Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
Not even a fangirl. The entire premise of the accusation is that Onion was talking to Billy the Fridge, Billy said that he mentioned Repzion's name to some girl and she made a face.
That's it. That's what his accusation is based on.

Was that before or after Onionboy sexually assaulted Billy the Fridge on camera?

Last edited:

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else just waiting for the day that Greg inevitably croaks due to lung cancer caused by all the debris that the wildfires on the West Coast constantly bring with them? Eventually, staying inside his stagnant AC-cooled swamp shack won't be enough to protect him since particulate matter still seeps through at some point.

It's the long game and it's extremely optimistic, but natural causes seem like a much better source of justice than the literal legal system.

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else just waiting for the day that Greg inevitably croaks due to lung cancer caused by all the debris that the wildfires on the West Coast constantly bring with them? Eventually, staying inside his stagnant AC-cooled swamp shack won't be enough to protect him since particulate matter still seeps through at some point.

It's the long game and it's extremely optimistic, but natural causes seem like a much better source of justice than the literal legal system.

Well, that's not gonna happen without thousands of us also breathing that air (I heard it's even affecting the East Coast and New York City) all croaking as well.

But Onionboy will never live the good life of a father and husband, and will never know the peaceful sleep of the innocent.

Judging from his current sperges, down in that blackened heart of his, I think it's beginning to take it's toll on the manbaby.

Custardpie

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his cowardice. I remember an older video of him being leaked on Twitter where he was with a bunch of people and he says something that pisses this one guy off, and when that guy shoves him in the chest he cowers away like a scared child.
There's also a picture of him hiding behind Shiloh while looking over her shoulder with a terrified expression on his face.

I wish I could find that.

Last edited:

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
I think I might be over laughing at Onision. Is it just me, or has he gotten really boring in the past three years? I'd hate to see him fall off a Minecraft cliff into a lava ocean, but at least that would be new. There really is no redemption for him. What I sometimes took as an act, he really and truly means. He actually thinks he's being honest. And picking on sick people isn't my bag.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his cowardice. I remember an older video of him being leaked on Twitter where he was with a bunch of people and he says something that pisses this one guy off, and when that guy shoves him in the chest he cowers away like a scared child.
There's also a picture of him (From the same event) hiding behind Shiloh while looking over her shoulder with a terrified expression on his face.

Some clips of his interaction with other people that he upsets which force him to confrontational situation would be a sight to see.

For all his bluster and narcissistic barking, I would love to see how he actually reacts when things get physical.

Tartoratops

kiwifarms.net
I think I might be over laughing at Onision. Is it just me, or has he gotten really boring in the past three years? I'd hate to see him fall off a Minecraft cliff into a lava ocean, but at least that would be new. There really is no redemption for him. What I sometimes took as an act, he really and truly means. He actually thinks he's being honest. And picking on sick people isn't my bag.
We are watching the "definition of insanity" yes.
Understandable it can become boring. I feel better now then years before as he isn't really hurting other people more then himself now.
He's sane enough for everything that's happening to him right now. For an actual mentally ill person I would feel bad.
This man only became like this from building on his worst self for all these decades.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also a picture of him (From the same event) hiding behind Shiloh while looking over her shoulder with a terrified expression on his face.

Your wish is my command.
Here's him hiding behind Shiloh like a bitch.
D9yhApzXoAE0hnE.jpeg

Here's him getting shoved around like a bitch.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net

niggirl

Jew-India-Rican 142 IQ Plus Sized Goth Model
kiwifarms.net
There's also a picture of him hiding behind Shiloh while looking over her shoulder with a terrified expression on his face.

he always strikes me as the type of guy who gets intimidated or feeling insecure when a dominant, confident men is around him. and i notice he lowers his tone when a man is around him. (example when some british lad appeared in his stream and he just sat there with awkward silent and did nothing).
we know he has an annoyingly high pitched voice but tries to act so tough and cool by deepening it like leafy.

just look at the time hansen confronted him, his "debate" with stevie, the time shiloh's dad confronted him and ready to gave him knucklesandwiches, some metalheads kicked his ass in highschool, etc.

the guy is always a beta male vegetarian soyboy since birth.
Your wish is my command.
View attachment 2385964

View attachment 2385965
KWAB crossing hands during altercation is a sign of nervous, insecure, afraid and discomfort

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your wish is my command.
View attachment 2385964

View attachment 2385965
Lol every single dude there was taller than Onion. He tries to make an alpha play by annoying people to the point of violence so he could come off as the cool, collected dude.

He just came off as a psycho who is also a total pussy, and who has short man syndrome.

Bloodymayhem

kiwifarms.net
Lol every single dude there was taller than Onion. He tries to make an alpha play by annoying people to the point of violence so he could come off as the cool, collected dude.

He just came off as a psycho who is also a total pussy, and who has short man syndrome.
That’s what he does. It’s one of his manipulation tactics. He did the same thing to Jeff Holiday, poked and poked until Jeff lost it. You could see Greg smirking when Jeff lost it cuz now he looks like the calm, rational one and can go “See! Look how awful this person is! I’m the victim!” It’s incredibly frustrating.

Middle-aged Meltdown

I may be old,but I'm still petty.
kiwifarms.net
Your wish is my command.
View attachment 2385964

View attachment 2385965
I always think how noticeable it is that the worst Shiloh ever looked was when she was with Waterhead. For all his objectifying, fat-shaming insanity, the only time she had any major weight gain was when she was with him. Abuse does that to you. Add the shaved head, the awful formless clothes, & Gurg really made sure no one looked at her AND she felt like shit. She was a cute pop-punk teen princess before she met him & she's got the Instagram aesthetic going on now & loves her warpaint & wigs. The way he sucks the life out of every woman he touches is shocking. For all her faults, I'm glad she got the fuck away from his controlling, abusive ass.