Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

wetcarpet

puppeting your frustrations with the blinded flag
kiwifarms.net
New happenings on the site:
Scary Earthquake Stories
Archive

Count Before Onision Posts!
Archive
Screenshot 2021-07-28 121950.jpg

Screenshot 2021-07-28 122020.jpg

Also, are you fucking serious?:shit-eating:
Basic Onision Facts Quiz!
Archive
Screenshot 2021-07-28 121205.jpg

And don't worry everyone: it looks like Christmas is covered for the Jackson family!
Screenshot 2021-07-28 122716.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-28 122020.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-28 122020.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Morina

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2386809

hey uh greg, haven't you said that you can't sue discovery because you're broke?

and I highly doubt that you'd win.
Also they asked him to tell his side of the story and he refused unless they paid him. They gave him a chance, he said no. He can't sue them when they did try and get his side of the story. Greg's also a public figure, so people can talk about him all they want.

I'm not even touching the "they showed no proof" but it just shows they didn't watch it. They would've seen the texts and would've seen Greg was given his chance to defend himself. Innocent people don't demand financial compensation when they want to prove their innocence.

arg

professional soup consumer
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his cowardice. I remember an older video of him being leaked on Twitter where he was with a bunch of people and he says something that pisses this one guy off, and when that guy shoves him in the chest he cowers away like a scared child.
There's also a picture of him hiding behind Shiloh while looking over her shoulder with a terrified expression on his face.

I wish I could find that.
Your wish is my command.
Here's him hiding behind Shiloh like a bitch.
View attachment 2385964

Here's him getting shoved around like a bitch.
View attachment 2385965
That confrontation was a planned bit between Greg and that other YouTuber.
A50B043A-6FF1-4A90-94C2-71AA4E4BA620.jpeg
In a real confrontation, Greg would just piss himself and pass away on the spot

View attachment 2386809

hey uh greg, haven't you said that you can't sue discovery because you're broke?

and I highly doubt that you'd win.
It’s always funny to see the contrast between Greg passionately screaming about Discovery slandering him and Greg sounding really unenthusiastic when someone suggests taking actual action that isn’t just screaming about Discovery.

Custardpie

kiwifarms.net
Disappointed that clip of Glonk and that guy was staged. But we've seen how Glonk would act around adult men with his ''debate'' with Stevie Wolfe. When talking with soft spoken teenage girls he has no problem screaming over them and calling them ''dumb retards.'' But when he has to talk to an actual adult he cowers away like the coward he is.

On that ''Debate'' I think Stevie knew that you can't have a civil discussion with the gargoyle, so going in head on and steamrolling him was a great thing to see.

Last edited:

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That confrontation was a planned bit between Greg and that other YouTuber.
View attachment 2387052
In a real confrontation, Greg would just piss himself and pass away on the spot

It’s always funny to see the contrast between Greg passionately screaming about Discovery slandering him and Greg sounding really unenthusiastic when someone suggests taking actual action that isn’t just screaming about Discovery.
Please tell me the pic of him hiding behind Shiloh is real at least.

heatboss

Cult of Personality
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from lolcow, greg was on rapestreamnews stream
Nothing really milky during this interview but there were a few things that interested me.

Discovery is suppose to do a total of 6 episodes. They're unsure if there will be an Ep5 & 6.

After Billie lied the first time they made up and she returned to Washington. Immediately after her plane landed and she was in his car Greg spanked her bare ass before they got to his house as punishment for lying. Sounds like he didn't want Lainey to know so he did it in the car.

Greg talks about Billie for a bit, Craig says it sounds like Greg is still carrying a torch for Billie and Greg spends a full 5 minutes talking about how Billie never washed her hair, was a "dirty, greasy, stinky person her armpits smelled" when he would hold her from the back of the neck it was just sweat and grease. And then adds
>but she wasn't stinky downstairs, her crotch was the best
I'm positive I watched a video where Greg and Lainey discussed Gregs hesitancy for oral with Lainey and he said because it was "bitter." So Billie's was "the best" and Lainey's tastes like vinegar.

He spoke to a lawyer this week and they requested a $250 consultation fee and he nixed the idea. He must really be hurting for money if he cant afford that.

The toy review video he did dressed as a clown with the little boy arresting him. The father was a home inspector they had hired. The father found out Greg was a YouTuber and asked for a collab. Greg warned him about the mob out to get him but the father didn't care. Once the video came out the negative feedback hit and the father removed the video and apologized for not knowing about the allegations against Onision.

Not a single family member reached out to him when the allegations and Discovery documentary came out.
>there were two family members I've known my whole life who went straight up Anti-O
My guess would be his two sisters.

Talks about the false rumor that Billy the Fridge did a paintball drive-by on his house. >>843744 Also says that Tamara the dogfucker emailed him enraged that he was now spreading rumors she was arrested for public indecency.

