Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

dumbledoredies

kiwifarms.net
Well the thing is does he really have that low income at the moment? I mean sure, the dude has lost like 85% of all his normal income sources, but he is still pulling in money from somewhere and as we know he can't have saved very much keeping his Teslas and shit in mind. Then there is the money from the Swampshack™ downsize. Is he going to qualify for Collage Grants and such when he is just doing one or two courses, and not a program? Isn't the gubment going to force him to sell assets before they start giving him NEETbux?
I have a strong feeling he's been moving his funds around to avoid things like this. A lot of state college savings plans will also let you add money to your children's accounts and withdraw it as cash (with a tax penalty at the end of the next filing year) without showing up as a savings account that a FAFSA would normally ask for info on, since it's not in your name. FAFSA also usually only looks at the last year of tax returns, so if he depleted his accounts more than a year ago, and stored it as cash that won't show up as an asset when he files for aid.

Tartoratops

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't surprise me but I slightly doubt it as our boy used to get enough borderline to full blown cp onto his forums, back in the day it was filled with children. This would leave a paper trail where he isn't in control off at either the store order or the package being send.
People now know naming yourself a victim of him gives instant attention.

But he's been more retarded then this so hmmmm

random good picture

fart blackson
kiwifarms.net
ive followed him from the start and no doubt he has amassed a collection of images and interactions with young girls but im genuinely so tired of people using stuff like this for attention. its hard to come out with a deep victimizing issue but greg has been publicly addressed to be an absolute creep, if he really did approach you with a bribe for cp then contact the fbi or your pd, fuck even chris hansen with the proof. but fucking tiktok of all places. nothing like revealing intimate and harmful details about your life to some shitty music with terrible make up bobbing around to seem credible.

BobsonDugnutt

kiwifarms.net

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
fucking tiktok of all places. nothing like revealing intimate and harmful details about your life to some shitty music with terrible make up bobbing around to seem credible.

Kek, that's what Onionboy's been doing for years, getting paid for it too. The time of the money making shit videos is mostly dead, these are just ghouls playing in the ashes.

Galactus

Boyfriend-Free
kiwifarms.net
People doing shit like this just gives him more ammo for his "people make up false allegations about me" argument. Posting story times without proof is stupid. Unless they have proof of this, I take it with a grain of salt.
I'm not sure how you can read this thread and still jump to "show evidence."
You've got 2257 pages of evidence.

HIVidaBoheme

'Tis the season to be merry I guess
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile he is trying to fetish post on Instagram and fails to learn from Madonna that hands clearly reveal your aging.

No soft uwu e-boy in his young years has hands like this Greg. Your target audience must be put off with your swamp hag hands.

Screenshot_20211009-103103_Instagram.jpg

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile he is trying to fetish post on Instagram and fails to learn from Madonna that hands clearly reveal your aging.

No soft uwu e-boy in his young years has hands like this Greg. Your target audience must be put off with your swamp hag hands.

View attachment 2610570

This. Is. My. Vege- uh pesca- uh nearing 40- uh nobody will touch me - uh I have no money- BODAAAAAAY!

hazydaze

kiwifarms.net
He's trynna act like Corpse with the hand posting or ? yikes
My thoughts exactly.

And with the dramatic lightening, it really does look like he's trying for that e-boy angle too.

Not a far-fetched idea considering he had admitted to (read: envied) Kai for being able to dress the way he always wanted to dress as a teen & young adult. Corpse might have just given him a way to larp as that emo kid he always wanted to be without showing his dead giveaway of a face.