Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

Tartoratops

kiwifarms.net
More then a whole week of waiting.
Is this his new approach to get any attention? A whole week of "hyping" it up with REEing just so he can get a few tens of tousands of views and fly back into obscurity?

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
That charity he's supposedly raising money for has stayed at $224 for a long time. If it was even donated.

His statement about being extorted is as vague and lacking in factual details as one of his own, his own... (hands over eyes) it's a complete work of fiction, isn't it?

Is this what you've been studying in school Onionboy? Great use of the money you don't have.

Last edited:

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Oh great, it's back to sperging about Sarah again.

What a tidal wave of originality from Greggy boy himself. Truly I do not see this coming when he's so fucking dry that he has literally nothing new to offer to the table.

And I'm sure the fundraiser attempt wouldn't at all be seen as a pitiful attempt to extort gullible idiots with his sob stories of how he's the victim of everything and everyone is wrong except for him.

Water-T

Has $600 worth of moisturizer & still ugly AF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hes broke but doing meaningless online bs. Jobs are everywhere, hed be better off getting a CDL and being a trucker or something. At least then he can drive around the country without his huswife and kids,
Plus we know he's got lots of experience crossing state lines just to deliver his loads.

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hes broke but doing meaningless online bs. Jobs are everywhere, hed be better off getting a CDL and being a trucker or something. At least then he can drive around the country without his huswife and kids,
Hey, he'd just keep diddling some runaway in the sleeper, unless he can find underage lot lizard

WifeOfDril

kiwifarms.net
Greg has never lied in his life, mark 157729

"Socially canceled"
Greg has never lied in his life, mark 278272
greg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
He can but he won't. Anything beyond minimum wage or warehouse work won't touch him and Lainey with a ten foot pole because of their history (just one Google search shows everything). There were rumors in the past of him making Lainey work but I can't see her doing anything without it being leaked.
Greg sees that type of menial work being below him.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
He can but he won't. Anything beyond minimum wage or warehouse work won't touch him and Lainey with a ten foot pole because of their history (just one Google search shows everything). There were rumors in the past of him making Lainey work but I can't see her doing anything without it being leaked.
Greg sees that type of menial work being below him.
What does Kai even look like these days? Maybe she's unrecognizable

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
"Socially canceled"
Greg has never lied in his life, mark 278272
View attachment 2756869
The amount of victim complex is beyond astonishing here, Greggy boy.

But please keep crying about how you're the only one who's not in the wrong, Because other than your own sock puppets, I doubt anyone would ever believe a single word you say.

Bloodymayhem

kiwifarms.net
I believe him. I believe these girls sent him an actual legal document requesting he settle out of court and if not they will sue him. He states in that you-tube description “that they would continue to harass me/try to ruin my life (the literal language was legal based)”
I think Greg is legit getting sued and is completely fucked.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe him. I believe these girls sent him an actual legal document requesting he settle out of court and if not they will sue him. He states in that you-tube description “that they would continue to harass me/try to ruin my life (the literal language was legal based)”
Good. I feel like they definitely have a libel case, especially if they're citing the onision dot com "evidence". The fact that he's called Sarah a rapist hundreds of times over can't hurt too.

Water-T

Has $600 worth of moisturizer & still ugly AF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want this to be true.

Can you imagine the mega-ultra tard rage Grug would unleash when a judge tells him his "evidence" is circumstantial and inadmissible? The sloshing would be heard by deaf people in Australia.

Greg: BUT SARAH ADMITTED THAT SHE RAPED ME! DOZENS OF TIMES! SEE THE TWEET, YOUR HONOR?

Judge: "Are you aware of a thing called 'sarcasm', Mr. Jackson? Or would you like this jury to believe that you - a fully grown man - was held down and forced into intercourse by a petit teenage girl?"

Greg: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! CHRIS HANSEN IS PAYING YOU DO THIS TO ME, ISN'T HE? YOU'RE REALLY THAT EVIL WHORE SHILOH IN DISGUISE, AREN'T YOU?

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2757873

The grease monster is back at it again. When was the last time he showed his twink ass for pennies?
Times must be tight in the swamp shack this time of year.
All this photoshop and he still can’t figure out how to slim his dad pouch.