Joy Sparkles has been emailing him nonstop since she returned to YouTube saying she is sympathetic about his current situation and "cares about his family."

I know this is pure schadenfreude but I had a smile on my face when he talked about how this has ruined his life, it lives rent free in his head and he doesn't leave the house because of it.

edit: the reason he's been wearing a mask is because according to him, he "had a sex accident after going down on someone for 8 hours"

wat

Last edited:

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing really milky during this interview but there were a few things that interested me.

Discovery is suppose to do a total of 6 episodes. They're unsure if there will be an Ep5 & 6.

After Billie lied the first time they made up and she returned to Washington. Immediately after her plane landed and she was in his car Greg spanked her bare ass before they got to his house as punishment for lying. Sounds like he didn't want Lainey to know so he did it in the car.

Greg talks about Billie for a bit, Craig says it sounds like Greg is still carrying a torch for Billie and Greg spends a full 5 minutes talking about how Billie never washed her hair, was a "dirty, greasy, stinky person her armpits smelled" when he would hold her from the back of the neck it was just sweat and grease. And then adds
I'm positive I watched a video where Greg and Lainey discussed Gregs hesitancy for oral with Lainey and he said because it was "bitter." So Billie's was "the best" and Lainey's tastes like vinegar.

He spoke to a lawyer this week and they requested a $250 consultation fee and he nixed the idea. He must really be hurting for money if he cant afford that.

The toy review video he did dressed as a clown with the little boy arresting him. The father was a home inspector they had hired. The father found out Greg was a YouTuber and asked for a collab. Greg warned him about the mob out to get him but the father didn't care. Once the video came out the negative feedback hit and the father removed the video and apologized for not knowing about the allegations against Onision.

Not a single family member reached out to him when the allegations and Discovery documentary came out.
>there were two family members I've known my whole life who went straight up Anti-O

Talks about the false rumor that Billy the Fridge did a paintball drive-by on his house. >>843744 Also says that Tamara the dogfucker emailed him enraged that he was now spreading rumors she was arrested for public indecency.

Joy Sparkles has been emailing him nonstop since she returned to YouTube saying she is sympathetic about his current situation and "cares about his family."

I know this is pure schadenfreude but I had a smile on my face when he talked about how this has ruined his life, it lives rent free in his head and he doesn't leave the house because of it.

edit: the reason he's been wearing a mask is because according to him, he "had a sex accident after going down on someone for 8 hours"

wat
Lol, the faggot seems to be deleting any negative comments. No wonder he likes Onision, they're practically the same fucking person.

WifeOfDril

kiwifarms.net
About Krai/Lainey, I got this on his subreddit. Just 6 days ago. But not sure if its true.
View attachment 2380719
Which mods? Anyone on his discord saw which livestream? I haven't got discord update from @heatboss since he discussed about rape and their motifs and I never saw this mentioned before too (maybe I am missing it out but this seems like a gay ops)
View attachment 2380721
View attachment 2380724
And now on lolcow? less than 2 weeks ago?
View attachment 2380726
View attachment 2380727

link | archive

I initially thought this was total horseshit, checked the reddit profile too - seems like a troll or maybe just a complete moron...who knows.

However, I've learn of some information recently (that unfortunately am not at liberty to give away) which mayyyy lend a smidge of credence to this.
I'm sure this piece of info will come out eventually, with the rest of it, so wait and see.
Also that future board thing turned out to be the old one that Greg made with Lainey years ago (cuddlegate era?)
Greg probably put it up there as a red herring.
In the RSN livestream too, he says he gave oral to 'someone' for 8 hours.
Highly doubt this person is Lainey, as we know Greg has said her pussy was gross tasting (as if he somehow knows his own cum tastes like ambrosia), and he's likely fully repulsed by her late 20s 'mom' minge by now.
Plus, he can't resist bragging about new sexual escapades.

1627522026581.png

Greg, perhaps if you didn't splash out on stinky Billie's OF, you could afford £250 for a lawyer consultation lmfao loser.
And Greg calling his own family members 'anti-O' is fucking hilarious.

Tartoratops

kiwifarms.net
I've seen the Drunken Peasants episode where the "paintball" thing is talked about. The title is just clickbaity as it takes seconds to conclude it has to be one of the made up ones. But it's also a running gag of the show that the host blames Billy for everything and Billy just goes to "defend" the most ridiculous idea's as far as he can, which includes our boys life in general.
So Groggy definitely didn't watched it but really loves the given victim role.

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net

wat
Someone going down on you for 8 hours sounds annoying. Especially a father, where tf were the kids if it was foot?

wetcarpet

puppeting your frustrations with the blinded flag
kiwifarms.net

wat
Onision Interview After Case Was Closed In Pierce County.
Archive of upload page including chat
Archived Video

Last edited: