Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson/Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

JoyQ

kiwifarms.net
He’s such a little bitch. FPS Diesel challenges him and he chimps out then challenges someone else a few months later. Diesel would actually be a better match for him physically. Rep has the body of a 13 year old.

I guess he’s past his uwu nice boy 3 day phase. He must have been waiting for Dev to talk for his next rush of videos but she took the high road so he needed a quick fix.
6A118932-64AB-4588-97DE-FEFD32A36631.jpeg

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
My, don't these two young men just look like #goals? I know I love being manhandled as a prop to my partner's display of short tempered manlet anger.
View attachment 870281
Shit must be going bad if they're kissing like how Lainey used to kiss Billie. I hope Lainey is waking up to the fact that she wants nothing to do with Greg. The divorce mil.k would be glorious. And thankfully she wouldn't get away totally unscathed I'm pretty sure. The house is in her name too. Unless she was smart and made a deal with Greg. "no need for child support if my name is off the legal issues". Don't know how possible it'd be but I think that'd be a great out. Especially because Greg is totally going to make it all worse for himself. I guess the mil.k would be worth her not getting as much shit for her part in a lot of shady issues cause her name is still partially ruined and she'd lose what she still thinks is her sugar daddy
Gurg has had an obsession with Dan Howell in the past, @-ing him on Twitter a ton, etc. And Dan has always ignored him. Because Dan knows not to engage with crazy. He's trying to ride coattails because his channel is literally dying.
Yeah, Greg must be desperate if he included Phill. Normally he thirst after Dan while shitting on Phil

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
You know Greg is desperate for views when he's trying to ride the coattails of fucking Repzion. Next up he wants to do Dawson type of documentary videos, but noone will collab with poor Greg.

Hate to break it to you anons about Taylor and giving up good dirt about their marriage, she never turned in her rapist or told anyone (sans fuckboy Greg) about it. She's a doormat in all things. There's about the same amount of tard cum flowing from her saggy udders as she forces her too old children to suckle.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At the very least, she is co-responsible for the wetlands stuff, as she, along with Greg Avaroe (aka James Jackson) was cited by the various agencies. I bet she is on the tax stuff too, but I haven't seen anything to substantiate that. But many married couples file jointly. So, I would wager she has no financial get-out-of-jail free cards she could play.

It may be why she is sticking around there: she currently has a (shitty) roof over her head, and is getting (shitty) food and clothing from her (shitty) spouse. To leave, she would have to publicly admit to literally thousands of people (because she, like Greg, insisted on putting her entire life in the public view for commentary and asspats) that they were right about Greg Avaroe (aka James Jackson) and she was wrong. And that sh,e in fact, made a terrible, life-altering decision when she was essentially a child of 17, and that the person she decided to tie herself to and have two children with (one of them a bandaid baby). was a terrible, awful person after all, just like everyone tried to tell her all along. Who knew.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
At the very least, she is co-responsible for the wetlands stuff, as she, along with Greg Avaroe (aka James Jackson) was cited by the various agencies. I bet she is on the tax stuff too, but I haven't seen anything to substantiate that. But many married couples file jointly. So, I would wager she has no financial get-out-of-jail free cards she could play.

It may be why she is sticking around there: she currently has a (shitty) roof over her head, and is getting (shitty) food and clothing from her (shitty) spouse. To leave, she would have to publicly admit to literally thousands of people (because she, like Greg, insisted on putting her entire life in the public view for commentary and asspats) that they were right about Greg Avaroe (aka James Jackson) and she was wrong. And that sh,e in fact, made a terrible, life-altering decision when she was essentially a child of 17, and that the person she decided to tie herself to and have two children with (one of them a bandaid baby). was a terrible, awful person after all, just like everyone tried to tell her all along. Who knew.

Edit: Spelling
Maybe she can forego spousal support in exchange for him taking all the IRS and wetlands debt. I'd take that deal. Then he just need to fork over 50% of his Patreonbux for the kids.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
My, don't these two young men just look like #goals? I know I love being manhandled as a prop to my partner's display of short tempered manlet anger.
View attachment 870281
Gurg probably thinks the relationship the Joker & Harley Quinn has in #goals. Because he gets to slap her around, verbally abuse her & she always comes back to him.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she can forego spousal support in exchange for him taking all the IRS and wetlands debt. I'd take that deal. Then he just need to fork over 50% of his Patreonbux for the kids.
Unfortunately, based on how I've seen the divorces of friends and relatives play out, I don't think a deal like that would work. I mean sure, Complainey and Obesion could have it state in the final judgment of divorce that Obesion now has full responsibility for their joint debts to the IRS and the state of Washington. However, if Obesion failed to pay those debts (and we all know he would), the IRS and Washington state would both go after Complainey for the balance. They wouldn't give a single damn what any judgment of divorce said. As far as they would be concerned, she'd still be jointly liable for those debts.

All that wording in the divorce decree would give her is grounds to sue Obesion in civil court to recoup whatever she ended up having to pay to settle their joint debts. We all can guess how well that would work--that is, not at all. Obesion would simply avoid paying that judgment as well.

Angryjessie

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious if Kai/Lainey had any scapegoat to their debt by claiming to be a battered spouse. Anyone have an inkling in that regard?

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's sucking his gut in as hard as he can and still looks flabby and fatty, and he's got a sock stuffing his underwear and STILL can't fill it out well. I sent this to a friend as part of our cursed pictures game just now and she went offline. It's going into my Ultimate Curse folder.

Marigold_Souci

kiwifarms.net
Imagine all the pics he took that didn't make the cut. This is as good as it gets for him. This is his top tier worthy best: a melting, fish belly white, pocked, cancerous mole filled, flabby, saggy titted, absolutely embarrassingly small cocked, middle aged sad dad mirror selfie.
We have already won whatever game we were playing with him, there is no coming back from this,

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine all the pics he took that didn't make the cut. This is as good as it gets for him. This is his top tier worthy best: a melting, fish belly white, pocked, cancerous mole filled, flabby, saggy titted, absolutely embarrassingly small cocked, middle aged sad dad mirror selfie.
We have already won whatever game we were playing with him, there is no coming back from this,
There is nothing more embarrassing than a flabby, wrinkly, sad middle age-er trying to cling to youth. He's like one of those absolutely desperate 40-something women who try to flirt with the 20 year old boys at clubs and "accidentally" send lingerie pics to their son's friends. Pathetic, needy, and unable to accept that their spouse is the best they're gonna get.

Teen time is over, Obesion. Your options outside of Taylor are all 30 year olds and over now. It's time to grow up.

Lurker

NO WORDS, JUST DREAMS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teen time is over, Obesion. Your options outside of Taylor are all 30 year olds and over now. It's time to grow up.
actually grimbo (greg/jimbo - i'm trying to make it work here) has no (legal) options outside of taylor. no self-respecting woman his age would date a narcissistic low-iq manlet who still gets acne like he's an awkward teenager. also he's fat and has the same skintone as an elderly man.

i mean i guess he could find a fellow tard his age, but even then he'd still probably have a hard time because he's just so fucking unlikable.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something got Jimmy James Jackson / Gregory Avaroe's jimmies good and rustled this morning. He's spent the past 2+ hours tweeting at an average rate of one tweet every 2 minutes, and he shows no signs of slowing dow.
Screenshot_20190804-115246_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190804-115223_Chrome.jpg08674354.PNGjigglestheclownyounow.PNGScreenshot_20190804-124329_Twitter.jpg

And then there's this: it might be something and it might be nothing, but one of Lainey / Kai's fans imply there's big trouble brewing in Onion Town and she ought to look to her own security and the security of her children, and soon.
hmmm.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino