Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson/Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Fiendishly Impish

kiwifarms.net
Greg spent another morning blithering mad on Twitter. He has discovered the word "gaslighting", and like every narc, is now accusing anyone who wont agree with his delusions a gaslighter. And also transphobic, this is his new "woke" defense. Oh, and everyone else is a stalker, not him. It's repetitive so it's under a spoiler.
All this equating Germans with Nazis on Gerg's end is fucking ignorant as all Hell..and quite ironic since one of his biggest paypigs is German. I also think the one who called him fat is of German descent too. Regardless, that house of his must be a horrid place to be in at the moment - even more than normal.

Sir Derpsalot

kiwifarms.net
This is making the rounds on Twitter. No substantiation, but if true.... yikes.View attachment 877876
Apparently he has been spamming grugs twitter with this over and over. This may explain why his twitter is locked down. He is busy scrubbing it and though he will surely ban him he knows a lot of others will copy and post it. nm.PNG

Last edited:

Bisghetti

Leave Me to Do My Dark Bidding on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like some people allowed on Onion's super secret fan club twitter are sharing his tweets with anti-o blogs.
In today's cow crossover, an "anonymous" fan writes Onion to speak up for a poor abused trans wamen who only wants her balls waxed and throw pool parties for underaged girls to go topless if they feel like it:
tumblr_pvt1fibTCz1svcq4oo9_500.png

(Well, they do have creeping on under 18 girls in common, so makes sense "someone" reached out to him)
But, since most of his echo chamber are actual fans, they all advised him to not touch this topic with a 10 mile pole:

tumblr_pvt1fibTCz1svcq4oo5_640.png

tumblr_pvt1fibTCz1svcq4oo7_640.png

tumblr_pvt1fibTCz1svcq4oo6_640.png

Becky's Cock n Balls

Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
kiwifarms.net
Looks like some people allowed on Onion's super secret fan club twitter are sharing his tweets with anti-o blogs.
In today's cow crossover, an "anonymous" fan writes Onion to speak up for a poor abused trans wamen who only wants her balls waxed and throw pool parties for underaged girls to go topless if they feel like it:
View attachment 878264

(Well, they do have creeping on under 18 girls in common, so makes sense "someone" reached out to him)
But, since most of his echo chamber are actual fans, they all advised him to not touch this topic with a 10 mile pole:

View attachment 878261

View attachment 878262

View attachment 878263
His post sure does looks like attention baiting. He could have googled JY.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the whole thing just to insert himself into some drama after the Blaire White debate yesterday.
He's been pretty manic lately and wants to be included in any drama possible.

shootme plz

I've seen things...
kiwifarms.net
His post sure does looks like attention baiting. He could have googled JY.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the whole thing just to insert himself into some drama after the Blaire White debate yesterday.
He's been pretty manic lately and wants to be included in any drama possible.
jessica yaniv.png

https://youtu.be/tN4l6Z6F2iM

"Jessica Yanivi is a trans woman till I see scientific brain evidence she is not."

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little surprised that he's not outright defending Yaniv for controversy points, but I'm not shocked he's taking the easiest path and arguing an argument that's meaningless, but still showing off how uwu liberal and uwu woke he is. I guess with how fast he's hemoraging subscribers, he has to be careful about stepping on toes now while still chasing the latest drama. What a useless parasite.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Want to watch a man who hates his partner try to convince them fucking sex dolls isn't creepy and they should sex one? No? Jimmy wants to show you anyway.

Highlights include Greg James Jimmy Jackson Avaroe demanding reality reform itself to his delusion that one of the dolls is not a child doll intended for pedos to fuck.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 879239
https://youtu.be/tN4l6Z6F2iM

"Jessica Yanivi is a trans woman till I see scientific brain evidence she is not."
"Brain scans show gender more than most anything"
...no? That's pretty much the main reason why trans people are harder to prove as totally natural and real vs gay people for example as we have seen gays in other species. It's pretty common knowledge that the brain has never been shown to have a gender. And brain scans will never show gender either. Where did he pull that out of his ass? I get that he's trying to prove a point and that he's trying to act like a "woke ally" but putting totally provably false information in your argument ruins it. And he does this pretty much every time

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
"Brain scans show gender more than most anything"
...no? That's pretty much the main reason why trans people are harder to prove as totally natural and real vs gay people for example as we have seen gays in other species. It's pretty common knowledge that the brain has never been shown to have a gender. And brain scans will never show gender either. Where did he pull that out of his ass? I get that he's trying to prove a point and that he's trying to act like a "woke ally" but putting totally provably false information in your argument ruins it. And he does this pretty much every time

As much as it pains me to say, Obesion didn't pull that statement completely out of his ass. There's been recent research into whether or not there's a difference between "male" and "female" brains, as well as whether "trans" brains match closer to "cis" brains of their identified gender or not. Some of these studies have found some difference in brain structures and activity between the genders (though not all of them), and some studies allege to have found trans people's brains function closer to those of their preferred gender rather than their biological sex. As you might expect, this field of study is fraught with controversy. This kind of research is also often denounced by the very woke trans people the studies allegedly support, for various reasons.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That "girl/boy" brain shit has been around since the 1990's. Previously it was used to "prove" homosexuality was something you were born with, as gay men had women's brains and lesbian's had boys brains, thus why they were attracted to who they were attracted to. It came up a lot during the gay marriage arguments, and as soon as gay marriage was legalized that shit got dropped fucking fast since researchers started going "Who the fuck started this bullshit?"

It isn't surprising that the same thing is popping up again now.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Not surprised that Grog is attaching himself to the Yaniv drama. It'll get him views and clicks, will put him in Blair White's orbit, and i'm sure he'd love to get tips from Johnny on how to perv on underage girls and get away with it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino