Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson/Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's slowed down slightly, but still going in the same vein.
Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.02.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.02.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.02.24 PM.png

He's SUPER smug about his legal name change; too bad all of your old crimes follow you (IRS, County) whatever you call yourself (Gregory James Avaroe, Gregory James Jackson, Gregory James Daniel, or James Gregory Jackson.)

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
Hate to break it to you anons about Taylor and giving up good dirt about their marriage, she never turned in her rapist or told anyone (sans fuckboy Greg) about it......
That alone has always made me strongly doubt she was raped, or even almost-raped.

My take was she used it to try further sealing the deal with Gurps emotionally and monopolise his attention, as she likely assumed he's was a normal guy with protective instincts towards women.

Not that she needed to; the fact she was willing jailbait was more than enough to rope him in.

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
And then there's this: it might be something and it might be nothing, but one of Lainey / Kai's fans imply there's big trouble brewing in Onion Town and she ought to look to her own security and the security of her children, and soon.
View attachment 875783
Recent name change, multiple deletions of his hard drive, history of thirsting for teenage girls.. Gosh, I wonder.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
He just can't let it go :story:

The more I look at his body the more I'm convinced he had some form of lipo done that went poorly, like he did the cool sculpting to give himself abs but went to the cheapest place in town on a Groupon. People come in all shapes and sizes when they're fit, skinny, skinny-fat, etc., but his torso is just horribly misshapened. The only other explanation would be some genetic defect.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If your 30+ with a wife and two or more kids, why are you worrying about your physique? Be in good enough shape to play with the kids, do your share of the housework, go to work, and spend quality time with the wife. Society and your family doesn't expect anything more.

Oh, wait, Narc YouTubers.

Spergs and Spergettes, I respectfully withdraw my question to the quorum.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what's brewing....
Perhaps more trouble with the County. He hasnt complied with their orders and shows no sign of starting before winter sets in and the ground freezes, and he bought another plot of wetlands adjacent land - this time with the addition of a protected spawning area for sure.

e: he dropped $300 to get Euenia-senpai's attention
cheers.png

Last edited:

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Recent name change, multiple deletions of his hard drive, history of thirsting for teenage girls.. Gosh, I wonder.
Deleted his hard drive? I missed this or forgot this. I know his sites changed up but I'm drawing a blank here
I do really hope it's something to do with the whole underage girls thing. It bothers me how he's been skirting his way along that for so long. In all likelihood though it might be the IRS. Perhaps buying the new property was a no-no with the IRS? There isn't any update on the county and they update anytime they communicate with him and I don't think they made a rule that he couldn't buy more property on the swamp. Or maybe it's about his company?
This is all very interesting though, can't wait for it to be inevitably exposed

Edit: oh shit I think it might be his company!
Screenshot_20190805_004405_com.android.chrome.png
"Administrative dissolution is the taking away of the rights, powers, and authority of a domestic corporation, LLC or other statutory business entity, by the state administrator overseeing business entities, due to the entity’s failure to comply with certain obligations of the business entity statute."

Edit 2: his name change happened around the time he would have gotten notices about the lack of annual report. Also worth noting that his address for this company is his old one and he never updated it. I wonder if he tried to hide

Last edited:

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
Sounds more like he just dropped it. That happens all the time. People form companies and never do anything with them. If he dissolved it himself, it might be more interesting, because that might mean that someone is about to pierce the corporate veil. The fact that the state dissolved it probably just means his registration fees weren't paid up.

Witlich

Semi - Clever Girl
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps more trouble with the County. He hasnt complied with their orders and shows no sign of starting before winter sets in and the ground freezes, and he bought another plot of wetlands adjacent land - this time with the addition of a protected spawning area for sure.

e: he dropped $300 to get Euenia-senpai's attention
View attachment 876495
Obsess-ion ought to be his middle name at this point. What's it going to take to get this pile of garbage to leave Eugenia alone for good?

ShotgunShelley

Shit's on fire, yo
kiwifarms.net
This recent trouble brewing, I'm willing to bet money he's getting his ass handed to him by Al Jourgensen for realsies. Not only did he accuse the man of assaulting his own daughter on a highly public forum, but Gurg actually did assault her, as was stated in her open letter. I desperately want to see this bag of dicks get his comeuppance.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
This recent trouble brewing, I'm willing to bet money he's getting his ass handed to him by Al Jourgensen for realsies. Not only did he accuse the man of assaulting his own daughter on a highly public forum, but Gurg actually did assault her, as was stated in her open letter. I desperately want to see this bag of dicks get his comeuppance.
Onision has been kicking hornets nests for a long time. If Al is handing him his ass good, I am surprised he skated by this long without serious repurcussions. The nudes and shaving of Shiloh, screwing around with Jourgenson's daughter, never ever letting Eugenia go, false rape and molestation accusations left and right, Al is not the first, long list.

ShotgunShelley

Shit's on fire, yo
kiwifarms.net
Onision has been kicking hornets nests for a long time. If Al is handing him his ass good, I am surprised he skated by this long without serious repurcussions. The nudes and shaving of Shiloh, screwing around with Jourgenson's daughter, never ever letting Eugenia go, false rape and molestation accusations left and right, Al is not the first, long list.
True that, but Al is the first person he's fucked with who isn't just another Youtuber. So far, Gerg's gone after people who'd need crowdfunding for a lawyer, or people who aren't in a place to even stick up for themselves. He went after a 'big dog', so to speak, someone with readily accessible funds for a good lawyer, and the capacity of completely destroying Gorg on a higher scale than Youtube strikes.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg spent another morning blithering mad on Twitter. He has discovered the word "gaslighting", and like every narc, is now accusing anyone who wont agree with his delusions a gaslighter. And also transphobic, this is his new "woke" defense. Oh, and everyone else is a stalker, not him. It's repetitive so it's under a spoiler.
Screenshot_20190805-124801_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124652_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124912_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124900_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124937_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124815_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-125028_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124708_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124926_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124825_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124734_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124849_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124722_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124838_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-125000_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-124949_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190805-125014_Chrome.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino