Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

shootme plz

I've seen things...
kiwifarms.net
To keep the facts straight here though, the ticket guy saying "it looks like her, but I don't know if it's her or someone who looks very similar" about a three year old photo is not necessarily the most solid evidence in the world, on top of there being a few girls in Greg's circle who are racially ambiguous enough to be mistaken for a Filipino, which this girl isn't either. I know it's nitpicking but I'd hate to get something this important wrong.
View attachment 2390622

Regardless, assuming that it's true and it is her:

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this. If it turns out to be true, he's truly and deeply diseased. Of course, we knew that, but now that he's has had such a near miss, you'd think he'd have little more self control.

But he cannot help himself. He's helplessly and hopelessly addicted to freshly legal teenage girls and has no self control. The only difference between Greg grooming a teen and not grooming a teen is simply opportunity.

June 12th is her birthday, so she hasn't even been 18 for two months!

What happened to the all important 'and-a-half' which magically makes it not grooming, Grug?

So that waiting half a year for Sarah wasn't even a grand master plan, it was an acute, pea-brained reaction to people calling him a groomer, which he's now gone back on. I wonder how he'll explain that one.

He's openly dating a freshly 18 year old which means suddenly he's not afraid any more in the slightest. The bragging about giving someone 8 hrs of oral must've been about her too - quite jarring after giving the impression for months that he'd gone full MGTOW incel. The timing is with the release of the police report, Greg truly thinks it puts him in the clear and now he is free to do what he does does best.

He has said in every which way that he finds teens repulsive and gross, that he prefers older women, including recently saying (paraphrasing) he wouldn't date a teen (or someone under the age of...25?) because at his age now it would be creepy/gross.
If someone could find that (not sure if it was a post or in a livestream), that'd be great, cause it makes him an explicit liar and self admitted creep.

She was 15 when their connection began. The only angle Greg can take with this is 'give a fuck'.
It's hard to picture but I struggle to think of even the most retarded way to justify this that Greg could use.
It's still a tinfoil at the moment but I honestly wouldn't' put it past him. He's always been the type to push his luck thinking that all his bad deeds will never catch up with him. None the less I hope that one day he'll receive some sort of punishment for all the pain and abuse he's put so many people through.

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait.... if she was 16 two years ago, this would mean he was actively grooming this chick during the apex of Sarah's allegations against him.

How the fuck has he managed to keep this whole thing under relative wraps for so long in spite of all the heat he's been getting? Who would go near Onision when he's literally the posterboy for internet predators?

REGENDarySumanai

Mega Terrible
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait.... if she was 16 two years ago, this would mean he was actively grooming this chick during the apex of Sarah's allegations against him.

How the fuck has he managed to keep this whole thing under relative wraps for so long in spite of all the heat he's been getting? Who would go near Onision when he's literally the posterboy for internet predators?
The Smash community. They couldn't find a child predator even when there was video evidence of it happening.

Dread First

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
thats no doubt a little joke of his. sure any effort sexually that takes longer than 15 minutes to greg is a time sink drag but hes just covering for most likely a flare or a chem peel or some shit

15 minutes? More like 15 seconds. If you can't orgasm as quickly as Greg can, then fuck it - that's your problem, not his.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Onion says that anti-o think they know more about law than police officers… but at least none of us have served the wrong person in court.

I think it’s telling that he’s STILL stuck on the sexual side of why he’s a piece of shit. There are millions of reasons, LEGAL, reasons why Greg is an absolute trash person and he never defends against those reasons.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
This shall be his final hurrah. He's getting too old to attract the"perfect breeding material", any longer. And, if this young woman hasn't bothered to heed any of the warnings that have been online for years, I'm not sure that I can have too much sympathy for the downward spiral her life is about to take. ETA- Greg may not do anything technically illegal, but he sure does leave that gross feeling in your mouth when you speak about him. To this possible new chick, the only advice I can give: Get out, now! Ruuuuun!

Dread First

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This shall be his final hurrah. He's getting too old to attract the"perfect breeding material", any longer. And, if this young woman hasn't bothered to heed any of the warnings that have been online for years, I'm not sure that I can have too much sympathy for the downward spiral her life is about to take. ETA- Greg may not do anything technically illegal, but he sure does leave that gross feeling in your mouth when you speak about him. To this possible new chick, the only advice I can give: Get out, now! Ruuuuun!

I'm starting a pool on what's going to be the new fate of this unfortunate person.

$10 says she backs out in a week.

$20 says that she stays with him for a few months and then backs out disgusted and exposes him

$30 says that she ends up like Shiloh...

$40 says that she ends up like Lainey

$50 says that she ends up like Sarah on steroids, but at a much further point in the foreseeable future.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting a pool on what's going to be the new fate of this unfortunate person.

$20 says that she stays with him for a few months and then backs out disgusted and exposes him

$50 says that she ends up like Sarah on steroids, but at a much further point in the foreseeable future.
I'm going for the optimistic $10 bet.(Though I fear its probably going to be a $40 deal.) It doesn't take Greg long to go off on some tangent. Once he has his shiny object, he gives no fucks about it. I just hope this woman has the wherewithal to escape before he traps her with a kid.

Bakred Lemon

kiwifarms.net
the reason he's been wearing a mask is because according to him, he "had a sex accident after going down on someone for 8 hours"
If he’s wearing a mask on his face again, it is for the same reason he did it the last time: he gets laser resurfacing treatment to fight his rosacea, acne, and age lines. The first few days, your skin turns red and peels off like a terrible sunburn and then you are red for days.

He hides it, the way he hid it last time he did it and said he was wearing masks because people called him “ugly and he would never show his face again,” shortly after he attempted to get crowdfunding to pay for his tax mistakes and didn’t want people to know he was spending hundreds of dollars on cosmetic procedures out of vanity.

Also, I’ll go with $40, she’ll end up like Lainey. There’s no way that Greg won’t take any and every last ditch effort he has to find a younger sex object while he can. He knows that his days are over, his marriage is over, and he only has so long to try to “trade in” his spouse. If this new girl is game at all, he will divorce his wife and scorch earth simply so he can have a young, fresh bride.

Last edited:

finalfirmament

kiwifarms.net
So, hypotetically if this is true. Grugly was 34 and she was 16 when he grooms her? JFC i hope this is a gay ops.:stress:

Fucking hell, if only Plainey is still around the internet so we could see another slap fight between her, Grunt, and this "chick" to confirms it once and for all again (like she did gunk exes' before and unironically she made the suspicion confirmed)

I notice that, everytime Gryucky finds a new victim (either on internet or IRL), Horseface is always crying on internet and slapfighting the girls that the Ol' gramps Gayg fucks currently. So that could help us to confirm the story if this chick is truly Groog's current sex-slave.

To imagine if this is true, it's so fucked up for someone that's almost 20-years-older than you that could even be your pedophiliac uncle to be the person who slammed you with his tiny deformed cock. But however, at this point you also have to be a gigantic moron to find a midlife crisis 36yo who only has $15 from his failed site with balding and liver spot, ugly face ridden with all skin problems and genetics fucking up, skinny-fat with no hygiene to keep up with, and infamous for anything except being a good person attractive.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I'll save them all... the whole world."
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to take bets on when any sloshing and socking will occur? Even if that's not her in the pic, too many other things are lining up so at this point I believe this is at least 50% true.

$10 by the end of the day (it's currently 8:25 AM where I am)

$20 by tomorrow evening

$30 by next Monday

$40 by next weekend

$50 he'll attempt to ignore it for as long as possible

Also, take any bets on what the socks or himself publicly will say. I wonder if he'll try to vehemently deny it and make more kombucha meltdown videos.

Bloodymayhem

kiwifarms.net

$50 says that she ends up like Sarah on steroids, but at a much further point in the foreseeable
My money is on he knocks her up.

shootme plz

I've seen things...
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to take bets on when any sloshing and socking will occur? Even if that's not her in the pic, too many other things are lining up so at this point I believe this is at least 50% true.
My guess is if it's true he'll gladly let us talk and make half hearted attempts to deny that he 'left' Lainey or moved out as opposed to being in a relationship with a new girl. If he intentionally dropped hints on the rapestream news interview then that means he most likely is dying to brag about it.

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
My guess is if it's true he'll gladly let us talk and make half hearted attempts to deny that he 'left' Lainey or moved out as opposed to being in a relationship with a new girl. If he intentionally dropped hints on the rapestream news interview then that means he most likely is dying to brag about it.

Considering how fast they found and moved to the very downgraded house (hard to find one worse than the swamp shack), I think Onionboy was just looking for a place to dump Taylor and the tots, living in the garage until he finds an apartment or even worse house. One needs a bit of privacy to commit this level of douchebaggery.

There's no way that Taylor would even go near this hot (and unfortunately very public) garbage fire again.

Last edited:

wetcarpet

puppeting your frustrations with the blinded flag
kiwifarms.net
New site activity archived.

The first archive isn't exactly new, but he's recently replied to it.
She looks like a weird fusion of Shiloh and Eugenia...
Screenshot 2021-07-30 112329 (2).jpg

Last edited: