples/analogies that are the exact opposite of his circumstances........to try and justify his circumstances. Some serious bigbrain moves.
"What if the person you're with gets ugly over time?!?!!1 Wud u leave them???? If so, you're a piece of shit who doesn't understand uwu tru luv!!! "
Except that's EXACTLY what you did with Lainey. As soon as she started leaving her teen years, you got on the prowl for fresh barely legal meat. You were about to send Lainey and the kids away like a tow car in exchange for Billie, a newer model.
Yet he lectures the world about superficiality. Greg literally admits in the essay that the over time disfigurement he's talking about is 'rapid ageing'. He's the most superficial cunt there is.

It's not a coincidence that in this Twilight analogy, he again describes the opposite relationship(s) situation to his own, switching the ages and the sexes. Why not the obvious example of yourself Greg? It should work just as well if the logic behind your moral outlook is truly sound.

"Your love is so fickle, so fragile and superficial that age is where you draw the line? " - this question applies more to Greg than to anyone. :story:

Age is where HE draws the line, that's why he's only attracted to teens and dumps them for another when they get older.

"You expect me to say I wouldn't date a woman 15 years+ my age even if she was my soul mate? Absurd. If I met that woman, and was single, of course I would date her." So why are your soulmates all teens?

Tries to equate dating disabled people to dating teens.

Third time he's used a "what if I dated an older woman" example...say younger, Greg. It's more awhnest.

The law agreed with your alimony payments to Skye too.

Next bit is just crying about unfair it is that we live in a societaaayyyy that frowns upon ephebophiles.

Freudian slip: if a woman who is 10 year old tries to date you?

He definitely sees himself as a non-ageing (botox-getting) hollywood teen heartthrob like Chris Hemsworth or Edward from Twilight.

So he now he tells everyone if they don't like his state's AOC law (16), they should fuck off elsewhere! Lmao

And for the finale, everyone judges his teen dating habits because THEY'RE JUST JELLY.

P.S. Lemme bring up Jennifer Aniston to leave you on the note of "yes, Greg really is into older women!!" despite having never pursued one irl and being a perptual teen-fucker.
Any regular adult knows why dating young teens as an adult is fucking creepy. He always tries to make irrelevant arrangements. As you age any normal person (not grog who has not matured since HS) changes and grows, matures. Someone who is in their mid 30s like grog should really not relate to much in life with a teen.

StrawberrySwing

kiwifarms.net

The age gap between a 50 and 60 years old compared to 20 and 30, or 15 and 25, is minimal, because post-30ish, for the majority of people, life stabilises and you don’t physically change too dramatically. A 20 year old is still extremely young in terms of life experience as well as physical and emotional growth still to go.

It’s not socially unacceptable for a 18 year old to date a 30 year old not because society wants to be difficult and break up tRuE LOvE. It’s not acceptable because the 30 year old is likely taking advantage of the 18 year old due to their immaturity and youth. The older the younger person gets, the closer they get to the post 30 lull and the less problematic the age gap becomes because they are also growing and become mature.

I am again so bored of his insistence that 18 year olds are adults. The trick is in the word ‘eighTEEN’. Shiloh, Billie, Sarah, even Lainey to an extent, all proven to not be emotionally mature enough to be involved with someone older (not their fault they were groomed though, but all of these relationship have been a shambles). He even says himself now that he wouldn’t date someone younger than 21 (don’t believe that but anyway…), so in the past 5 years his acceptable age range has apparently changed. Still way too low, but his only experience of dating someone his own age with Adrienne proved that he can’t manipulate someone emotionally mature. So actually he has no interest in dating someone over 23-24, and the younger the better.

For a man-child so obsessed with truth and facts, prove me wrong? He’s never and will ever date older than that. Why? Because no mature person would put up with his bullshit. Unless they were tied into a sad marriage with 2 kids… sorry Kai.

Morina

kiwifarms.net
Has Grug ever dated/married a girl that didn't have "-teen" in their age?
Only Adrienne. But he raped her and she had enough of his shit after three weeks, so I’m guessing that’s why she’s been the only woman who was over the age of 19 he’s ever dated. Most women will be able to see through his bullshit and won’t tolerate him. Teen girls are far easier for him to manipulate

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2283050

someone got spooked

edit: well for starters, you're about 4 years late to the joke
View attachment 2283254

edit: it appears that the onision in real life documentary is in the running for a emmy.
View attachment 2283265

edit: it appears that it's a advance ballot https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/files/ballots/picture-editing-nonfiction-2021-v1.pdf

edit: he's popping off

View attachment 2283385View attachment 2283386View attachment 2283388View attachment 2283389

edit: still going

View attachment 2283421View attachment 2283422View attachment 2283423

edit: still going

View attachment 2283428

edit: and he's still going

View attachment 2283454
He just ran every one of those memes into the ground with his HowDoYouDoFellowKidsism. Jesus fuck, Grug, you're just cringe.

LoveXbeet

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2275061
Still going... Once again, Greg, just because other people are shit doesn't mean that you aren't also shit.
E-ninja'd
He must be sperging into a tunnel, because you can easily stop receiving notifications and use the suppress the @ everyone on discord.