Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

Water-T

Has $600 worth of moisturizer & still ugly AF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fjfyjfyjfyjj.PNG
It's that time of year again - for Grout to suck in his gut and abuse filters so hard that the neighbors report Facetune to the cops.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
They seem too close together to me. Like he’s wearing an invisible push up bra.

Do not want.
Yeah, it's like he's wearing one of those adhesive silicone bras. It was hard to find a picture of how terrible and awkward they actually look when not on a model or photoshopped, but this is the closest I found.

6c097c78-3717-44db-9de8-5707e2d5579e_1.7dff59b8e6efef793a47295f2a283a5a.jpeg

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
Hes broke but doing meaningless online bs. Jobs are everywhere, hed be better off getting a CDL and being a trucker or something. At least then he can drive around the country without his huswife and kids,

I dunno, that's a job with easy victims to find. If it isn't lot lizards, it's giving rides to troubled young girls running from home and/or abuse. And the whole damned Country as a dumping ground as well.

Water-T

Has $600 worth of moisturizer & still ugly AF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He looks like he is working hard to suck in his flab so he can photoshop whats left.

Greg is obviously "skinny fat"...
Dude sits in his cum cave all day, eating low-nutrition frozen food. His only exercise is squeezing his baby carrot to hentai until it turns purple. I'm surprised he's not the size of Bob Chipman or Tess Holliday by now.

Shiny Heinie

Squeaky Clean
kiwifarms.net
The way his skin sags one would think Onionboy may have had some Lipo - the older you get, the harder it is to have skin tighten up afterwards. And yes Onionboy, we're calling you out. Your vegetarian BODAY - if you are in fact still on the veggie wagon, will not look any better than if you ate McDonald's burgers every day if you don't exercise. And leave your purple carrot alone. Yikes.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Last year or so there was a photo of him in the shower where we saw his chest at a side angle that revealed an unusual concavity there that hasn’t been brought up before or since, I think it matches up to the way his weird tits cast the unusually deep shadow in this latest picture.
Onion’s body is a topological nightmare, would not have sex with it.